What's new

Iran pounded US-backed terrorist bases in northern region of Iraq with 73 ballistic missiles

Absolutely. If they wanted a real diversion they'd fire a missile at Israel. They are too corrupt and scared to lose their material belongings and assets in this life to do that.
Lol if they fire a missile at Israel they would have much more things to worry for than a bunch of protestors.

Out of Iraq, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan and basically the whole Middle East, you Iranians are the only ones to be invaded by Russia Or Britain and show NO RESISTANCE WHATSOEVER 😂😂
yeah sure don't let me start about the british rule in Paklistan, Afghanistan , Mesopotamia .
and basically french and british rule over all the middleeast .
in all those places they put their ruler , in iran they failed to do that . so instead of writing a new history book go and read some real history

interesting a saloon with only one chair , with a place for kids to read and play but only one book and service for one child, the barrack was to big for one sit saloon , these terrorist really must learn how to use space more efficiently

yeah sure don't let me start about the british rule in Paklistan, Afghanistan , Mesopotamia .
and basically french and british rule over all the middleeast .
in all those places they put their ruler , in iran they failed to do that . so instead of writing a new history book go and read some real history

interesting a saloon with only one chair , with a place for kids to read and play but only one book and service for one child, the barrack was to big for one sit saloon , these terrorist really must learn how to use space more efficiently
What about the shahs and the ww2 invasion of iran??

What about the shahs and the ww2 invasion of iran??
what , for two years they were occupied Iran and then they left , the Russian wanted to stay but could not and their leftover were dealt with swiftly. they didn't directly ruled Iran didn't appoint a government , they were here against our wish for two year but didn't rule as with other countries in middle east and English commander in Iran said we don't knew what to do with Iranian as its enough to look away from our supplies for a moment and they are gone .

But whites ruled hindis for several centuries ...

In addition Pakistan is the only country in the world that get bombed by Yanks and doesn't respond

On the hand Iran attacked their bases deep inside Iraq and they didn't respond

Last edited:
No, ballistic missile is cheaper and not to mention zero casualty. Do u know how much money is spend on training a pilot and how much an hour to make a combat plane in the air?
ballistic missiles are strike tools not defensive ones

The way of a coward is to attack someone who won't or can't fight back.
If Hamas can fight back then Iran and Hezbollah most certainly can too. So Iran and Hezbollah is cowards. Or not interested in fighting Israel, but rather Sunni Arabs. Pick your poison, which one is it ? It can only be one of the two.

No, ballistic missile is cheaper and not to mention zero casualty. Do u know how much money is spend on training a pilot and how much an hour to make a combat plane in the air?
BM cost millions, deliver max of 1000 lbs payload. A single F-14 could have drop 6 x1000 lbs bomb less than half of the price of BM.

I don’t think there is any active air defense system in the area.

Today by S136:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

If Hamas can fight back then Iran and Hezbollah most certainly can too. So Iran and Hezbollah is cowards. Or not interested in fighting Israel, but rather Sunni Arabs. Pick your poison, which one is it ? It can only be one of the two.
The raining cloud said to the sea:
If I don't rain how you would exist as sea, where would you be ?
The sea laughing in his heart saying:
Thou "raining cloud" are also from me.

All Sunni Arabs either are fighting each other or have made peace with isreal ... It'd be nice to see others join Iran in fight against isreal .. but seemingly no honor has left .....

There is a difference between a knee jerk war and a strategic war. Take your pick.

But whites ruled hindis for several centuries ...

In addition Pakistan is the only country in the world that get bombed by Yanks and doesn't respond

On the hand Iran attacked their bases deep inside Iraq and they didn't respond
Brits only ruled for approx half a century, the rest of the time they were scheming and consolidating.

Last edited:
Lool this thread is hilarious. Keep up the show. 😆

Today by S136:

View attachment 883981
View attachment 883982
View attachment 883983

The raining cloud said to the sea:
If I don't rain how you would exist as sea, where would you be ?
The sea laughing in his heart saying:
Thou "raining cloud" are also from me.

All Sunni Arabs either are fighting each other or have made peace with isreal ... It'd be nice to see others join Iran in fight against isreal .. but seemingly no honor has left .....
I'm wondering why you guys never attack Israel as well to be honest. You have a great beef with them and by the way your authorities constantly make hate speeches against them one will think that you guys have a religious task to take them out. So why have you never attack them since the Islamic Republic was founded? Not even once. 🤦🏽

Lool this thread is hilarious. Keep up the show. 😆

I'm wondering why you guys never attack Israel as well to be honest. You have a great beef with them and by the way your authorities constantly make hate speeches against them one will think that you guys have a religious task to take them out. So why have you never attack them since the Islamic Republic was founded? Not even once. 🤦🏽

Iran has created/armed many groups against them and since 2000 they're losing

If Iran hadn't created resistance axis this was map of israhell today:

cebbe52e6611dce3bf65453fead1ee79.1618057006.png

Btw You should read @raptor22 post again

Last edited:
tell that to late usa president , he taught otherwise

He also said that climate change is a Chinese hoax. Go figure.

Politicians are into creating narratives for political gains. These people are hardly factual in any country.

Trump's fact-checking status for reference:

Facts are NOT POPULAR and rarely make for catchy headlines. People tend to buy narratives, not facts. Unfortunately.

He also said that climate change is a Chinese hoax. Go figure.

Politicians are into creating narratives for political gains. These people are hardly factual in any country.

Trump's fact-checking status for reference:

Facts are NOT POPULAR and rarely make for catchy headlines. People tend to buy narratives, not facts. Unfortunately.
Such fact checking websites are just a tool to fool people into not believing what they don't want people to believe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom