What's new

Commander: IRGC Will Destroy 35 US Bases in Region if Attacked

Only if you give them other bases in India and even than...
What fury from NATO? could they face the Iraqi army on their own?
In iran's case, not only the army, which is powerful enough will fight , it is a whole nation, like Germany in WW2, but with much stronger and potent allies.
NATO just won't dare in its wildest dreams to coin an Invasion of Iran.
Just Imagine If the Iraqi people would have fought the US led invasion from its beginning, what would have happened to the "coalition" forces(there would have been no coalition if the Iraqis had been united behind Saddam Hussein back than.) ; they would ave lasted a few months at best.

And India will be nuked in the process as the primary target of China and Pakistan, NATO will suffer very unsustainable heavy damages and Ultimately be nuked as well as the US.
Are you serious? Not face Iraq alone? You have no idea why the US involves NATO, and it's not because our military can't do it without them (the opposite, however, is not true). It is basicaly to build "consensus", and that mainly for domestic consumption. (being composed of immigrants from all over, this is a stickier issue than it would be, in say...Japan or China...how do you get your Arab population on board when you are attacking an Arab country, for instance)

Please dont ruin Germany's name. Germany has always been at par or slightly more advanced than it's opponents in both world war's. Iran is nowhere near the sophistication of US technology let alone France, Germany and th UK.

Have to agree, comparing Germany's position in the world wars with todays conflicts is a little off!

35 Bases?

Where did this lunatic get his figures from.

USA has 10 bases in the region.

And this isn't Pearl Harbor type situation where Iran will launch missiles and US will have no warning before hand.

USA will have every spy satellite focused on Iran should Israel attack Iran and put its forces in the region on full alert and believe me USA will be prepared for an any Iranian counter-attack.

"USA has 10 bases in the region." that you know of, not what an Iranian general commander knows of.

Iranians have a very sophisticated missile technology, with almost total precision, very high speeds and extremely powerful conventional warheads, add to this the proximity of the American bases, and you'll get a very credible equation of high speed divided by distance, approximately equals no reaction time on the part of the US.

"USA has 10 bases in the region." that you know of, not what an Iranian general commander knows of.

Iranians have a very sophisticated missile technology, with almost total precision, very high speeds and extremely powerful conventional warheads, add to this the proximity of the American bases, and you'll get a very credible equation of high speed divided by distance, approximately equals no reaction time on the part of the US.

Why do you think I didn't answer the guy? You can't expect more than this to come from him :lol:

us-bases.jpg

Now ask him to count them if he knows counting from pre-primary school.

Actually the commander has probably counted only US military bases in neighboring countries, if not, over 40, or maybe even over 45 US military bases are around Iran as of 2012.

Why do you think I didn't answer the guy? You can't expect more than this to come from him :lol:

us-bases.jpg

Now ask him to count them if he knows counting from pre-primary school.
I think he was talking about main hubs...we have far more than ten if you go smaller than main logistics centers. However, non-nuclaer missles are very inefficient was to take out a base, something as accurate as a tomahawk could be used to hit perhaps a control center or command structure, as far as a whole base...to take out a tank with let's say...a scud, you damned near have to land on top of it.

Don't defend Iran - they don't need you.

^^ Shamsi ain't a airbase anymore.
Yea, right. Had read the news on PDF before. Thanks for pointing out, but it's still way over 10.

I think he was talking about main hubs...we have far more than ten if you go smaller than main logistics centers.However, non-nuclaer missles are very inefficient was to take out a base, something as accurate as a tomahawk could be used to hit perhaps a control center or command structure, as far as a whole base...to take out a tank with let's say...a scud, you damned near have to land on top of it.

Didn't the commander talk about 'military bases' in general?
Even if we assume Iran's missiles are Scuds with no improvements at all still a scud missile with cluster warheads would take a death toll from the Americans if several of them rain on a military base. I disagree that Iranian missile are simply Scuds though.

Yea, right. Had read the news on PDF before. Thanks for pointing out, but it's still way over 10.

Even if we assume Iran's missiles are Scuds with no improvements at all still a scud missile with cluster warheads would take a death toll from the Americans if several of them rain on a military base. I disagree that Iranian missile are simply Scuds though.

I would say to my Iranian friend's that I doubt the American's will attack Iran. I think the reason for this is not so much your technology etc but more to do with the fighting spirit, the grit and determination you displayed as a nation in the war against Iraq. You blunted that country attacks not by the weapons you had but the mass waves of humans who displayed courage which was nothing but exceptional.

If you can mobilize the same spirit again and there is nothing to suggest you can't that would put off any attacker, USA included. I think that is why US has nothing beyond roaring.

Cluster war heads would seem the best option, I had considered that.

Don't defend Iran - they don't need you.

Who needs you on PDF? no one I assume.
So, do not discuss anything , since everyone on PDF is not really needed.
So, how do you sound now?

Please dont ruin Germany's name. Germany has always been at par or slightly more advanced than it's opponents in both world war's. Iran is nowhere near the sophistication of US technology let alone France, Germany and th UK.
Do not confuse yourself with what I have said, it was an example of a whole nation fighting an enemy.

In the case of Germany, you should go back to your history books and you will find out that without the the German (winter Weather) defeat in Russia (2 million Waffen SS dead by cold weather and 20 million Russian dead= a monumental mistake by Hitler himself), no one could have defeated them as a whole nation fighting for its rights; nor the allies on their own , neither Russia on its own, with all their mights and numbers On top of all this they had to attack on both sides of Germany, creating many fronts.

In the case of Iran, witch won't go on the offensive out of its own territories, it is one of the most dangerous nations to fight against even for the "Mighty" US, even with 10 000 nukes. Just remember this word from now on: EMP or ElctroMagnetic Pulse and much more.
Military hegemony is over now.

iran is strong country dont compare iran with iraq or afg they are more strong and united nation believe or not but iran have technology to jam and force land the american super drone and more than that iran have strong and loyal friends like china and russia so america will not dare to attack on iran but if they mistaken they wil py double price God bless iran

Its funny you try to portrait an extremely biased book (made by US and Iraqi general) excerpts as professional . Why not quote some Israeli's books about Iran while you at it, of course - as the source of non-bias professionalism :azn:
General Hamdani is a realist and not extremely biased as you pointed out. Did you bother to read his book? It has been marketed even in Iranian sources.

Also, if you can give a non-biased Iranian (professional) account of Iran-Iraq war, I would appreciate it.

Let us get this straight over here; Saddam was not a brilliant tactician and he was no match for the US.

You missed the point entirely. If whole NATO cant beat caveman's, and Israel cant beat a couple of thousands Iran trained and armed Hezbollah, its asinine to assume US wont have problems beating millions of much better armed and prepared soldiers.
But US did beat Iranian backed Shia uprising in Iraq. Do your homework complete.

Do not confuse US with Saddam.

Of course you can hide behind your nationalism :usflag:, but truth is as I mentioned in analysis - US will bankrupt faster than win over Iran. And by winning I mean complete occupation and permanent puppet regime. Some are under illusion if US breaks through defenses they won, while not understanding it would just activate Phase2 for Iran.
Bankruptcy? This conflict will never reach this point. US is the largest economy in the world. It is too big to fail without US businesses coming to halt worldwide.

I would say to my Iranian friend's that I doubt the American's will attack Iran. I think the reason for this is not so much your technology etc but more to do with the fighting spirit, the grit and determination you displayed as a nation in the war against Iraq. You blunted that country attacks not by the weapons you had but the mass waves of humans who displayed courage which was nothing but exceptional.

If you can mobilize the same spirit again and there is nothing to suggest you can't that would put off any attacker, USA included. I think that is why US has nothing beyond roaring.
Human wave tactics do not work against US. It is a good thing that US has not attacked Iran after 1980s. However, we should not confuse lack of action with capability.

iran is strong country dont compare iran with iraq or afg they are more strong and united nation believe or not but iran have technology to jam and force land the american super drone and more than that iran have strong and loyal friends like china and russia so america will not dare to attack on iran but if they mistaken they wil py double price God bless iran
Facts check:-

1. Iraq used to be stronger. You can see its fate.
2. Iran is only improving its asymmetric warfare capabilities. But US is improving its anti-asymmetric warfare capabilities. Still Iran has nothing serious on US in military terms.
3. Those loyal friends do nothing when it comes to trading blows.

USA only has 1 joint base in turkey and that is Incirlik Air Base.

Back
Top Bottom