What's new

Cobra Helicopter AH-1F SQD Transferred to Pakistan

Honestly not because I'm Turk or Chinese but both WZ-10 and T-129 can be easily picked up against AH-1Z. Better systems, sensors, engine, more blades...etc. But if it's the AH-64...Damn no way. Btw what about PAF to upgrade the Cobras to AH-1W ?

According to insiders (PDF members) PAA is lookin for 2 sqds of T-129s..

Geo News is reporting American has transferred a SQD of Cobra helicopters to Pakistan. The type is AH-1S and they have been transferred from Jordan.

This will be much needed help and addition of firepower especially in the upcoming Orakzai Agency Operation.

Edit

ISLAMABAD: The United States has delivered a squadron of 14 AH-1 Cobra advanced helicopter gunships to Pakistan, Geo News reported Tuesday.

According to details, the AH1-F Cobra helicopter gunships, equipped for night flying, has been supplied by the US from its Jordan Air Base stock.

The helicopters were handed over to Pakistan Army Aviation.

US transfers Cobra helicopters to Pakistan - GEO.tv

This is good news for Pakistan it will help in case off wars and also give great support to our ground troops hope we get some from China too

Can some buddy! please clear that how many cobras PA received and are these AH-1F or Z or super one's please! clear that thanks and also try to post the pics if any ... Thanks!

who will give us spares after the america as you people have aware of the current situation of america just a matter of 2018 civil war in usa and 20plus new states on the globe.... well on the topic we should go green on TOT of attack choppers just lke thunder programe.

Can some buddy! please clear that how many cobras PA received and are these AH-1F or Z or super one's please! clear that thanks and also try to post the pics if any ... Thanks!

55+ in service... 16+ in spares... all Upgraded 1F+1S...

Sir! i think u should first read my post carefully then reply on it....i said AH-1F orrrrrrrrrrrrrr super cobras....there was or..

Read mine again.. i clearly said "1Fs not super cobras" ... meaning these are upgraded 1F models..

This is good news for Pakistan it will help in case off wars and also give great support to our ground troops hope we get some from China too
:lol: Pakistan is accepting weapons from the 'evil' and liberal west and you support this? surprise surprise.

:lol: Pakistan is accepting weapons from the 'evil' and liberal west and you support this? surprise surprise.

Well for the time know we should accept everything from every country...coz one day we will use these weapons for those evils when the time will come...that's called bussiness that u should accept everything for ur benefit for that time...so later u can use them when u'll have to face them.....

Well for the time know we should accept everything from every country...coz one day we will use these weapons for those evils when the time will come...that's called bussiness that u should accept everything for ur benefit for that time...so later u can use them when u'll have to face them.....
My post was sarcastic, i was simply pointing out Zarvan's hypocrisy, calls everyone USA's tout and calls for revenge, gets excited when they give weapons.

My post was sarcastic, i was simply pointing out Zarvan's hypocrisy, calls everyone USA's tout and calls for revenge, gets excited when they give weapons.

i know ur post was Sarcastic...well sory but i think it's in our hand that we'll let that happen or we can control that...but i think there are much better master mind's are working to let our country run than us...well hope for good....

i know ur post was Sarcastic...well sory but i think it's in our hand that we'll let that happen or we can control that...but i think there are much better master mind's are working to let our country run than us...well hope for good....

who will give us spares after the america as you people have aware of the current situation of america just a matter of 2018 civil war in usa and 20plus new states on the globe.... well on the topic we should go green on TOT of attack choppers just lke thunder programe.

And who might have told you about a "civil war" in America in 2018? Civil wars happen where there is political, economical and / or financial instability and where people's rights are getting violated. With all due respect, I can see a civil war in Pakistan but not in the US. Not sure where the rumor mill is at. I'd love to go visit these pundits that forecast such stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom