What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

WHAT!!! WHAT did I just read? Man you do play some funnyt games with us Vcheng saheb. HA HA
Araz

My comment is true for most ordinary Pakistanis. Their leaders, both civil and military, however, are rotten to the core. Perhaps you mixed the two?

My stance is crystal clear. I would much rather give absolute power to the Chief of the Army staff, as even in the worst case scenario he would hold the country dear then all the politicians combined.
Why don't you just say that you want to break Pakistan?

khuwaja asif tou giya.... he must resign now !!
NO! you instead should start using your head, you're a supporter of PTI, right? and you don't support a democrat? speaking his opinion out which indeed is truthful to many here, so please stop with your showy comments!

Dont think so....PMLN Ministers are more powerful than PM it seems....they are close companions...PM cant take any strong action against him...

quite true but now that COAS has taken stand, this might make khuwaja asif the scapegoat.

10169189_10152151996905528_7997685034244496996_n_Fotor.jpg

My comment is true for most ordinary Pakistanis. Their leaders, both civil and military, however, are rotten to the core. Perhaps you mixed the two?
Vcheng.
I was pulling your leg on the "I am a Pakistani too" . Idont have àny disagreementwith the rest of your post.

Vcheng.
I was pulling your leg on the "I am a Pakistani too" . Idont have àny disagreementwith the rest of your post.

Pakistani-American, to be exact. :D

Untitled.jpg

the mentality has changed, eh? he is a dead elephant yet threatening.. @VCheng

Back
Top Bottom