What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

But don;t bank on me keeling over anytime soon. We live long. My dad is 86 and my maternal grandmother in Psakistan is about 100.
That theory doesn’t work in real life tho, life and death is unpredictable.
May Allah bless you with health, wealth and hereafter, Even though we are sort of rivals on pdf :-)

Excellent production. I saw for the first time.
The drums gave different vibes, Really amazing

giphy.gif
:closed:

life and death is unpredictable.
Indeed. There is element of that. I could have a horrible crash today and that would be that. However genetics, how you take care of your body, food/exercise etc is also major factor.

Even though we are sort of rivals on pdf
Are we? Did not know this.

Indeed. There is element of that. I could have a horrible crash today and that would be that. However genetics, how you take care of your body, food/exercise etc is also major factor.
Theoretically Yes, people in My family in general cross 90 or even crosses 100 given that no disease or cancer happens...

@Mangus Ortus Novem Any chance we can get you to reveal yourself?

If by now I am not revealed then nothing I would/could do will reveal me....

I am Pak... I have mastered the WesternThought and now ... I am coming to realise that The SufiThought matters to me the most...

I am beginning to realise the Idea of Pakistan and the Reality of Pakistan...

I am just a Northner.... common decent... extra ordinary at nothing... given the realisation of Nothingness is Gripping!

In due time... should life remain attached I shall move to the UK otherwise, waiting on the OtherSide!

Bugger all!!!

Theoretically Yes, people in My family in general cross 90 or even crosses 100 given that no disease or cancer happens...
It's probability maths. If your parents live long, you don't meet some accident/incident, look after your body you have fair chance of long life - extraordinary event notwithstanding.

Back
Top Bottom