What's new

Commander of the UAE Navy: We are able to protect the interests of the state in all seas

yemen is cake anyone can take anything unless they back in sense . so if UAE take island of yemen its victory ? do yemen have proper country now ? UAE can take antarctic too like this

Well.. Doesn't that mean nobody can do shit to me and doesn't that mean I have impunity...

Then where is this so-called deterence agaisnt me...

They know my addresse.. Stop hyping up weak azz entities

Last edited:
Well.. Doesn't that mean nobody can do shit to me and doesn't that mean I have impunity...

Then where is this so-called deterence agaisnt me...
monophy.gif

They know my addresse.. Stop hyping up weak azz entities
a few missiles from houthi and UAE will run like dog from that island too . its just matter of time . these tiny countries are acting more then they can swallow .

a few missiles from houthi and UAE will run like dog from that island too . its just matter of time . these tiny countries are acting more then they can swallow .

Yeah and water is wet and pigs can fly.. You remind of that story where a girl told her father that she fuked her husband but he had to inform her that it can't happen that way but she said. I was on top but he replied you were fuked either way.. What do you think that such small thing is gonna make anyone leave anywhere.. Fuk no.. :lol: :lol:

Yeah and water is wet and pigs can fly.. You remind of that story where a girl told her father that she fuked her husband but he had to inform her that it can't happen that way but she said. I was on top but he replied you were fuked either way.. What do you think that such small thing is gonna make anyone leave anywhere.. Fuk no.. :lol: :lol:
did its change the fact that many years long war is not end and huthis are firing day night ? as per plan it should end many years ago .

did its change the fact that many years long war is not end and huthis are firing day night ? as per plan it should end many years ago .

I am still up in that azz that is all that matters.. Years or not.. I am there! Ain't leaving anywhere :lol: we will be there if it even in the next 100 to 500 years.. :lol:

Last edited:
Well dah.. It is war casualities happen. Because we have our forces on the GROUND because we dare. To take whateever we want.. PERIOD. If anyone wants to fight over it be my guest..

United Arab Emirates takeover of Socotra

Who is going to undo UAE................................

That is what I thought so... Basically nobody!
Even those war losses as well as the Sudanese ones were due to some Qatari officers traitors belonging to the coalition who gave out insiders info to the houthies by knowing or by being played..That is why Qatar was sanctioned heavily by the the Arab Coalition..
It is _sadly somehow_ a good long training exercise with live ammunition..

Last edited:
I am still up in that azz that is all that matters.. Years or not.. I am there! Ain't leaving anywhere :lol: we will be there if it even in the next 100 to 500 years.. :lol:

Ofcourse man.. Are you kiddin me Islah-Hadi and the people of al-Hirak-STC group will be there for centuries and thousands of years to come there is no power on god's earth that can undo them. Leading Yemen into the next generations and prosperity

Last edited:
Ofcourse man.. Are you kiddin me Islah-Hadi and the people of al-Hirak-STC group will be there for centuries and thousands of years to come there is no power on god's earth that can undo them. Leading Yemen into the next generations and prosperity
everyone is tired and running from this war now . in fact now houthis do not want to stop war despite many attemps for peace from other side . its really was good live fire exercise i must say :lol:

BTW @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq they are calling your officers traitors do you agree with them :P

everyone is tired and running from this war now . in fact now houthis do not want to stop war despite many attemps for peace from other side . its really was good live fire exercise i must say :lol:

BTW @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq they are calling your officers traitors do you agree with them :P

Well it is what it is..8-) I know for damn sure that entity sitting infront of them ain't going nowhere and eventually something gotta give.. :lol: Islah and Al-Hirak are there for eternity. Maybe they are starved and tired the houthis.. But Not here....

Last edited:
UAE should induct four submarines. Also Saudi Arabia needs to go for submarines.
KSA signed a deal with France for manufacturing ships and submarines.. The UAE was working on some submarine design since more than 4 years ago..(not the divers ones it has made..rather a real sub..)

Back
Top Bottom