What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

PakBohemian!!!
You don't often get a 57 year old, 6ft of lean muscle topped of with multi-coloured cascading fountain on top. Eccentric to the boot and I love it. If you find somebody this bizzare let me know. Now that I am semi-retired I can let it rip and go back to my 20s.

7ARkceU.png

You don't often get 6ft of lean muscle topped of with multi-coloured cascading fountain on top. Eccentric to the boot and I love it. If you find somebody this bizzare let me know. Now that I am semi-retired I can let it rip and go back to my 20s.

7ARkceU.png

I knew it ...knew it... you are dedicated PakBohemian!!!

Let hair grow... develop the nonchalance that goes with... and of course... a bit of artistic disdain won't harm... I say you can pass as DaArtiest!!!

This is my 'conservative' look forced on me by my job and society from 2 years ago. All that is behind. Now I am changiung my wardrobe for snazzy colours. When i have overhauled I will post me re-formed look. Trust me it is gonna be ecclectic and bohemian.

GILMMPh.png

No wonder you are my kin... told ya.... well, I am TheGreatFart..with Atomic Clarity and Vision that comes after the release...

I feel touched that you shared it here... you are barking-mad... keep it up...and stop being a Bull in ChinaShop all the time... unbecoming... you know exactly what I mean...

This is my 'conservative' look forced on me by my job and society from 2 years ago. All that is behind. Now I am changiung my wardrobe for snazzy colours. When i have overhauled I will post me re-formed look. Trust me it is gonna be ecclectic and bohemian.

GILMMPh.png

You exactly look like one of my cousins. He's a lil skinny though minus those over grown locks

GILMMPh.png

Bro, I think I might know who you are. Do you live in Ealing?

And just for you Mangus. Here is one from my 'yoof'. And you do know this is my invitationfor you to 'show yourself'? Any chance?

voVXK4H.png

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Bro, I think I might know who you are. Do you live in Ealing?
If I did I don't think I would give that away? What with my often habit of makjing incendiary comments would you want me to run into some flying axe?

And just for you Mangus. Here is one from my 'yoof'. And you do know this is my invitationfor you to 'show yourself'? Any chance?

voVXK4H.png

@Mangus Ortus Novem

If I did I don't think I would give that away? What with my often habit of makjing incendiary comments would you want me to run into some flying axe?

Yep... you my kin.
.. touch of North... but I am more dashing even in decay... let is call MangusonianAttraction... I am honoured, my PakBrother!

GILMMPh.png
My My !!!
Thought you to be some 16 year old but you are another chacha o_O,
Yahan sab ke sab chachay hi milte hain kia :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom