What's new

Comparing India and Pakistan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you find any logical conclusion from any of his thread?

He does not acknowledge your question or answers it. He simply post another story.

Show me any of his thread has any conclusion.

Are you thinking of gaining knowledge and resource by debating with thread starter. We all here due to our spare time.

Can there be any logical conclusion from this thread??? Even a child can answer that buddy :)....I know he do that and that's why said its complete waste of time however since we are involved lets refute all his stories...his data..watch my next post...

Are you thinking of gaining knowledge and resource by debating with thread starter. We all here due to our spare time

You are right...However there are thread with which we do gain knowledge ...don't we....So better to spend time on those thread...Having said it lets continue and prove him wrong...When he start another such thread(i am sure he will) just point him to this thread....

another funny post on this thread. Someone very proud of US support. we indians r very glad that they support u. Thank u and jai hind

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Honestly i would say lets carry on...Lets carry on and refute his claims....and all those who are participating in refuting his claims(including me) please make sure you do not get involved in such idiotic threads again...This is complete waste of time and resources....

Bring it on Mr Haq..Lets bring the discussion to its logical conclusion....

Do you think a logical discussion is possible when every Indian member jumps on the band wagon to get their two liners in just for the hell of it.
As can be seen most of them behave like a kid in a sweet shop, takes the whole meaning out of a healthy debate. As they say too many chefs spoil the broth, hence if the nonsense continues in this manner, other Pakistani members will also jump in and the sugar will really hit the fan. Think about it people.

another funny post on this thread. Someone very proud of US support. we indians r very glad that they support u. Thank u and jai hind

I guess there is nothing like a Bear hug. :cheesy:

And NATO supports us too not India .

Pakistan is considered a Major non-NATO ally.

:bunny:

ha ha :rofl: how long brother??? just finish this operation against Taliban,then we'll see who remains with you? NATO or USA...:lol: But still the bst cuz you need this support.I am not jelous cuz we can do without US suport,unfortunately they still approved India the nuclear deal but refused to their partners.....Pakistan :oops:

ha ha :rofl: how long brother??? just finish this operation against Taliban,then we'll see who remains with you? NATO or USA...:lol: But still the bst cuz you need this support.I am not jelous cuz we can do without US suport,unfortunately they still approved India the nuclear deal but refused to their partners.....Pakistan :oops:

You Indians are good comedians....see I am dying of laughter. :rofl:

:tup:
Don't be mad that more countries like Pakistan than India.

And Pakistan has more powerful friends than India. lol.

:bunny:

I fixed my previous post....KID.

my friend ..Pakistan needs powerful friends..India needs just peaceful nighbours....and if you have powerful friends then hope now with the help of these friends you will develop your nation and come out as a peaceful country...wish you all the best !!

You Indians are good comedians....see I am dying of laughter. :rofl:

Thank you..if you want to laugh more,we'll arrange for some bollywood comedy movie..oops i forgot you'll easily get the pirated version there..take care and keep laughing like this.:chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom