What's new

Iran pounded US-backed terrorist bases in northern region of Iraq with 73 ballistic missiles

He also said that climate change is a Chinese hoax. Go figure.

Politicians are into creating narratives for political gains. These people are hardly factual in any country.

Trump's fact-checking status for reference:
for me the fact that USA let them make their camp just 4km out of their base in Al-Tanf enough the fact that they bombed Syrian position while they were surrounded by ISIS terrorist so they can capture 2nd largest Syrian weapon storage is enough. the fact that their wounded being treated
in Israel hospitals is enough . the trump admission was just Icing on the cake
by the way rand paul also said usa gave weapon to isis and its allies also CIA in its Timber Sycamore program worked with ISIS

for me the fact that USA let them make their camp just 4km out of their base in Al-Tanf enough the fact that they bombed Syrian position while they were surrounded by ISIS terrorist so they can capture 2nd largest Syrian weapon storage is enough. the fact that their wounded being treated
in Israel hospitals is enough . the trump admission was just Icing on the cake
by the way rand paul also said usa gave weapon to isis and its allies also CIA in its Timber Sycamore program worked with ISIS

Timber Sycamore program was launched to support Syrian rebels but it was not well-received in American intellectual circles.

Situation on the ground in Syria was increasingly MURKY due to Al-Nusra working with Syrian rebels and ISIS expanding its foothold in the country. Timber Sycamore was SCRAPPED in 2016, therefore.

You try your best to blame Americans for facilitating ISIS movement but ignore the same for Asad regime. This is why I find your narrative problematic. You are being very selective in how you explain the whole thing for political reasons.

I am not.

Do you know that numerous ISIS fighters were captured and they blurted out much? You should dig into these interviews to understand what happened.

Iran has created/armed many groups against them and since 2000 they're losing

If Iran hadn't created resistance axis this was map of israhell today:

View attachment 884012

Btw You should read @raptor22 post again
Bullshit. I don't even understand if you guys really believe in this your excuses..you really think those militias groups have ever posed any real threat to Israel ? Lmao. 🤣
I don't really support Israel or any side per se. But looking at things from a neutral perspective, I will say this militias groups Iran has so called financed have actually been of good help for Israel, it serves Israel intersts actually. Since Israël regularly uses the excuse of This militias groups launching silly crude rockets to invade neighbouring countries and destroying their infrastructure, setting them back by decades economically and making sure they can never grow healthy enough to ever pose a threat to Israel. Lol motoever it also helps Israel train its troops and gain experience, test their new weapons system, and equipments, and also help them advertise their military equipment globally (also reason Israel is the only middle Eastern country in the top 8 world weapon exporters). It makes Israelis weapons even more attractive to foriegn buyers since they are constantly put into use and tested on this militias groups who are good target practice for Israel and keep their troops on edge . Lol
If you really believe its because of this militias groups that Israel hasn't created this so called silly Greater Israel you just presented then I can only say that you are delusional to be honest. Lol

I will ask once again: why has Iran which is a powerful country and prides itself of being the protector of Islam in the region , why has Iran never launched even one single missile against Israel since the beginning of the Islamic Republic? Lol Afterall, Iran is a big power in the region which can pose a real threat to Israel. So why not attack Israël? Afterall, even when Israel has killed Iranian soldiers and officers in Syria(and they claimed it) and even targeted and killed Iranian scientists in Iran itself , Iran has never directly retaliated or launch missiles or attack Israel.Lol seems to me like Iran is very cautious when it comes to fighting Israël directly. Lol If it was any other country in the region like Syria, Iraq, or even Pakistan (you guys have actually launched rockets targeting groups you see as threat to your country) then im sure would have retaliated like you did with strikes in northern Iraq recently. Guess its easy targeting weaker states than stronger ones I guess. Lol

Even a fool can see that they are just using this for propaganda purposes that suits their interets, if someone can't see this obvious fact, then I can only say they are so naive. Lol

Last edited:
Bullshit. I don't even understand if you guys really believe in this your excuses..you really think those militias groups have ever posed any real threat to Israel ? Lmao. 🤣
I don't really support Israel or any side per se. But looking at things from a neutral perspective, I will say this militias groups Iran has so called financed have actually been of good help for Israel, it serves Israel intersts actually. Since Israël regularly uses the excuse of This militias groups launching silly crude rockets to invade neighbouring countries and destroying their infrastructure, setting them back by decades economically and making sure they can never grow healthy enough to ever pose a threat to Israel. Lol motoever it also helps Israel train its troops and gain experience, test their new weapons system, and equipments, and also help them advertise their military equipment globally (also reason Israel is the only middle Eastern country in the top 8 world weapon exporters). It makes Israelis weapons even more attractive to foriegn buyers since they are constantly put into use and tested on this militias groups who are good target practice for Israel and keep their troops on edge . Lol
If you really believe its because of this militias groups that Israel hasn't created this so called silly Greater Israel you just presented then I can only say that you are delusional to be honest. Lol

I will ask once again: why has Iran which is a powerful country and prides itself of being the protector of Islam in the region , why has Iran never launched even one single missile against Israel since the beginning of the Islamic Republic? Lol Afterall, Iran is a big power in the region which can pose a real threat to Israel. So why not attack Israël? Afterall, even when Israel has killed Iranian soldiers ans officers in Syria(and they claimed it) and even targeted and killed Iranian scientists in Iran itself , Iran has bever directly retaliated or launch missiles or attack Israel as well. Lol seems to me like Iran is very cautious when it comes to fighting Irael directly. Lol if it was any other country in the region like Syria, Iraq, then im sure would have retaliated like you did with strikes in northern Iraq recently. Guess its easy targeting weaker states than stronger ones I guess. Lol

Even a fool can see that they are just using this for propaganda purposes that suits their interets, if someone can't see this obvious fact, then I can only say they are so naive. Lol
Because they have never fired a single bullet towards Iran

Even when we arrested their sailors (and they wet their pants in Persian Gulf) or when we bombed their bases in Iraq or when we killed them in Afghanistan or Iraq with our proxies

Last edited:
any maeircan

I will ask once again: why has Iran which is a powerful country and prides itself of being the protector of Islam in the region , why has Iran never launched even one single missile against Israel since the beginning of the Islamic Republic? Lol Afterall, Iran is a big power in the region which can pose a real threat to Israel. So why not attack Israël? Afterall, even when Israel has killed Iranian soldiers and officers in Syria(and they claimed it) and even targeted and killed Iranian scientists in Iran itself , Iran has never directly retaliated or launch missiles or attack Israel.Lol seems to me like Iran is very cautious when it comes to fighting Israël directly. Lol If it was any other country in the region like Syria, Iraq, or even Pakistan (you guys have actually launched rockets targeting groups you see as threat to your country) then im sure would have retaliated like you did with strikes in northern Iraq recently. Guess its easy targeting weaker states than stronger ones I guess. Lol

all of Hezbollah rockets were Iranian made all 15,000 to be precise in 2006

yeah because Americans were great at war

9 months to take city of Fallujah and it fell back to ISIS in 2 weeks

and that was against a rag tag civilian armed army

20 years in Afghanistan and got owned

Israel good at killing civilians against Hezbollah lost and made peace with Egypt because they knew Israel cannot survive unless peace with Egypt is secured

and Israel has ZERO guts to attack Iran directly on Iranian soil even Americans + 50 allied nations never dare to hit Iran directly

because they know Irans proxies in Middle East will annihilate them and Iran will open up a whole new can of worms

they are even too scared to attack tiny Iranian Navy jet skis in intentional waters

Israel is like the bully boys b$tch doing all the dirty work, really bully boy is US who actually has no guts

Last edited:

Glad people are starting to see the real picture. And when they retaliate for example when qassam solimani died the engineer of these militias they targeted an empty american base.

Lool this thread is hilarious. Keep up the show. 😆

I'm wondering why you guys never attack Israel as well to be honest. You have a great beef with them and by the way your authorities constantly make hate speeches against them one will think that you guys have a religious task to take them out. So why have you never attack them since the Islamic Republic was founded? Not even once. 🤦🏽
The idea of waging war might sound appealing for some countries such as England that has attacked all countries on this planet except a handful of them but not for us, no sane country would enter a war without reason esp for Iran that has not attacked any country in the past 3 centuries whilst has been occupied by England 2 times and suffered from its insane brutal policies.
Furthermore israel has not attacked Iran directly therefore there has not been any direct response to it ... the question better be asked from isreal that conducts war-games one after another and still does nothing, Iran war-games are defensive.
On the other hand it's like saying why we don't see the US attack Russia directly? why only words? they have a great beef with them.

Iran's policy has never been attacking isreal directly but empowering nations to defend themselves ... that's how southern part of Lebanon was liberated or Palestinian no longer response missile by stone but by missile .... war is not only a direct confrontation it could be anything such as Isreal trying to make trouble for our shipments got their response and stopped it or tried to seek secession in Iraq Kurdistan but got stopped by Iran.

On religious task that you mentioned ... as far as I know the queen never visited isreal:

",,,,Visiting Jordan in 1984, one of several visits she made to the Middle East, the queen was reported to have said "How frightening" as Israeli fighter jets shot past in the sky as she viewed the West Bank in the distance.
Queen Nour, King Hussein of Jordan's wife, was said to have replied: "It's terrible."
Later, after viewing a map showing the locations of illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank, Queen Elizabeth was quoted as saying: "What a depressing map."

Even the queen knew that illegal settlements were depressing but what she didn't mention was the fact that the occupation led by England and in this way isreal even terrorized England's troops through Irgun and killed at least 91 people , and that terror has remained in this region since then ... new type of occupation, in past a power occupied somewhere and that was the end of story but in isreali version the inhabitants and locals were forced to leave their motherlands thorough genocide, force and invasion and then new settlers brought in from across the globe ... and any resistance was labeled as terrorism and has got cracked downed ...
The problem ain't Iranians authorities constantly make speeches against isreal but the fact is how other are fine with occupation, invasion and systematic oppression done by israel and remain silent we all know settlements are against the UNSCR but still we see the American and EU continues support for this regime .. we saved Jewish people 25 centuries ago from oppression of Babylonian king now we help Palestine ... in both we've have taken side with oppressed one.

p.s: There is no religious task to take them out, Jew people have lived in Iran without any problem for thousands years even have mp in the parliment .

This is official policy of Iran regarding Palestine:

thumb_1920_2022042900495129375142386.jpg

Last edited:
The idea of waging war might sound appealing for some countries such as England that has attacked all countries on this planet except a handful of them but not for us, no sane country would enter a war without reason esp for Iran that has not attacked any country in the past 3 centuries whilst has been occupied by England 2 times and suffered from its insane brutal policies.
Furthermore israel has not attacked Iran directly therefore there has not been any direct response to it ... the question better be asked from isreal that conducts war-games one after another and still does nothing, Iran war-games are defensive.
On the other hand it's like saying why we don't see the US attack Russia directly? why only words? they have a great beef with them.

Iran policy has never been attacking isreal directly but empowering nations to defend themselves ... that's how southern part of Lebanon was liberated or Palestinian no longer response missile by stone but by missile .... war is not only a direct confrontation it could be anything such as Isreal tried to make trouble for our shipments got their response and stopped it or tried to seek secession in Iraq Kurdistan but got stopped by Iran.

On religious task that you mentioned ... as far as I know the queen never visited isreal:

",,,,Visiting Jordan in 1984, one of several visits she made to the Middle East, the queen was reported to have said "How frightening" as Israeli fighter jets shot past in the sky as she viewed the West Bank in the distance.
Queen Nour, King Hussein of Jordan's wife, was said to have replied: "It's terrible."
Later, after viewing a map showing the locations of illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank, Queen Elizabeth was quoted as saying: "What a depressing map."

Even the queen knew that illegal settlements were depressing but what she didn't mention was the fact that the occupation led by England and in this way isreal even terrorized England troops through Irgun and killed at least 91 people , and that terror has remain in this region since then ... new type of occupation, in past a power would occupy somewhere and that was the end of story but in isreali version the inhabitants and locals were force to leave their motherlands thorough genocide, force and invasion and then new settlers brought in from across the globe ... and any resistance was labeled as terrorism and has cracked downed ...
The problem ain't Iranians authorities constantly make speeches against isreal but the fact is how other are fine with occupation, invasion and systematic oppression done by israel and remain silent we all know settlements are against the UNSCR but still we see the American and EU continues support for this regime .. we saved Jewish people 25 centuries ago from oppression of Babylonian king now we help Palestine ... in both we've have taken side with oppressed one.

p.s: There is no religious task to take them out, Jew people live in Iran without any problem for thousands years even have mp in the parliment .

This is official policy of Iran regarding Palestine:

View attachment 884367
You guys waste time replying to these scumbags, you know. They aren't interested in your explanation - they only want a circus where it's full of detractions and downright irrelevant rubbish. And that's to mention ever the moderators here are either useless or complicit.

Just cuss them and move on or ignore them altogether. How we deal with matters of war and peace is for us alone to decide.

You try your best to blame Americans for facilitating ISIS movement but ignore the same for Asad regime. This is why I find your narrative problematic. You are being very selective in how you explain the whole thing for political reasons.

So ISIS founder US blames the Syrian government for the ISIS oil exports, what a surprise!

And they never mention that NATO ally turkey was the major oil buyer from ISIS.

US drone images which hacked by Iran shows that US drones were flying above ISIS tankers without engaging them at all, and as we see in the final scenes of the clip, as Iran-backed forces are digging defense lines against ISIS, US fighter jets bombard them:

US was the air cover of ISIS.

Looks like they destroyed few houses and called them terrorist bases. All communist mindset countries have one thing in common which is propaganda like weekly videos, daily routine strike etc. All these are more than enough to brainwash youth. We did this, we will do that lol.

Back
Top Bottom