What's new

Commercial misuses of SAAB 2000 by PAF

did they use these powers and actually rent their planes sir?
I don't know off the top of my head - would require investing more time in digging up details. Any leasing of military equipment to non-military organizations is not exactly going to be 'big news' and it's not likely to be covered in the US mainstream media.

I don't know off the top of my head - would require investing more time in digging up details. Any leasing of military equipment to non-military organizations is not exactly going to be 'big news' and it's not likely to be covered in the US mainstream media.
ok i agree sir but a citizen of Pakistan am i wrong that i want military equipment we buy for military use should not be used for commercial activates

ok i agree sir but a citizen of Pakistan am i wrong that i want military equipment we buy for military use should not be used for commercial activates
Absolutely! The only thing I would suggest is that, given the current climate where the military is being attacked left and right due to vested political partisanship, that we address the issue properly.

If there is no law against, or specific laws allowing, the leasing out of military equipment, then those of us opposed to such leasing of military equipment should argue for a change in the laws to address our concerns. I wouldn't blame the military for engaging in a practice that isn't illegal.

There are rules in place to not use military assets for commercial purpose, as they belong to the people of the country. Many have circumvented them in the past in the same of search and rescue, and then start commercial charter. I am sure someone will look into the approval for this one, and then have a second thought. I dont think such a venture would continue for too long.

Anyone who wishes to have a soft image for Pakistan should go lease a plane, appeal to CAA, and run this service privately.

Last edited:
Yea because the civilians don't like to do menial work and get their hands dirty.....like here where Faujis have to clean the mess left by the civilians at Saif-ul-malook.

36959420_417452268757056_6603706320057008128_n.jpg

36929261_417452315423718_4543641697665417216_n.jpg

36872057_417452202090396_1546488827026079744_n.jpg
Our people are always quick to blame others, but never acknowledge their own shortcomings. At tourist spots, the relevant authorities have got to impose fine for littering.

If the plane was sitting idle on the runway, I dont find anything wrong with this. And yes we do need help in the image department. Not long ago, Army Aviation helicopters were used to take skiers from different countries for just such a purpose. C-130s and Fokkers have been used for similar purposes in the past I believe

What %ge of defence budget provided by forces through these kind of business ? Is there any auditing from the govt ?

Fauji foundation has it's own budget and this PAF safari is part of that only. They are around owners of 4 billion dollars.

if AIR FORCE want to become commercial airlien then rate list laga do

f-16 flight per 10k$ hour
jf-17 flight per 8k$ hour
mirage flight per 6k$ hour
f-7 flight per 5k$ per hour

use il-78 for hujj flights and earn billions
using already saab-2000 for safari trips
use c-130 for cargo from all over world

use trainer aircraft like mashaq and k-8 for observation and pest control
service for bomb enemy home 10k$ per bomb
service for spying your enemy 1k$ per day
service for urgent travel of fighter jets from any location charges 10k$ per hour .

Lmfao!!!!!! I have a good laugh reading that bro. The Haj trips was epic.

Here's another;

Use the unique abilities of the “Karakoram Eagle “airborne early warning aircraft' to monitor the movements of your in-laws as they plot against you.

Anyway seriously this should be explained, I don't understand so I won't comment on the rights and wrongs of it.

It's tax payers money and people of Pakistan's property, no one have any right to do what they feel like with it. Ask permission from parliamentary defense committee and if given then they have every right to do so to earn extra cash. But this is highly condemnable.

Share waste of poor nations money. Saab 2000 eriye costs $200m apiece. Two were destroyed on Kamra attack out of which one was salvaged but than its ability as AWACS had lost....

another great service/business by Fauji business inc!

i am sure in some remote part of Pak sar zameen fauji is also selling ice cream
why not ????? after all our armed forces are running 50 different entities from cement to houses ..from Cereals to airlines ... ice cream bhe sahi .... by the way is there any other military in the world who are in business like ours???

Back
Top Bottom