What's new

Comments? Indians and Pakistanis shouldn't really bash each other

Did 1 step on the wrong nerve ??
I can feel the heatwave of some thing burning quite badly,,,

Also if u feel i am lying regarding the bangladesh comment,,,pls ask some of your matured memberes,,,they might shed some light on you....

as ur only good looking & not smart,,i have to do tht lateral part,,,njoy the video
Watch from 3:19 for ,,,watching full wud be better.

Hassan Nisar On 1971 Bangladesh Liberation Fall Of Dhaka) War - YouTube

tc

But are Baloch, pashtuns and other Northerners who make almost 30% of Pakistans population south asian? Pakistan is South/Central Asia, I think that is best definition of Pakistan

who came up with this stupid saying? and no, Indians are much worse looking, sorry, it is the truth. Yes you guys are smart, but what is the use? you guys still look ugly and stinky and no girls want to be with you

Its said,,when God started giving color ,,he started from North of india,( say even pakistan),,,so fair,,,as he kept coming down color khatam ,,so darker tone,,,,,But when he started giving brain,,,he started from down,,,, chalo we indians are lucky to have both ,,color & brain Both :)

What is "khatam"?

Iss hamam mein sab nange hai

human development index

India....................136
Pakistan.................146
Bangladesh..................146

shame shame.................

And yes

Pakistan lies in central asia
Bangladesh lies in east asia

while only India is only in south asia

abhi pakistan kay dariya pe dam bana le

fir sale ko pyasa tadpayengay :laughcry::lol:

But are Baloch, pashtuns and other Northerners who make almost 30% of Pakistans population south asian? Pakistan is South/Central Asia, I think that is best definition of Pakistan

There's no need to divide people beyond nationality. That defeats the whole purpose of having your own country.
You are either a Pakistani or a non-Pakistani - that's all.

^ yes but who gets to say Pakistan south asia or central asia? since pakistan is a ethnically divided country anyways, it is fair to say it is a south/central asia country, even geography supports this

Well even if I give you that ego advantage, the fact remains that most South Asians in Western countries are NOT considered date material. We are at the bottom of the totem pole.

Not quite. Pakistanis right here who smash that statement.

images

Sports-Cricket-Pakistan-WaseemAkramMarriageAustralianWoman_7-7-2013_108391_l.jpg

images

Zayn-Malik-one-direction-32827463-372-500.jpg

The one above is every gori's dream haha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom