What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-duper glorious BD military.
But unfortunately the biggest battle BD army has ever fought was the Battle of Mutiny.
Only the most undiciplined military have the history of mutiny.
Don't think about war against Myanmar. Ask your soldiers not to kill their own generals.

BANGLADESHMUTINEERS260209432.jpg

101608.jpg

360_bangladesh_0302.jpg

x194196484540475395_4.jpg

2010_Bangladesh_BDR.jpg

View attachment 431159
View attachment 431159 View attachment 431160
View attachment 431161
super soldiers of myanmr armed forces,just look at them.they still wear sandels,they transport their troops like pigs, our city corporations have better garbage trucks ..
It is not an honorable act to make the MM guys cry with shame. Please do not upload more pictures of their super duper troops. Our Ansar troops are much much more fit physically and in uniform than these ragtag bandit/thief troops of a mighty MM. Actually, MM GDP at only $60 billion cannot afford shoes for their troops. But, even then look at the quality of their sandals!!

It is not an honorable act to make the MM guys cry with shame. Please do not upload more pictures of their super duper troops. Our Ansar troops are much much more fit physically and in uniform than these ragtag bandit/thief troops of a mighty MM. Actually, MM GDP at only $60 billion cannot afford shoes for their troops. But, even then look at the quality of their sandals!!
i tried but sorry bluesky bhai..i couldnt help myself..:rolleyes1::rolleyes1:
2011127143928547833_20.jpg

robocop army..
2017-08-28T141245Z_666008609_RC1296F80150_RTRMADP_3_MYANMAR-ROHINGYA.jpg

Super-duper glorious BD military.
But unfortunately the biggest battle BD army has ever fought was the Battle of Mutiny.
Only the most undiciplined military have the history of mutiny.
Don't think about war against Myanmar. Ask your soldiers not to kill their own generals.

View attachment 431176
View attachment 431177
View attachment 431178
View attachment 431179
View attachment 431180

Couldnt expect much more than sharing pics of the dead by the primitive bamar people like you. Indeed its your last resort when you dont know how to respond logically and prefer to troll with everything. Coup is not new thing for Bangladesh. Still they can give you the bang on your back you never expected in the real war situation ask your generals about your NAF war. Your mighty Burmese army just lost 32 officers and 412 soldiers in April against kokang rebels of Shan province. In the same area,kokang rebels wiped your entire 66th light infantry division in 2015 (Bartin Lintar,Daily Asian Times) have some shame before you open your Big Mouth!

Coup is not new thing for Bangladesh.
I agreed that coups are very frequent in BD, but coup and mutiny are two different things.

Coup is the seizing of national power by force.

Mutiny is the revolt against oppresssive military leaders.

Many third world countries have the history of coup.

But mutiny is very uncommon.

The reality is Bangladesh should be ashamed of itself.

It's acting like a pathetic b@tch.

However, lets be real. This is Burma we are talking about. LOL. I agree they have the upper hand for sure at this point. But still. BURMA. Even more reason for Bangladesh to be ashamed.

In any case, what is needed is the pathetic BD government to be voted out. or replaced. or whatever.

It doesn't matter if you have F-15s, E-3s, AMRAAMS, etc if you have a government which doesn't have balls.

Yea posting pictures is useless.

The reality on the ground says otherwise. We are losing.
However, overall, D@ck measuring with Burmese here is demeaning yourself. Think about it.
Bangladesh needs to right the ship, otherwise we will continue to be fodder for jokes.

What are you talking about in all your posts? Where did you read that BD is losing? Has MM already waged a war and BD has been defeated within 15 minutes? Do not hesitate to post that news.

Why you guys are not willing to wait to see MM losing its position throughout the international communities? MM is losing diplomatically. Let it now accept the Kofi Annan recommendation. It has to accept it and this is why the 3'-3" monk*ys are bickering with a few photographs. The Burmese look like mo*nkey and they behave like one.

I agreed that coups are very frequent in BD, but coup and mutiny are two different things.

Coup is the seizing of national power by force.

Mutiny is the revolt against oppresssive military leaders.

Many third world countries have the history of coup.

But mutiny is very uncommon.

Thanks for correcting me. I really mixed it up. But our military leaders are not oppressive, they are just very strict regarding discipline. I know that very well as my father was JCO in Bangladesh Air force and couple of my relatives are also currently serving as officers at Bangladesh army. That BDR mutiny your countrymen talking about was indeed very painful in our modern armed forces history as coup/mutiny was common from 1975 to late 80's but that 2009 mutiny had external influence, I can tell this coz my maternal uncle who was a senior major at that time was one of the officers first ordered by BDR DG to calm down the BDR soldiers. He survived at last.

It doesn't matter if you have F-15s, E-3s, AMRAAMS, etc if you have a government which doesn't have balls.

Sir war is the last option for a developing countries like Bangladesh.Let us first fight through diplomatic means.

When negotiation fails, then they will be ready

22406202_873406912818858_1803136970072421308_n.jpg

Battalion Ansar and It’s Role

Battalion Ansar was raised in the month of August in 1976 to augment the strength of the security forces. At present, there are 36 Male and 02 Female Ansar Battalions deployed all over the country.

http://www.theguardianbd.com/bangladesh-ansar-village-defence-party/

Role/Responsibilities

The main responsibilities of Battalion Ansar (as contained in Battalion Ansar Act 1995, Act No. 4 of 1995) are:

• To assist the government or any organization under the government in matters/works related to public security.
  • To participate in any work related to public welfare for
development of socio-economic condition of the country.

• To participate in disaster management.
  • To participate in any other work as directed by the government.
  • To assist Bangladesh Army, Navy, Air Force, BGB and Police as
and when directed by the government.

Not all of Ansar is armed and trained to do so, only handfull of them. Why not induct them into Police corps departemen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom