What's new

Collapse of Darwinism : Theory of Evolution

Theories of Human existence

1. Darwin's evolution: If it is true then all gods are man made and all God centric religions are mere bunch of funny stories.
2. Human race seeded by Aliens: Then also Gods are doomed.. :P
3. God, Adam and Eve theory: Religious guys have fun...

Can you even name those basic sciences??:rofl:
Just look at you trying desperately to promote pseudosciences like ID and calling those who refute as fools.This thread itself is based on ignorance,ID is nothing more than a part of a pathetic attempt from American creationists to push their creationist ideals in to American schools.Too many critics of ID have fallen into the trap of addressing each and all of the claims that ID advocates use to support their arguments. Someone should do this, of course, but the downside is that it suggests to the general public that the ID claims are a serious challenge to science. They are not. Most of the "scientific" claims of ID are simply irrelevant, for the fatal flaws of ID are much more fundamental.
So If you want talk about science at least come up with a real scientific theory.:lol:Or it will be you that will look like like a fool.

Talk about science with you? it sounded impossible, please revise your writing and see how subjective you are, and you want to talk about science.
It is not your fault, but if I was in your place I would study science comprehensively and put a lot of energy and time at that end, than I can respond or discuss scientific matters with people who have dedicated all their lives to sciences.
Hope you understand.

Back
Top Bottom