What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem have little knowhow of burmar on the ground besides your own wild imagination. The largest warlord of myanmar is wa-state who pledge whole loyalty to China, and they have 2 basic principles now, never seek independence and never cede an inch of their territory from self-rule. In another word, they are disciplined by China.
Rohingya will take that status with grace, showing loyality to BD... anytime in northern Rakhine. Are you willing to take it?
It is meaningless to compare military strength without calculating geo-politics factors, otherwise you admired mighty Us of A could easily got a run on vietnam rather than failed miserably. but I bet you primitive islanders will never understand. You think China will sit tight in such event? you are so naive.

It depends, Nobody will be willing to go and invade entire burmese territory. It will be at best few KM within border areas. You did not come to rescue of your dear friend Combodia when Thailand pounded them.

It depends, Nobody will be willing to go and invade entire burmese territory. It will be at best few KM within border areas. You did not come to rescue of your dear friend Combodia when Thailand pounded them.

No point talking to most Chinese as their world is too small. They are incapable of seeing the big picture.

you seem have little knowhow of burmar on the ground besides your own wild imagination. The largest warlord of myanmar is wa-state who pledge whole loyalty to China, and they have 2 basic principles now, never seek independence and never cede an inch of their territory from self-rule. In another word, they are disciplined by China.

It is meaningless to compare military strength without calculating geo-politics factors, otherwise you admired mighty Us of A could easily got a run on vietnam rather than failed miserably. but I bet you primitive islanders will never understand. You think China will sit tight in such event? you are so naive.
Fun facts about geo-politics nothing is set in stone. Any guarantee that the rest of the rebel groups won't take advantages in the coming conflict? I bet you can't even answer that. Even the Wa state will be mighty tempted not to. I know more about burma than you why else do you think I can say with certainty that Burma will lose a possible war with BD? Their army, navy & airforce is garbage. Even if you don't include possible rebellion burma will still lose.

If you want to discuss geo-politics then go start a new thread & don't forget to send me an invite. This thread is about comparing both country military try not to derail it further.

Rohingya will take that status with grace, showing loyality to BD... anytime in northern Rakhine. Are you willing to take it?

haha, welcome to try with your Rohingya brothers. It remind me of the sirilanka tigers, who cost your big brother india one prime mister and 3k sodilers in 30 years. once China steped in with strategy guidance and military support, what happened next? they got wiped out in less than 3 years. Don't mess with China, otherwise it is the pain you can not bear.

Fun facts about geo-politics nothing is set in stone. Any guarantee that the rest of the rebel groups won't take advantages in the coming conflict? I bet you can't even answer that. Even the Wa state will be mighty tempted not to. I know more about burma than you why else do you think I can say with certainty that Burma will lose a possible war with BD? Their army, navy & airforce is garbage. Even if you don't include possible rebellion burma will still lose.

If you want to discuss geo-politics then go start a new thread & don't forget to send me an invite. This thread is about comparing both country military try not to derail it further.
your bullshit only make me laugh. you know burma better than me? I have been there over 5 times and I bet you have zero. Even if Burma will lose a possible war with BD, you are assure that China will stand on its back, so it will never happen.

Last edited:
haha, welcome to try with your Rohingya brothers. It remind me of the sirilanka tigers, who cost your big brother india one prime mister and 3k sodilers in 30 years. once China steped in with strategy guidance and military support, what happened next? they got wiped out in less than 3 years. Don't mess with China, otherwise it is the pain you can not bear.
Dude, tigers made the blunder by antagonizing India. Otherwise it was a free run for them.
Its our backyard.. and we been playing Arakan game for 1000 years now. China was there then and China is there now. Not counted.

Dude, tigers made the blunder by antagonizing India. Otherwise it was a free run for them.
Its our backyard.. and we been playing Arakan game for 1000 years now. China was there then and China is there now. Not counted.
wow, you mean tiger dissapeared because of india, don't make me laugh, I think indians should be ashamed by your such brag, just looking at their loss. By the way, your backyard is the sea of bay of bangal, be careful of yourself. Dont push me to say something that really hurts.

247228063.jpg

This is the last episode before sirilanka tiger got wiped out, let your rohingya brothers to try their luck.

Last edited:
wow, you mean tiger dissapeared because of they offending india, don't make me laugh, I think indians should be ashamed by your such brag, just looking at their loss. By the way, your backyard is the sea of bay of bangal, be careful of yourself. Dont force me to say something which really hurts.

Dude, calm down.
China will stay neutral between BD and Myanmar
if it came to war. India was different as China treats it as an enemy.

your bullshit only make me laugh. you know burma better than me? I have been there over 5 times and I bet you have zero. if Burma will lose a possible war with BD, you bet China will stand on its back so it will never happen.
Why would china interfere in burma again? Both bangladesh & burma are in china's sphere of influence. Even if china decide to intervene at the very least the politburo would try to mediate or limit the destruction between 2 countries to make sure chinese investment & citizens are not harmed. Or at most china would sends arms or expertise to make sure both sides would not be able to dominate one another in order to maintain a status quo. Because china cannot lose bangladesh or burma because both country are equally important to china's geo-politics.

That's the problems with discussing geo-politics. There's a lot of "if & maybe." And not a lot of certainty. That's why I don't talk about politics unless it is warranted.

BD defence industry also produces most of what Myanmar does as well now. Just Google what is now being produced in BD from manpads to small warships. In the future even more weapons will be produced in-house.

Unlike Myanmar, BD has an industrial base in areas like electronics and so developing for this sector of sector would be much less expensive and time-consuming for BD over Myanmar.

Myanmar did used to spend 5% of GDP on defence as recently as 2015 but has reduced to 3% now as that number was not sustainable. BD can easily increase from the current low 1.25% of GDP and Myanmar will not be able to respond without diverting huge finds from the development sector.

By 2020/2021, BD will dominate Myanmar in land, sea and air. You will be BD's play thing very soon.:D

May your dreams come true.

But your dream of dominating Myanmar will come true only if Myanmar had halted their modernization programme right now.

While Myanmar is adding more and more aircrafts to their inventory, BD has to ground 4 out of 8 older MiG 29s due to high operation costs.

:lol:

Where do you find these images?

:cheers:
in the internet, It is about Interest, everything is there; pic your things based on your interest :D
like you do about models :whistle::p: @Bilal9 vai

Last edited:
The 3 million dead fantasy needs justification and credence right?

Whats your problem with the figure. In a war every party has their own claim and also there are some neutral claims. 3 million is our claim,needs no justification and credence from any party,its upto you believe or not and stop your non sense bringing it in every piece of discussion in the forum.

Last edited:
So - Tatmadaw guys fly RC planes for hobby now, Good ! :enjoy:
means while BD can fly just paper plane. :P
Be realistic.

Unlike BD, Myanmar has better defence industries.

Myanmar defence industries produce all infantry weapons and ammunitions, heavy machine guns, heavy mortars and shells, Kevlar body armour and helmet, 122 mm D 30-2 howitzer, 122/240 mm MLRS and rockets, 105/122/155 mm ammunitions, BTR 3U, different types of trucks. . etc. . .

Myanmar Defence Industries even assembled KS 1B medium range SAM locally.

Myanmar shipyard built from small FACs up to frigates.

Myanmar AF assembled K 8W, CH 3 and unguided 57/80/122 rockets for aircrafts.

Our defence policy is self sufficiency.

Now MM achieved almost 100% self sufficient in infantry weapons.

That's why MM can spend more money on buying things like aircrafts, missiles and other heavy hardware.

In contrast BD has to buy A to Z from other countries.

. . BD has to rely too much on other countries.

As long as you don't have a decent defence industries, you will have to invest too much on importing military hardware from other countries.

That's the difference between MM & BD.

MM may spend less defence budget, but it is more efficient than BD.
sad. they cant even assemble 122mm howitzer and planing to buy 100+ from China. while they are proud of their heavy defence budget , their general bagged multi million $$ from each deal. :P that's why they never try to get ToT. BD-made heaviest infantry weapon is just BD-14 HMG. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom