What's new

Commander of the UAE Navy: We are able to protect the interests of the state in all seas

This got even more confusing on your end... You do know that the EEZ is fuking International waters and people can move in it as they please.. you are confusing EEZ with territorial waters.. Educate yourself.. You shouldn't expect people to take their time out to educate you
you will sure as everyone know UAE waters have been attacked many times recent years . but what to do when people like you start talking BS personally rather then see a map . stop getting personal i am not your daddy to teach me . UAE have banged many times in seas and only kids like you can not see it .
Again, do you not realize how much traffic goes in the Gulf? There are hundreds of ships in the Gulf at all times and monitoring them all would be impossible.

The attack was likely via suicide drone which would have been hard to counter anyway and hard to detect.
again how a navy will go all the seas which can not protect his own waters ? first he has to protect his home then talk BS as much as he want . let me tell you for shipping bangladesh and mayanmar waters are more safe then UAE waters .

you will sure as everyone know UAE waters have been attacked many times recent years . but what to do when people like you start talking BS personally rather then see a map . stop getting personal i am not you daddy to teach me . UAE have banged many times in seas and only kids like you can not see it .

You are trying to force non-existing narrative.. Everything outside of 12 mil UAE can't do shit to anyone outside of that zone this is the International law unless they illegal fish or start to dig for oil in the EEZ. Anyone in the nearby region can decide to hit a ship with impunity in the International waters. This is not UAE responsibility nor an attack on UAE or her interests but the ship owner as it was nailed in International waters..

UAE can definitely safe guard it's interests and ships by providing protection for them. But don't confuse with UAE what happens on International waters to foreign ships

Last edited:
You are trying to force non-existing narrative.. Everything outside of 12 mil UAE can't do shit to anyone outside of that zone this is the International law unless they illegal fish or start to dig for oil in the EEZ. Anyone in the nearby region can decide to hit a ship with impunity in the International waters. This is not UAE responsibility nor an attack on UAE or her interests but the ship owner as it was nailed in International waters
ohhh really this navy will go all seas ? do you understand what he mean by all seas ? do UAE even have range to all seas ? i am surprised really all seas ? :lol: a tiny navy can not protect 40km of his coast talking about all seas look funny . even china is still on the way to all seas .not reached yet . UAE dont have blue water navy . someone wake him up .

tell him protect his own ships first them come talk

1620019207941.png

https://www.navaltoday.com/2018/06/14/uae-navy-vessel-on-fire-after-houthi-attack-off-yemen/

ohhh really this navy will go all seas ? do you understand what he mean by all seas ? do UAE even have range to all seas ? i am surprised really all seas ? :lol: a tiny navy can not protect 40km of his coast talking about all seas look funny . even china is still on the way to all seas .not reached yet . UAE dont have blue water navy . someone wake him up .

You sound rather bitter to me. Without understanding the technicality of the ocean and how it works. Yes UAE can safe guard all it's interests on the seas. That is basically what it says on the headline..

Tagging to UAE some random Israeli ship that got nailed on the international waters.. You gotta be mentally retarded to come up with that.

You sound rather bitter to me. Without understanding the technicality of the ocean and how it works. Yes UAE can safe guard all it's on the seas. That is basically what it says on the headline..

Tagged to UAE some random Israeli ship that got nailed on the international waters.. You gotta mentally retarded to come up with that.

where was his navy when fujairah was attacked ? ohh he was busy in all seas of earth :lol::rolleyes1: and you are acting like brain dead slave

1620019639902.png

Attachments

• 1620019468128.png
    1620019468128.png
    515.7 KB · Views: 28
where was his navy when fujairah was attacked ? ohh he was busy in all seas of earth :lol::rolleyes1: and you are acting like brain dead slave

This is to low intellectual for me to continue. you are just basically trolling thinking that a rock could turn into gold if you smack it to many times on the wall.. uneducated stuff but I wil leave you to that.. Don't quote me anymore on this

View attachment 739693
https://www.navaltoday.com/2018/06/14/uae-navy-vessel-on-fire-after-houthi-attack-off-yemen/
The UAE can intervene if required to.. in the Gulf, the Arabian sea, the Indian Ocean. the Red sea and the Mediterranean sea.. those are the most likely seas he was talking about..

Getting hit by an almost invisible remotely guided booby trapped small dingy can happen anywhere and to everyone.. even US warships were hit like that and worst..

This is to low intellectual for me to continue. you are just basically trolling thinking that a rock could turn into gold if you smack it to many times on the wall.. uneducated stuff but I wil leave you to that.. Don't quote me anymore on this
The UAE can intervene if required to.. in the Gulf, the Arabian sea, the Indian Ocean. the Red sea and the Mediterranean sea.. those are the most likely seas he was talking about..

Getting hit by an almost invisible remotely guided booby trapped small dingy can happen anywhere and to everyone.. even US warships were hit like that and worst..
so fujairah port protection was not failed ? it was not small dingy its damaged the ship very badly . it was cruse missile .a navy can not protect vital points and talking about all seas is joke . i am not trolling i am showing the mirror .

1620020327091.png

so fujairah port protection was not failed ? it was not small dingy its damaged the ship very badly . it was cruse missile .a navy can not protect vital points and talking about all seas is joke . i am not trolling i am showing the mirror .
It was not a cruise missile, it was a limpet mine placed by divers which again are hard to detect.

a mine can not be implanted in port sir for god sake

Sources at Fujairah port who yesterday inspected three of the four hit tankers tell Splash the damage done on each vessel looks very much like limpet mines were used, a type of naval mine attached to a target by magnets. All four ships suffered damage to their sterns.

Sources at Fujairah port who yesterday inspected three of the four hit tankers tell Splash the damage done on each vessel looks very much like limpet mines were used, a type of naval mine attached to a target by magnets. All four ships suffered damage to their sterns.
and iranian navy came in fujairah port to implant mines ? wow really great idea :lol: where is common sense :rolleyes1:

View attachment 739697
I was talking about the UAE supply ship that you showed in the pic..

Did anyone claim the attack on fujairah port?

Are you daft? Divers swam to the port from a civilian ship and planted the mines.
did you ever see a naval mine? or have idea of plantation ? and one last question how a navy claim all waters while don't know divers inside her own port ? port is most protected area for any navy its home .
please stop creating stories . please face the truth
I was talking about the UAE supply ship that you showed in the pic..

Did anyone claim the attack on fujairah port?
damage is done and everyone know iran fired missiles from smaller boats . no need to claim

Back
Top Bottom