What's new

Comments? Indians and Pakistanis shouldn't really bash each other

Pakistanis are considerably better looking then indians, and we do not stink bad as Indians. The problem with pakistanis though is that our culture is really strict, and this is a turn off for many girls in the west, or else many western girls will be all over pakistani guys. when I was in the west, I clealy saw the attraction between pakistani guys and white girls, but again that attraction doesn't materialize in to a relation because our culture is so different, also pakistani guys usually want a pakistani wife

Last edited by a moderator:
Ḥashshāshīn;4586185 said:
It's true man. After the African countries, S.Asia is the most uncivilised place on Earth.

have you ever got chance to interact with Indonesian/Singaporean ,Malaysian/japan etc

than i guess south Asian you mean to say Indian/Bangladeshi and Pakistani......than i agree

have you ever got chance to interact with Indonesian/Singaporean ,Malaysian/japan etc

than i guess south Asian you mean to say Indian/Bangladeshi and Pakistani......than i agree

What? :cuckoo:

South Asia is;

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Bhutan
India
Maldives
Nepal
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

What you are talking about is South East Asia. (Excluding Japan. They are also extremely cultured and civilised people)

Ḥashshāshīn;4586189 said:
Nice to meet you, Disagree.

i mean to say.....i am agree with you.....but disagree with main post

Ḥashshāshīn;4586185 said:
It's true man. After the African countries, S.Asia is the most uncivilised place on Earth.

Pakistan is in Central Asia & the Middle East.
South Asia begins where Pakistan's border ends.

Ḥashshāshīn;4586204 said:
I was talking by definition.

Technically, yes South Asia stops at Indus river, so half of Pakistan is in S.A

Please do not disappoint the poster.

LOL, The OP forgot to bash Indian Muslims, I guess he is one and his zeal to bash Hindus has blinded him to the apathy and the crassness that's called Indian Muslims.

OP ch***ya hai, it would have been better if his ancestor had migrated to Pakistan.

LOL, The OP forgot to bash Indian Muslims, I guess he is one and his zeal to bash Hindus has blinded him to the apathy and the crassness that's called Indian Muslims.

OP ch***ya hai, it would have been better if his ancestor had migrated to Pakistan.

It would be better if you Indians would just commit mass suicide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom