What's new

Cobra Helicopter AH-1F SQD Transferred to Pakistan

i will take his rights :D

but sir jee after time to time you can post some or send be by mail i will own them . but don't stop it forever.:frown:

ok but it sounds like u r taking me for a ride!:cheesy:whats your e-mail address

US Junk Tin Can Surplus from Jordan!

If you look forward to cr@p your will most certainly get $hit tech like these!

Where are the Super Cobra's?

US Junk Tin Can Surplus from Jordan!

If you look forward to cr@p your will most certainly get $hit tech like these!

Where are the Super Cobra's?

**** crap is doing a pretty good job so far - XX15 for the super cobras

Here is quote update inventory of Cobra.

* Pakistan Army received 20 AH-1S Cobras in the 1980s (later upgraded to AH-1F) and ordered more AH-1Fs in 2004.[8] Pakistan has 18 AH-1S and 8 AH-1F Cobras in use as of January 2010.[23] Pakistan ordered more Cobras in 2008 and received 14 AH-1s from United States in March 2010.[25][26]
So,whever update this info is unsure about cannibalization of recent delivery.

Last edited:
Imran, problem is the IL-78 has not yet been officially inducted, so we won't be seeing much pictures. But once it gets inducted we will see good pictures of it, the refueling ones too.

So just relax for now, sabar kaa phal meethaa hota hai :)

lol so finally we got 20 old junks on the cost of lives of 1000's of Pakistanis not a bad deal isnt it?

dun know for how long we will keep jumping lyk monkeys on US junk ...

If they have provided small junk not a big deal they had to retire them anyway and dun forget we are engaged in war on terror coz of US ,coz b4 there attack on afghnistan there were no problems lyk these

We are jumping for few million junk dun forget we have lost more than 40billion in this war on terror yes more then 40billion in which PA could have bought 100's of brand new ones

and oh yeah lol AH-1Z in 2015 pity on those who say this with sureity and foolish are those who trust US, check out there histroy u will find it with full of embargoes and bluffs keep dreaming untill someone wakes u up and welcomes u in harsh reality

Imran, problem is the IL-78 has not yet been officially inducted, so we won't be seeing much pictures. But once it gets inducted we will see good pictures of it, the refueling ones too.

thanks sir ab banda or ker bhi kya sakta hai:D

may be after the High 2010 is over...... we will get to see lots of new pictures including IL-78s and JF-17s :smitten:

yarrr stop fighting welll i think pakistan army has to decide once and for al that they have to keep buying two decades old stuff or they want to move forward with the other millitaries of the world in todays warefare super cobra is nothing but it is beter for urban use but todays millitary wants state of art attack helicopter like APACHES,TIGER,MI 28 HAVOC so pakistan army plz dont consider cost when you buy weapins for defending the nation

super-cobra-grey.jpg

This one is AH1Z. Any availablity of this one for Pakistan before 2015 ??

Kindly upload AH1F (which we will get). I am still confused about word "Modern" with AH1F

Thanks,

my friend this is a super cobra, not Ah-1z viper....
viper has a 4-blade rotor!

yarrr stop fighting welll i think pakistan army has to decide once and for al that they have to keep buying two decades old stuff or they want to move forward with the other millitaries of the world in todays warefare super cobra is nothing but it is beter for urban use but todays millitary wants state of art attack helicopter like APACHES,TIGER,MI 28 HAVOC so pakistan army plz dont consider cost when you buy weapins for defending the nation

but if u can finish the job with a low cost bird then wats the need for high tech?
wat i believe is this...
Apache can fire hellfire missile..so does AH1F cobra, Apache can fire rockets..so does Ah-1F/S.....all im trying to say is that we can do the same job as apache with this helo. (i kno there's other things too like engine, power to weight ratio, radar, avionics etc, but we dont need that for now. all we need right now is just to pound the militants' hide outs AND WE CAN DO THAT WITH OUR CURRENT FLEET)
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Update:

Bell Helicopter

AH-1F Cobra 12 11 1 8 (+ 8)

- Note: A total of 40 airframes are due from the US via FMS; 20 are to be used for spares only & are not included in the above totals. Deliveries expected to be concludsd by the end of 2008. On 26th September 2008 the US DSCA notified Congress of the possible sale, refurbishment & maintenance of a further 8 Cobras. An attrition loss occurred on 10th February 2010, due to a technical problem, resulting in 2 fatalities.

AH-1S Cobra 20 19 1 16

- Note: All of the airframes are in the process of undergoing upgrades to AH-1F configuration for conformity with newly-delivered former US Army examples arriving in 2007 & 2008. One Cobra is currently stored in a damaged condition following an accident. In March 2010 it emerged that a batch of 16 Cobras has been acquired from the Royal Jordanian AF, with delivery expected imminently.

AH-1Z Viper See Note

- Note: Future plans released by the US Department of State in December 2009 detail the possible procurement of AH-1Z Viper helicopters from 2015 onwards.

AFM - AirForce Intell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom