What's new

Collapse of Darwinism : Theory of Evolution

Evolution exists, it is very real, and it is very beautiful and precious.
Show us all who studied genetics, we somehow missed it ...
=

& the pictures that you showed just show a common DESIGNER, The CREATOR ...

=
=

Just like Evolution of "Fork" from a knife through a spoon ... Missing link finally found by Dr.Dino (Kent Hovind) which is a short-toothed fork ...

Having resemblances prove NOTHING, except ONE God designing all this ...

Canadian government should add basic scientific concepts and basic critical thinking to their immigration criteria.

Canadian government should add basic scientific concepts and basic critical thinking to their immigration criteria.
Totally & Canadian Govt. should also legalize incest-ful marriages for those Atheists who are born with feelings towards their mums & daughters & sisters... After-all:-

23485880.jpg

:fie:I am amazed that there r still some people in this world who believe in the so called intelligent design! :hitwall:

Well get out of ur cocoon, we are overwhelming majority, & know more science than you folks looking for easy escape.I am also amazed that there are still "SOME" who believe long dis-proven fabrications of spontaneous-evolution.

:rofl: Finish high school, do a few years of Uni level biology then look again, any one with even basic knowledge of the crap fest the human body is just rolfs at the idea of intelligent design.
& any one with REAL knowledge of life sciences (not the crap stuffed in ur head) is rolling out f***s loud (ROFL) at your cooked up baseless "beliefs".

According to the lastest theories that are being juggled around, our space is just one of many "membranes" floating "somewhere", and when 2 of these collide massive amounts of energy and matter are being transfered in an even similar to the big bang and that the missing mass in our universe which is necessary for galaxies to stick together is actually gravity from that nearby mebrane ie other universe.

Anyhow, these are mindboggling issues, stuff that most cannot even comprehend. To turn to religion for answers is to be expected, because people rather believe in something then not understand what is really going on. Which to be honest, noone does so far....even the smartest scientists...

To anyone interested in this topics a good start would be Through the wormhole with Morgan freeman, Universe series on PBS and How the universe works on Discovery Science. All are probably on ********, have multiple seasons, loads of info.

Once you grasp a little bit, you understand how insignificant we are. And lucky..from the position of the solar system in the galaxy, to Earth's position in the solar system.

The whole humanity is negligible in the universe but the Zionists, k.a.k.a, Freeman, audio, Salomon2 and the likes.
Evolution shows us that you have a huge complex about your noses, and rat features, so, when you can you interracial mary with the naive to get rid of your features and complex, or blame it on God or relate the whole humanity to Chimps, because of your own complex of inferiority.

There is much hidden knowledge about evolution than you can see or understand in a thousand years.

Sometime it occure to be that instead of supporting for freedom of religion, what people really should be doing is save humanity free from religion.

[video]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/34hVJ97QPM4/[/video]

From Bill Maher
The irony of religion is that because of its power to divert man to destructive courses, the world could actually come to an end. The plain fact is, religion must die for mankind to live. The hour is getting very late to be able to indulge having in key decisions made by religious people, by irrationalists, by those who would steer the ship of state not by a compass, but by the equivalent of reading the entrails of a chicken. George Bush prayed a lot about Iraq, but he didn't learn a lot about it. Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. It's nothing to brag about. And those who preach faith, and enable and elevate it are intellectual slaveholders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction. Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. Most people would think it's wonderful when someone says, "I'm willing, Lord! I'll do whatever you want me to do!" Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions and limitations and agendas. And anyone who tells you they know, they just know what happens when you die, I promise you, you don't. How can I be so sure? Because I don't know, and you do not possess mental powers that I do not. The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions is not the arrogant certitude that is the hallmark of religion, but doubt. Doubt is humble, and that's what man needs to be, considering that human history is just a litany of getting **** dead wrong. This is why rational people, anti-religionists, must end their timidity and come out of the closet and assert themselves. And those who consider themselves only moderately religious really need to look in the mirror and realize that the solace and comfort that religion brings you comes at a terrible price. If you belonged to a political party or a social club that was tied to as much bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, violence, and sheer ignorance as religion is, you'd resign in protest. To do otherwise is to be an enabler, a mafia wife, for the true devils of extremism that draw their legitimacy from the billions of their fellow travelers. If the world does come to an end here, or wherever, or if it limps into the future, decimated by the effects of religion-inspired nuclear terrorism, let's remember what the real problem was. We learned how to precipitate mass death before we got past the neurological disorder of wishing for it. That's it. Grow up or die.

Sometime it occure to be that instead of supporting for freedom of religion, what people really should be doing is save humanity free from religion.

[video]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/34hVJ97QPM4/[/video]

From Bill Maher

True Religion is about law and order not about war. War is an instinct to be controlled by law and religion is the mother of all laws, I am mainly speaking about the true essence of Islam, the other religions have been so much manipulated in their message that they have no more value today. That is where I will agree with you on religion mischiefs.

Totally & Canadian Govt. should also legalize incest-ful marriages for those Atheists who are born with feelings towards their mums & daughters & sisters... After-all:-

23485880.jpg

Well get out of ur cocoon, we are overwhelming majority, & know more science than you folks looking for easy escape.I am also amazed that there are still "SOME" who believe long dis-proven fabrications of spontaneous-evolution.

& any one with REAL knowledge of life sciences (not the crap stuffed in ur head) is rolling out f***s loud (ROFL) at your cooked up baseless "beliefs".

Does that make it true that the majority believe it? If anything, it shows that most are ill-informed.

True Religion is about law and order not about war. War is an instinct to be controlled by law and religion is the mother of all laws, I am mainly speaking about the true essence of Islam, the other religions have been so much manipulated in their message that they have no more value today. That is where I will agree with you on religion mischiefs.

Hmm,You guys really seems to know everything:rofl::rofl::rofl:

another attempt to prove the validity of religion by discarding theory of evolution....... i hv seen the same ppl trying to prove how scientific is their religion when their religion satisfies any portion of science..... :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom