What's new

Collapse of Darwinism : Theory of Evolution

I really cant waste time on people who wont listen.

Sure evolution is a "theory". so is gravity. you dont jump of buildings do you ? that is the humility of science. we can only have theories. to claim a direct revealed unchanging truth is the surest sign of foolishness.

infact the actual "theory of evolution" has changed a lot from darwins time. that is the sign of real science. but the founding principles are sound. do not waste time in defending tribal myths.

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

My favorite is intelligent design. "Oh, it is too complex, it must have a designer!" Well, who designed the designer? He/She/it must be even more complex? "Oh, he/she/it was always there." But you JUST SAID anything of complexity MUST have a designer, and can't just be, you base your whole premise on it. It begs the question, and is defeated by their own logic (Believe in religion and creation if you want, I won't even say it's wrong, how could I ever be 100% certain? But the arguement used for intelligent design defeats its self)

.... They don't have to worry about gaps in religious theories because...

..... but the founding principles are sound. do not waste time in defending tribal myths.

faith is for people who are mentally lazy. ....

.....Believe in religion and creation if you want, I won't even say it's wrong, how could I ever be 100% certain? But the arguement used for intelligent design defeats its self....

Some religions are just so evil that they try to incorporate the theory of evolution into their religion itself.....:D

I don't see what the fuss is about. Each to his own. One shouldn't bother hammering their viewpoints into the other. Personally, i find it hard to believe that the intricacies in the world today are a product of random chance. I cannot digest the argument that everything stewed around for millions of years and voila !, it becomes tiny micro-organisms ( life ) which later grew into monkeys and eventually, humans.

When I look around me and the world is beautiful. Every being is unique regardless of the species it belongs to. The self-awareness of human beings continue to wow me every single day. The intricate patterns on a leaf , the racial memory of species et al all simply much too incredible for me to fathom.

Call it ignorance if you will. But, i believe there is a god.

It's funny Darwin never actually mentioned the word 'evolution' in his book.
Anyone with a brain knows that it is the best theory going for the development of life.

At last we have someone to blame for all our difficulties............

Darvanism and indian philosophy.
1. Fish incarnation of lord vishnu: primitive life form evolve in sea.
2. turtle incarnation: then came the amphibians.
3. warthog incarnation; then come the mammels.
4. lion/man incarnation: then come the uncivilized men,
5. vaman incarnation: then came homosepience.

My favorite is intelligent design. "Oh, it is too complex, it must have a designer!" Well, who designed the designer? He/She/it must be even more complex? "Oh, he/she/it was always there." But you JUST SAID anything of complexity MUST have a designer, and can't just be, you base your whole premise on it. It begs the question, and is defeated by their own logic (Believe in religion and creation if you want, I won't even say it's wrong, how could I ever be 100% certain? But the arguement used for intelligent design defeats its self)

haha the watchmaker argument! no doubt they believers are avoiding this thread....

Some religions are just so evil that they try to incorporate the theory of evolution into their religion itself.....:D
or has the theory of evolution become a religion in itself

Back
Top Bottom