What's new

Collapse of Darwinism : Theory of Evolution

Muslims discovered the theory of evolution long before Darwin did....

You do not understand plain English science, so how can you understand sophisticated science in a sophisticated language from a sophisticated divine book.

OF course you are too stupid to insult anyone.

If prophet adam lived for 900 years and so did his wife bibi hawa n kids, why not Prophet muhammed?

Just curious for such answer....

God also says in the Koran that one day of his is 50 000 years of what (how) we count.
And by the way it was prophet Noah who lived 900 years, you have to understand the metaphors of Koran, since it has too many layers to understand it fully, the metaphor is the first layer for the general public, the more you dip into sciences the more and the deeper you will understand .

But what does your question has to do with the theory of evolution, apart from being directed at Islam and prophet Mohammad.
You should insult God instead, like your Jewish (or should I say Zionist and Atheist) friends excel in doing all the time.

God also says in the Koran that one day of his is 50 000 years of what (how) we count.
And by the way it was prophet Noah who lived 900 years, you have to understand the metaphors of Koran, since it has too many layers to understand it fully, the metaphor is the first layer for the general public, the more you dip into sciences the more and the deeper you will understand .

But what does your question has to do with the theory of evolution, apart from being directed at Islam and prophet Mohammad.
You should insult God instead, like your Jewish (or should I say Zionist and Atheist) friends excel in doing all the time.

Why shall i beleive only quran and not the genesis and other scriptures which predate quran?
And even if i did beleive yr quranic theory of one day equalling 50,000 years, that means prophet Muhammed must be living even today.

Right?
Something is called bizzare and i let you explain that word for me to these gullible folks of today.

you have to understand the metaphors of Koran

Please tell it to the 85 percent of the muslim folks of the world who dont read write and speak arabic, and even if they do in some cases, they fell pray to molivis, who have thier own sweet agenda to teach them what they want to in this case.

The other scriptures didn't pre-date Koran, the fact is that Islam is the religion of Abraham hence pre-dating the Torah and the bible.

You are confusing God with his prophet (a human being ) Mohammad.

You do not need to speak read or write Arabic to fully (in the deepest sense) understand Koran (Although it is very recommendable), but scientific knowledge is a must.
If someone is using that knowledge to control the minds of The -not much educated- Muslims to his, her, or their likings is committing a sin, and it means they do not understand Koran, since it is very clear that every sin even at the weight of an atom is punishable. So they might also be ignorant people with some high degrees but no substance or just some people trying to do their best to help others with what they have and know, so...

OT: Koran states simply that God has created the universe comprising human beings but not restricted to that, he talks about all beings including the animals the plants and the planets, and gives very scientific proofs and evidence to it.
As far as the evolution theory is concerned, humans share 99% of their genes with chimpanzees but just the remaining 1% makes it a totally different specie, which is very puzzling to the world's scientific community; so far no one has been able to make the link.
Evolution takes place the same as in the whole universe, it expands and retracts, for our own notion of time and our limited time on earth we can not see it or feel it, all we do understand today is that there was some form of human adaptation to their climatic environ, and no one even understands the process behind it, but it has certainly something to do with the interaction of different elements of an ensemble with influence on the genetic code not the changing of it.

Evolution exists, it is very real, and it is very beautiful and precious.

According to different Religions minds this concept is differ..

so this is controversial Theory....:enjoy:

There is vast amount of evidence for evolution, including Homology. Below is a couple of examples. Besides homology, there are fossil records (showing transitive stage), there is genetic evidence (genetic inheritance), and plenty of other fields of evidence for the existence of evolution.

300px-Homology_vertebrates.svg.png

companatomy.gif

tyrell1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom