What's new

Commander of the UAE Navy: We are able to protect the interests of the state in all seas

did you ever see a naval mine? or have idea of plantation ? and one last question how a navy claim all waters while don't know divers inside her own port ? port is most protected area for any navy its home .
please stop creating stories . first you claimed a drone and undetectable then mines . no need to protect failures . as you say you are with truth please face the truth
You are citing multiple incidents and confusing yourself with your comments so please stop derailing this thread.

You are citing multiple incidents and confusing yourself with your comments so please stop derailing this thread.
i am just showing you guys that a tiny navy with few corvettes is nothing but BS . not even yellow waters navy . even BD navy have more range and availability then UAE navy . you people take it too far . UAE navy is not capable to do anything with these OPVs and corvettes ,
Not even a dog claimed responsibility. Could be that it was planted by people from the inside which is logistically easier as UAE is open
IRAN teach UAE a lesson and its well known fact claim or no claim .
if we call UAE navy all waters navy then IRAN navy is super power and Malaysian navy a blue water navy :rolleyes1:

i am just showing you guys that a tiny navy with few corvettes is nothing but BS . not even yellow waters navy . even BD navy have more range and availability then UAE navy . you people take it too far . UAE navy is not capable to do anything with these OPVs and corvettes ,

IRAN teach UAE a lesson and its well known fact claim or no claim .

Lesson? That must be the weakest lesson ever thought.. Last time I remembered UAE controls Bad Al-Mandab took it by force. And again no one claimed that so where is the lesson. I am waiting for it show me..

TALK is cheap.. Work is hard

That is you claiming defeats into victories like you always do
homo-naledi.gif

Lesson? That must be the weakest lesson ever thought.. Last time I remembered UAE controls Bad Al-Mandab. And again no one claimed that so where is the lesson. I am waiting for it show me..
and last time we see just few KM from UAE coast a ship was missile attacked and UAE was just watching . :(

blaming arch-foe Iran for the assault, which it described as a missile strike

Tehran denies this and has called for an investigation.

I said claim? Who claimed this do you understand english...

Not a DOG claimed this.... Do we agree now:lol:

this really good then whom attack ? ohhh its Congo did :lol:

Hugo Chavaz did it from his grave.. Underhand tactics never give one plus like dropping mines in somewhere and there is no culprit and what not.. It is in fact show of weakness.

But really men they conquer like UAE did. UAE has conquered territories and this is OFFICIAL... They don't hid and take responsibility for their actions

Hugo Chavaz did it from his grave.. Underhand tactics never give one superiority like dropping mines in somewhere and there is no culprit and what not.. It is in fact show of weakness
i see otherwise its show we can hit you in your home . be careful . that is why we never see any response from UAE then only talks . UAE is between hard place and rock a tiny country infront of iran and very easy to target by iran .

lets see it real picture if a rag tag houthi can hit air sea land deep inside then think what iran will do ?

i see otherwise its show we can hit you in your home . be careful . that is why we never see any response from UAE then only talks . UAE is between hard place and rock a tiny country infront of iran and very easy to target by iran .

lets see it real picture if a rag tag houthi can hit air sea land deep inside then think what iran will do ?

But really men they conquer like UAE did. UAE has conquered territories and this is OFFICIAL... They don't hid and take responsibility for their actions

If Iran could do anything it would have done something for the Houthis which shows it can do shit for them. They lost the Oil, ports, besieged, starved and all major cities except San'aa..

UAE is still there........ Stop the fake bravado come at me or get lost...

If Iran could do anything it would have done something for the Houthis which shows it can do shit for them. They lost the Oil, ports, besieged, starved and all major cities except San'aa..

UAE is still there........ Stop the fake bravado come at me or get lost...

giphy.gif
while we see iran bleeded UAE very badly and force them to run early tail between legs . they were the first one run from yemen . war was over for UAE when misisle hit camp and killed 45 of them .

while we see iran bleeded UAE very badly and force them to run early tail between legs . they were the first one run from yemen . war was over for UAE when misisle hit camp and killed 45 of them .

Well dah.. It is war casualities happen. Because we have our forces on the GROUND because we dare. To take whateever we want.. PERIOD. If anyone wants to fight over it be my guest..

United Arab Emirates takeover of Socotra

Who is going to undo UAE................................

That is what I thought so... Basically nobody!

Back
Top Bottom