What's new

Coca-Cola to invest $50million in Bangladesh

How much does 1 tin of cola cost in Bangladesh?
In Malaysia 1 tin is around USD $0.60

Actually thats what every Coke plant does as its concentrate is only made in US. They ship the concentrate to different parts of the world where they mix it with water and CO2.

I have re-read the news and think you are right. Nowhere it is written that concentrate will be produced locally. So, it means Coca-Cola company will build a modern factory to speed up its bottling production to fulfill the increasing demand.

Coca-Cola is a household name throughout the world. So, name of a company like that will enhance the prestige of Bangladesh as a destination of foreign investment.

Any such investment should be welcome. Only dont allow them to take too much water.

IF concentrates are not produced locally ( which is true) then why is the taste so different. The CO2 escapes very quickly. I had cola in forgein countries like UK and they really taste great and have different flavours like strawberry and other types of fruites. By the do you know if there is mecca cola in BD. I heard that they would market it way back in 2008 but never saw any in the market.

IF concentrates are not produced locally ( which is true) then why is the taste so different. The CO2 escapes very quickly. I had cola in forgein countries like UK and they really taste great and have different flavours like strawberry and other types of fruites.

You are right about tastes. Coca-Cola tastes great in many developed countries nad the taste in BD is really watery. Either the parent company has endorsed the local bottling companies to mix more water or the latter companies are doing it to cheat the consumers and earn illicit profits.

Let us see what happens when the parent company itself has a bottling factory in the country.

IF concentrates are not produced locally ( which is true) then why is the taste so different. The CO2 escapes very quickly. I had cola in forgein countries like UK and they really taste great and have different flavours like strawberry and other types of fruites. By the do you know if there is mecca cola in BD. I heard that they would market it way back in 2008 but never saw any in the market.

Yes, taste/flavor/sweetness are different for different consumer groups. I hate US coke for its flavor and always stick to Pepsi and Mt. Dew. But in BD, Pepsi taste same as USA. Concentration of CO2 varies probably due to poor bottling quality, thats why coca cola wants its own factory to maintain quality. Seems like they are not happy with their local partner.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I miss Dr. Pepper.

I knew it from your earliers posts. You are so much lady in you.. LOL

As expected!! Coca Cola is having troubles in India, Bangladesh seems to be the most potential market now!!!

As expected!! Coca Cola is having troubles in India, Bangladesh seems to be the most potential market now!!!
what ?? there are 23 coca-cola owned plants ,22 franchise-owned plants and 11 contract packing units in India(as of 2010)All relocating to Bangladesh:woot::woot:???

o_O Pepsi has competition~! =O

funny-pictures-dead-coke-can-pepsi-cans.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom