What's new

Cobra Helicopter AH-1F SQD Transferred to Pakistan

kindly post EXACT picture of that helicopter which we will get with complete upgrades (sort of missile etc) if picture available on the internet.

^^this one. :lol:

just kidding....

I believe this one
822090f7166542b7010e3f8c1699ed74.jpg

d37de3ae2cc184f4acb630708947081e.jpg

US to provide Cobra chopper parts to Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: The US will provide 13 AH-1F Cobra helicopters to Pakistan for use as spare parts in its helicopter fleet, the US embassy said on Wednesday. “The helicopters will be shipped from a US facility in Alabama later this year. The 13 aircraft are part of a larger 2007 transaction under which Pakistan also procured and refurbished 12 AH-1F Cobras for its fleet,” the statement said. During the last three years, US civilian and security assistance to Pakistan has totalled more than $ 4 billion, which includes medical aid, school refurbishment, bridge and well reconstruction, food distribution, agriculture and educational projects. The US has also funded and provided training for more than 370 Pakistani military officers in a wide range of leadership and development programs covering topics like counter-terrorism, intelligence, logistics, medical aid, flight safety and military law. staff report/app

So, Fatman, what's exact count of Cobra now?

So, Fatman, what's exact count of Cobra now?

original AH-1S = 20
lost = 2
in service = 18

EDA AH-1F = 20
lost = 0
in service = 20

US Stocks AH-1F = 14
lost = 0
in service = 14

Total delivered = 54
lost = 2
in service = 52 however 12 temporarily withdrawn for upgrade

Available = 40

notes;
besides 20+13 airframes delivered for cannabalisation for spares.6-8 helos are always under local maintenance at Qasim AAB, Mtn because of extensive use in the WoT.

Guys apparently the ISPR is denying this news as incorrect.Sir fatman, can you let us know what is going on.
Araz

thanks alottttt sir fatman
can i reqest you boss please bring some images of cobras and high mark sir . i miss them. also still we never see single air rufleing viedeo or image . i feel fishy now.

can i reqest you boss please bring some images of cobras and high mark sir . i miss them. also still we never see single air rufleing viedeo or image . i feel fishy now.

brother - Nabeel is collecting everything abt High-Mark XX10 and will post the images - pls be patient:cheers::pakistan:

Fishy ??? What do you mean by that ??

Fishy ??? What do you mean by that ??

sir i feel same like uselles before every event i post tons of images like ideas and other exercises but now i am siting in my room waiting for even single image of refuler from 3 month but nothing.i mean to say sad.:cry:

if you remember i have no1 personal pics gallery of defence.pk so you can say to me super power of pics.:D every time when we open any page there is must 1 of my uploaded pic on top of page with my name .

Well news is confusing, those chopper arrived from Jordan were fro cannibalizing.

sir i feel same like uselles before every event i post tons of images like ideas and other exercises but now i am siting in my room waiting for even single image of refuler from 3 month but nothing.i mean to say sad.:cry:

if you remember i have no1 personal pics gallery of defence.pk so you can say to me super power of pics.:D every time when we open any page there is must 1 of my uploaded pic on top of page with my name .

so whats stopping u 'super=power of pics'!:undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom