What's new

Comments? Indians and Pakistanis shouldn't really bash each other

i believe Indonesian are best in the world.......world largest Muslim population .............

this the only community in the world who believe in there present ...and equally respect there past ........being Muslim they feel proud about it ........but equally respect there past........

is the only country who is able to make balance between culture and religion

when i come to Indonesia , i was surprise........when i saw Muslim people having name sita,bhima indra,arjuna,karna, still very common and popular name............they are not relating all those as god or godless name ...........it is just a name ......which was past for them.......... there are so many thing which force you respect Indonesian people, pure by heart simple and honest

Pakistanis are considerably better looking then indians, and we do not stink bad as Indians. The problem with pakistanis though is that our culture is really strict, and this is a turn off for many girls in the west, or else many western girls will be all over pakistani guys. when I was in the west, I clealy saw the attraction between pakistani guys and white girls, but again that attraction doesn't materialize in to a relation because our culture is so different, also pakistani guys usually want a pakistani wife

hahahahaha................ :closed:

the notion this article is written was Pakistan=Punjabi+Sindhi ethnicity and India=Punjabi+Hindustani speakers(North Indians). there ends the similarity. this is so flawed.

what about other ethnicities and their influence - Western,South,Central,North Eastern Indians?

then for Pakistan I guess Eastern Iranians ?

Pakistanis are considerably better looking then indians, and we do not stink bad as Indians. The problem with pakistanis though is that our culture is really strict, and this is a turn off for many girls in the west, or else many western girls will be all over pakistani guys. when I was in the west, I clealy saw the attraction between pakistani guys and white girls, but again that attraction doesn't materialize in to a relation because our culture is so different, also pakistani guys usually want a pakistani wife

As far as RGB value of skin is concerned,,,,That attitude is the reason Bangladesh got Axed,,,so u can have it ....

Its said,,when God started giving color ,,he started from North of india,( say even pakistan),,,so fair,,,as he kept coming down color khatam ,,so darker tone,,,,,But when he started giving brain,,,he started from down,,,, chalo we indians are lucky to have both ,,color & brain Both :)

no offence to any1 :smitten:

tc

And this is where Pakistan's problems begin.

Pakistanis ARE South Asians - whether you want to admit it or not is an entirely different story.

But are Baloch, pashtuns and other Northerners who make almost 30% of Pakistans population south asian? Pakistan is South/Central Asia, I think that is best definition of Pakistan

As far as RGB value of skin is concerned,,,,That attitude is the reason Bangladesh got Axed,,,so u can have it ....

Its said,,when God started giving color ,,he started from North of india,( say even pakistan),,,so fair,,,as he kept coming down color khatam ,,so darker tone,,,,,But when he started giving brain,,,he started from down,,,, chalo we indians are lucky to have both ,,color & brain Both :)

no offence to any1 :smitten:

tc

who came up with this stupid saying? and no, Indians are much worse looking, sorry, it is the truth. Yes you guys are smart, but what is the use? you guys still look ugly and stinky and no girls want to be with you

From what one reads here .. Pakistanis would like to believe that Pakistan is a European country located in Asia !

A perpetual identity crisis.

who came up with this stupid saying? and no, Indians are much worse looking, sorry, it is the truth. Yes you guys are smart, but what is the use? you guys still look ugly and stinky and no girls want to be with you

First,girls will date good looking men but marry an ugly,rich guy in the end.No one compromises with the size of pockets except bollywood love stories:P

Secondly,just put cricket teams of both countries side by side.I don't see any sharp difference which you are advocating since morning.

:D we dont bash Indians. They loved to be bashed and come asking for it.

@thirdeye ehh come on by look of it we subcontinenties (dont mind. me coining this word) live in slums not EU.

so its like classic fiction drama of Intizar Hussain "ghar say ghar tak"

But when he started giving brain,,,he started from down,,,, chalo we indians are lucky to have both ,,color & brain Both :)

But Indians have average 82 IQ and Norweigans have IQ of 105 and are smartest... wtf? :lol:

This forum would die if they stop bashing each other.
And i am not all nanga,i am wearing a chaddi.
A maroon sikh chadi ? bhie kiun roza karab kar rahay hoo :cheesy:

Lari Lari maaf karo ..allah ka ghar saaf karo ..when i was in london ..i had many indian bangladeshi frnds .. just solve this dam kashmir issue ..we dont need more reason to fight ..

Agree with the Pakistani part....disagree with the Indian part. :D

Yeh sab andar ki baatein hai; duniawalon ko koi batata hai kya! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom