What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

found @Mangus Ortus Novem pic :-)
Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq_1982.jpg
Greatness matches....

If by now I am not revealed then nothing I would/could do will reveal me....

I am Pak... I have mastered the WesternThought and now ... I am coming to realise that The SufiThought matters to me the most...

I am beginning to realise the Idea of Pakistan and the Reality of Pakistan...

I am just a Northner.... common decent... extra ordinary at nothing... given the realisation of Nothingness is Gripping!

In due time... should life remain attached I shall move to the UK otherwise, waiting on the OtherSide!

Bugger all!!!
Although I am not much obsessed with digging deep into personals...

You surely are no ordinary man,
Maybe a journalist ? Could be.
Zaid Hamid ? Nope, He doesn’t talk sufism.
And if you aren’t, You have waisted your precious mind being no one of influence, Good minds maintain change, Precious minds Introduce change !!!

Thought you considered me one
You are wrong. There are only few people here I despise. Your not one of them. And having differant opinions/ideas is the reason I come to PDF. If I want echo chamber I can discuss with friends/family. Itb makes for very boring discussions. Does not extend the 'envelope' one bit. When ideas conflict/collide they get sharpened and rounded out thus gaining clarity.

And just for you Mangus. Here is one from my 'yoof'. And you do know this is my invitationfor you to 'show yourself'? Any chance?

voVXK4H.png

@Mangus Ortus Novem

If I did I don't think I would give that away? What with my often habit of makjing incendiary comments would you want me to run into some flying axe?

Very true. Sorry bro. But you do look VERY familiar.

"Saans ki dor Khuda jaanay, kahaan say tootay
Kiss garhi ser pay yeh latki huyi talwaar giray"
Reminds me,
2 weeks before, My mom woke me up out of sudden,
“Take me to flan flan home”
I said “Kia hoa”
“Meri nani ki sans ka inteqal hogaya”

Me being sleepy, got caught up in this riddle “Nani ki saans”

I was thinking and thinking, When i got it, I gave a sudden laugh instead of some sorry. Like WTH !!!

Nani who might be around 85, her mother in law’s age would only be imaginable...

Very true. Sorry bro. But you do look VERY familiar.
Junaid jamshed of Strings era

Waiting room before entry in to another dimension @StormBreaker
Pulsirat ?

Okay @Mangus Ortus Novem I can see you don't want to reveal yourself but how old are you? Few years older then me.

Yes... I am old ... @SIPRA beats me a bit but... he remember GTS always left on time...and schools were clean and teachers taught....and everyone knew everyone and respected eachother....

I am old, alright!

Back
Top Bottom