What's new

Collusion between poultry feed firms led to egg, chicken price hike: CCP inquiry

do share with me feed formulation. Although there are lots if video and tall claim that feed will be cheaper but in reality its not.

In Karachi 50 kg feed back is of 3300 from mill.

now in that feed they have made feed in a way so that in 40 days 60 gram chick becomes 1.5 kg size and its ready.

feed name started from pre starter, stater, growth.and finisher.

if one will go to make feed it will cause him costly because mill do feed making in bulk so all corn and everything they buy in bulk.

farmer cant do this it will cause him more.money.

What farmer can do is grow or make fodder system to grow grass in this way he will be able to grow 5 kg of grass with 1 kg of seed just by using water in 7 days which will reduce the cost of the mill feed.

its always a good thing to be self reliant on it.

not everything is done with a 200 percent margin.

government should regulate the process ensuring public health however. there are all sorts of crazy experiments going on in this industry.

only robust legislative measures can stop the consumerist exploitation plaguing the business sector in Pakistan.
and in another thread you were saying " sharam ka muqam hai" k legislation krni pri....
you are a pathetic looser.

Bro making your own feed will definitely be cheaper ..at the very least per bag(50kg) 4oo/500 rupees, in most of the feed formulations. Yes it will cost you initially to setup some small feed making plant but that investment can be retreived in couple of months if not in a year . I have all the calculations(on laptop) , you can listen to these guys ..i found them to be very helpful.

There is also this one dutchapp called feedcalculater which is very helpful and easy if you want to make your own feed.
Okay things are good until its on laptop. When you do things professionally, its different story. Rates are 7 months old in the video, and these things which are listed you may or may not be able to find at all.

Do share with me when you manage ti make your own feed and have the same result as this

its always a good thing to be self reliant on it.

not everything is done with a 200 percent margin.

government should regulate the process ensuring public health however. there are all sorts of crazy experiments going on in this industry.
Feed is 100% healthy its farm management that cause harm like if they dont know which vaccine should be given for the virus.

Last edited:
I knew it and people here were making excuses like it's expensive because of season. Frigging mafias every where.

Bro there is this one guy who has like 30 poultry farms in mostly South punjab and I was like this guy would definitely have his own feed making factory but then he says yeah we buy feed from this and this factory because this is something which is very delicate and sophisticated and they cant do its themselves . I was thinking like wtf man ...you are so rich ..just hire someone who can Guide you..it will save you really millions of rupees monthly.

feed them hemp seeds best nutrition. i would mix baking soda with thier drinking water which keep away disease.

and in another thread you were saying " sharam ka muqam hai" k legislation krni pri....
you are a pathetic looser.

One is a societal issue of private nature, the other is about public food security.

Apples and Guavas
Feed is 100% healthy its farm management that cause harm like if they dont know which vaccine should be given for the virus.
Itni bari bari baaten na kia karen. the rising cancer cases are evidence enough.

competitve edge ke liye ghair munasib ashya ka istemal feed me ek bohat sangeen masla hai.

qanooni etebaar se 90 feesad sehat ke liye ghair mudhir qarar di jasakti hain.

Back
Top Bottom