What's new

Commercial misuses of SAAB 2000 by PAF

Jahil logo thora dimagh laga lo kabhi.
The army and the forces have been busy promoting the tourism while the rest of your elected thugs were busy raping the country and all you keyboard junkies could do is keep going bla bla on the internet while doing nothing to help the country on the ground.

The army has been using its choppers to air lift foreigners up high in the mountains to just get the concept of tourism going.
They invited many adventurists and youtubers to travel around and provided them protection to promote the real image of Pakistan.

And there is an attempt to showcase the beauty by flying a plane which needs to be flying anyway to keep the flying hour numbers in check, and to test various systems, and at the same time it can make some money instead of flying completely empty. And you brain dead folk want to go bashing the idea, while at the same time you are the same people who will keep wanting to see miracle purchases from the cash stripped forces, and keep going gaga about the T-90 and Su 35 and what not...

Parhi likhi jahil Qoum like seriously...

What has been discussed so far in this thread regarding commercial use of military equipment is no doubt reasonable and apprpriate but absolutley not applicable in Pakistan current situation .Paksitan is in state of war . Anyone from this honorable forum givem me one example of a nation in state of war , surrounded with enemies , internally infested by terrorrists , spies , rogue organizations , more than 2000 suicide attacks in a decade , 1lac citizens dead or injured 50 k + including military . Presenting their high tech plane for bloody commercial use .
Why the indian paid n trained terrorrists destroyed saab 2000 when tht equipment was only a threat for their handlers ????
How can u prevent a scenerio of injecting a spying device as small as nano sim during this bloody commercial trips ??? Or even small EMP device making plane a piece of crap when it is in utmost need ..
Do you think a layman like me can figure it out , how on earth PAF is unable to evaluate current situation . This is indeed a criminal negligence or i would say an act of treason by few .

Uncle they know how to do their job and have been doing it well even when you don;t pay your taxes and half the awam is corrupt to the core.
The last I checked its them who are fighting the war and not you or me, nor are either of us in knowledge of the real situation on the ground.

Do you know what they can spare for a semi commercial flight and what not?

Why are you people so adept at basing a whole argument on mere assumptions?
I thought being delusional and jumping on assumptions was an indian thing but has it got anything to do with over exposure to bollywood now?

There is a reason God stops us from wasting our time and Faith watching and idealizing modern day prostitutes (men and women who earn by selling/showing their physical bodies on screen)

You have depicted your background .You have no idea who you talking to and what are you uttering .

Jahil logo thora dimagh laga lo kabhi.
The army and the forces have been busy promoting the tourism while the rest of your elected thugs were busy raping the country and all you keyboard junkies could do is keep going bla bla on the internet while doing nothing to help the country on the ground.

The army has been using its choppers to air lift foreigners up high in the mountains to just get the concept of tourism going.
They invited many adventurists and youtubers to travel around and provided them protection to promote the real image of Pakistan.

And there is an attempt to showcase the beauty by flying a plane which needs to be flying anyway to keep the flying hour numbers in check, and to test various systems, and at the same time it can make some money instead of flying completely empty. And you brain dead folk want to go bashing the idea, while at the same time you are the same people who will keep wanting to see miracle purchases from the cash stripped forces, and keep going gaga about the T-90 and Su 35 and what not...

Parhi likhi jahil Qoum like seriously...

Uncle they know how to do their job and have been doing it well even when you don;t pay your taxes and half the awam is corrupt to the core.
The last I checked its them who are fighting the war and not you or me, nor are either of us in knowledge of the real situation on the ground.

Do you know what they can spare for a semi commercial flight and what not?

Why are you people so adept at basing a whole argument on mere assumptions?
I thought being delusional and jumping on assumptions was an indian thing but has it got anything to do with over exposure to bollywood now?

There is a reason God stops us from wasting our time and Faith watching and idealizing modern day prostitutes (men and women who earn by selling/showing their physical bodies on screen)

"Jahil awam " " half nation corrupt to core " your comments represents your ignorance and jahalat .
By the way armed forces belongs to other half of nation or we imported them from Mars ???
Rather providing logical reply to crticism , jumping to personal bashing is the trait of particular league of morons like you .
Idiocy at its best .

"Jahil awam " " half nation corrupt to core " your comments represents your ignorance and jahalat .
By the way armed forces belongs to other half of nation or we imported them from Mars ???
Rather providing logical reply to crticism , jumping to personal bashing is the trait of particular league of morons like you .
Idiocy at its best .

A typical response of an insecure and egoistic mind with a complete lack of intuitive intellect in the cognitive functional stack...

I would discuss further if there was a tiny bit of a thing to discuss in either of your posts but posts lacking intellect can only be bashed....and yours are completely void of any....
And only little retards with giant egos come back with egoistic responses like yours...

So stay happy in your little self deluded world ;)

You have depicted your background .You have no idea who you talking to and what are you uttering .

I know exactly who I'm talking to

A little mind with a bigger ego and extreme insecurity driven mindset

Want some references from psychology based on your abilities with conversation so far?

Screenshot_20180729-203639.png

Back
Top Bottom