What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

Saad Rafique is an old member of PML-N. Moreover, he has every right to speak as he was put in jail by Musharraf during coup days.

Don't worry, Railways is on track. Sometimes, PTI fan boys like you make yourself look really stupid.

A lot of people were put in jail during Mushi era, so everyone has the right to fart anything anytime? And yes, Saad Rafique is different, he holds a public portfolio, he should stick to that and let Interior and Information Ministry deal with these things. Afterall they are also his party fellows, he can trust them.

And you don't have to bring PTI into everything. Just stick to the issue in hand. Looks like you and Saad Rafique have a lots of things in common..

If a coup has to take place it will. And harder the resistance from judiciary, bloodier will it be. When it takes place, i will see how many have the S...t to resist and not ratify.
A coup at this point is next to impossible. I've said it before, but Pakistanis don't have an appetite for such a thing to occur.

A coup at this point is next to impossible. I've said it before, but Pakistanis don't have an appetite for such a thing to occur.
I agree that, not because of fear of politicians or judiciary, but due to other reasons; though not out rightly impossible but difficult.

I dont need to revisit I lived it
there were times when we were living within our means
then there were times when we were living on chanda for wars
you need to analyze it
I too have lived it. Look at last three decades or even more, worst of the taxation was done in political governments. lowest of development was in their time, highest of inflation rate was in their time, maximum of corruption was in their time, extreme of terrorism was and is in their time. PKR lost it worth in their time.

Living within means has nothing to do with governments. It is to do with individual mindset. This mindset changes when free flow of ill gotten money is seen flowing around and people try to mimic such spending. Worst of such spending has been taking place in last five years.

Last edited:
Exactly, if politicians behave maturely, there is no need for military intervention.

Has anyone come back to claim even a single body buried "Amanatan", from Lal Masjid fiasco. Remember, mercenaries have no relatives. Media and politicians may say any thing, but fact remains, only terrorists were killed in Lal Masjid.
@batmannow
media was paid by CIA, to luanch a fake damocrazy, thriller, & its not a secret any more, most of the victims were those who, were supporting all that paid & planned fisco!

Not true ... thats why mostly the total number of voters come out is between 30-45 % ... Pakistan army is still most reputated nation .. all the major progess is seen during army tenures ... no matter what the reason was for intervention .. but see the economy during 43 martial laws ... and compare it with the economy during the best democratic government .,
super & cant be answered post. of a patriot!

check the egypt situation, its was also the same next imposible, in some minds?
but then, they did it, & now all crying chickens has to shake hands with, mens in uniform?
its, perceptions created by croupt vested intersts to, keep the croupts in power by calling it damocrazy?

Last edited:
The way people are trying to justify military rule in here is BLOODY SHAMEFUL

Is that why Musharraf is protected by 1600 armed people while the regular infantry man is on the 4*4's?

On the contrary, what actually is shameful is the defence of democracy in a country where democracy is literally a bitch to 2 families!!!

Most of you trolls are mad because your Zani khan lost the election. If he had won the election, you would have never been talking out of your butt like you are doing right now. You guys are bunch of hypocrites. You dont have a problem with democracy, you have a problem with Nawaz sharif because he basically butt raped Zani khan and his troll burger bachay. Be honest and admit it.

And when have I ever supported Zani, I mean Imran, Khan??

Parliament and these corrupt politicians must understand that constitution , article 6 , etc cannot stop the path of marshal laws but the performance of civilians would stop it . The honour for politicians has to be earned rather than just claiming it .

12 steps forward 20 backwards
how is that??? it is just when politians came, with the help of media, they try to spread the lies ..and make make dictatorship a escape goat for their incompetence incompetence... btw our martial laws are semi democratic ... all the so called democratic leaders we have today is picked by those dictators ... they performed well under their supervision ... so when they perform under them, they oinly do blunders and when they perform on their own they perform better??

On the contrary, what actually is shameful is the defence of democracy in a country where democracy is literally a bitch to 2 families!!!
Yeah sure, at least they get changed every five years, not to mention PTI in KPK (the best in my opinion).... Nobody wants your bloody dictatorship dumbass which continues to kill hundreds to this day, ZIA ZINDABAD MUSHARRAF ZINDABAD

how is that??? it is just when politians came, with the help of media, they try to spread the lies ..and make make dictatorship a escape goat for their incompetence incompetence... btw our martial laws are semi democratic ... all the so called democratic leaders we have today is picked by those dictators ... they performed well under their supervision ... so when they perform under them, they oinly do blunders and when they perform on their own they perform better??
Every body knows Musharraf made what is called media today or at least allowed it, RETARDED LOGIC.

I don't think so.

Don't want marshalaws in any form.

Doesn't matter cause they sure don't want any future dictatorship.

N-league's performance is for you to follow, i follow PTI.
Scholarships for KPK Jobless Master Students, Govt. of KPK | Current Affairs of Pakistan
Imran Khan About Achievements of KPK Govt. | Current Affairs of Pakistan

Last edited:
Yeah sure, at least they get changed every five years, not to mention PTI in KPK (the best in my opinion).... Nobody wants your bloody dictatorship dumbass which continues to kill hundreds to this day, ZIA ZINDABAD MUSHARRAF ZINDABAD

Did you have to prove your lineage in your post? None the less, for me the country is important and not the so called democracy.

I agree that, not because of fear of politicians or judiciary, but due to other reasons; though not out rightly impossible but difficult.

I too have lived it. Look at last three decades or even more, worst of the taxation was done in political governments. lowest of development was in their time, highest of inflation rate was in their time, maximum of corruption was in their time, extreme of terrorism was and is in their time. PKR lost it worth in their time.

Living within means has nothing to do with governments. It is to do with individual mindset. This mindset changes when free flow of ill gotten money is seen flowing around and people try to mimic such spending. Worst of such spending has been taking place in last five years.

you see what you want to see, thats the answer

Did you have to prove your lineage in your post? None the less, for me the country is important and not the so called democracy.
Koni lineage bhai??? everybody knows your beloved allowed these channels in the first place, why not try a bit self education before jumping onto somebody's lineage? koi waja hai k mene retarded use kia he...
O bhai tu mein kounsa amrika ka tarana parh rha hun???
Also, what do you suggest we should opt for instead of democracy....?

Koni lineage bhai??? everybody knows your beloved allowed these channels in the first place, why not try a bit self education before jumping onto somebody's lineage? koi waja hai k mene retarded use kia he...

My stance is crystal clear. I would much rather give absolute power to the Chief of the Army staff, as even in the worst case scenario he would hold the country dear then all the politicians combined.

you see what you want to see, thats the answer
I think you have interpreted my note different. All the shortfalls I mentioned were in political government and not under military rule.
Dollar has always gained value in political governments. or in other words rupee has depreciated. First in the term of ZAB and legacy follows.
Musharaf gave a very viable solution of national security council which had presence of all chiefs. These idiots in order to control everything did away with the concept. He provided them an opportunity to avert coup forever, but siri payas and 10% can see only this much. Their vision is best in making money ONLY.

I am a Pakistani too. And yes, I think that the majority of Pakistanis are indeed democratic, peace loving and hard working people.
WHAT!!! WHAT did I just read? Man you do play some funnyt games with us Vcheng saheb. HA HA
Araz

Back
Top Bottom