What's new

Cobra Helicopter AH-1F SQD Transferred to Pakistan

:lol: Pakistan is accepting weapons from the 'evil' and liberal west and you support this? surprise surprise.

Yes and more happy if used against kufr for Islam

My post was sarcastic, i was simply pointing out Zarvan's hypocrisy, calls everyone USA's tout and calls for revenge, gets excited when they give weapons.

Trade with kafirs are allowed becoming their slave and killing Muslims on their order is haram and treason to Islam

Not getting anything new or now, this is a 3-year old thread that jumped back to life.

No i am askin how many we are gettin now... in this squadron PA has just received now...and these 14 or 16 are 1F/S or super cobras....

And who might have told you about a "civil war" in America in 2018? Civil wars happen where there is political, economical and / or financial instability and where people's rights are getting violated. With all due respect, I can see a civil war in Pakistan but not in the US. Not sure where the rumor mill is at. I'd love to go visit these pundits that forecast such stupidity.

sir jee reality does not need any pundits... u can run from truth but can't hide

sir jee reality does not need any pundits... u can run from truth but can't hide

Well my man, your comments are pretty serious don't you think? So it'd be nice to see some facts behind it vs. vague statements like the above. If it is your personal view, than that's fine. If there are facts to back your facts up, may want to provide that for all of us reading. Gossip and facts are two very different things!

I think its now a good time for PAC to join the Chinese on Z-10 program and also on other types of helicopter program if they have on their own. This can help them to replace Ah-1F from the fleet and we can have around 140+ Z-10s.

I think its now a good time for PAC to join the Chinese on Z-10 program and also on other types of helicopter program if they have on their own. This can help them to replace Ah-1F from the fleet and we can have around 140+ Z-10s.

140+?I see ur reverting to habit.:coffee:

better to say,you can buy the Z 10,You are asking to co develop an already operational helicopter

Back
Top Bottom