What's new

ComicRelief: Paks come let us make fun of eachother ...release in isolation!

Paa Jee: For many of us, you are extraordinary.

Yes ..... and Bugger all....

Phen di sister Ganguaun di.... PakistanZindabad!!!

No. @Mangus Ortus Novem

I have yet to breakthrough the Waiting Room. In coming days ...

Young Vervee... don't mind the AlbinoApe... don't have to look at its dramatics.. keep gaze fixed on the Door... boom... you out... but being physically and mentally fit before hand makes a difference... be Open... and frankly, you can make the WaitingRoom as bigger or lasting as you want... neither haste nor sluggishness... Flow!!!

Solitude is something to pursue... a great friend and of course, a tromentor too... but an acquired taste...

You be good...and don't trouble yourself with things that you cann't manage/control... become the BemusedObserer.... YoungVervee!

Zia had DeadEyes.... and spoke so softly...always that appologetic look on him... was he fundamentaly a decent man?

Or is it because of his HemaMaliniSyndrome?

I have a very low opinion of Zia, but I don't share it on PDF, because it is now futile. He is there, where everything would be revealed.

I have a very low opinion of Zia, but I don't share it on PDF, because it is now futile. He is there, where everything would be revealed.

Well, Zia passed.... and the current CriminalEnterprise... his offspring too shall pass... he was just a manipulator par excellence... Mangoz go boom, boom...

@Mentee once upon a time I went to Islamabad.... people were plastic... saw a man riding a horse with a qula on his head.... proud, lost in wilderness.... took the visa and left... those days jarneels drove in ToyotaCrowns with fake gold ToyotaCrown on the boot.... Pindi appeared to be real....

Then the paindu left for the world of even bigger wilderness.... I say world is just make-belief.... nothing is more beautiful than you, YoungMentee, making hukka for PaaJee @SIPRA and myself... and we both looking into distance... hearing hints of Heer... like echoz of childhood freedom...only in the mind... and cracking joke on your account..p;utting you down as it should be... or was in the olden days!

Well, Zia passed.... and the current CriminalEnterprise... his offspring too shall pass... he was just a manipulator par excellence... Mangoz go boom, boom...

@Mentee once upon a time I went to Islamabad.... people were plastic... saw a man riding a horse with a qula on his head.... proud, lost in wilderness.... took the visa and left... those days jarneels drove in ToyotaCrowns with fake gold ToyotaCrown on the boot.... Pindi appeared to be real....

Then the paindu left for the world of even bigger wilderness.... I say world is just make-belief.... nothing is more beautiful than you, YoungMentee, making hukka for PaaJee @SIPRA and myself... and we both looking into distance... hearing hints of Heer... like echoz of childhood freedom...only in the mind... and cracking joke on your account..p;utting you down as it should be... or was in the olden days!

I think @Mentee has said bye bye for today and perhaps gone to sleep.

"Kinaar e aab kharha khud say keh raha hae koyi
Gumaan guzarta hae, yeh shakhas doosra hae koyi"

Nostalgia.......

Young Vervee... don't mind the AlbinoApe... don't have to look at its dramatics.. keep gaze fixed on the Door... boom... you out... but being physically and mentally fit before hand makes a difference... be Open... and frankly, you can make the WaitingRoom as bigger or lasting as you want... neither haste nor sluggishness... Flow!!!

Solitude is something to pursue... a great friend and of course, a tromentor too... but an acquired taste...

You be good...and don't trouble yourself with things that you cann't manage/control... become the BemusedObserer.... YoungVervee!

First 2 test runs + burnt = waiting room :mad:

Method revised, new equipment (a bit of DIY), no helper required, less and direct entry (no waiting room).

Need a quiet comfy environment. All at home 24/7 .. darn lockdown!

Solitude is best buddy already ... has been for many years now. A lot of reflection time.

Bemused Observer is the goal.

Tea will be next target.

And just for you Mangus. Here is one from my 'yoof'. And you do know this is my invitationfor you to 'show yourself'? Any chance?

voVXK4H.png

@Mangus Ortus Novem

If I did I don't think I would give that away? What with my often habit of makjing incendiary comments would you want me to run into some flying axe?

Lolz

Kids are so innocent sometimes.

Butter won't melt and all of that.

Back
Top Bottom