What's new

COAS warns Nawaz in covered words; Is this going somewhere?

those who sacrifices of their lives yes definitely they are sacred. because we take breath in a free country due to these holy cows.

Yeah you were almost choked to death in 90s by the holy cows ! :laughcry:

bet on this, you are next on the hit list of Holy Cow !!

PPervez-musharraf2_Fotor.jpg

RESPECTED GENERAL RAHEEL SHAREEF C.O.A.S AS SLAMO ALEKUM
I am a faith full PAKISTANI I have served 42 years in TELECOMMUNICATION department honestly and
punctuality,and BILLIONS OF RUPEES WITH FOREIGN EXCHANGE for be loved PAKISTAN.I have seen the BRILLIANT
PERIOD PERIOD OF GENERAL AYUB KHAN HISTORICAL RULER IN PAKISTAN HISTORY ***
***Ayub Khan adopted an energetic approach toward economic development that soon bore fruit in a rising rate of economic growth. Land reform, consolidation of holdings, and stern measures against hoarding were combined with rural credit programs and work programs, higher procurement prices, augmented allocations for agriculture, and, especially, improved seeds to put the country on the road to self-sufficiency in food grains in the process described as the Green Revolution.

The Export Bonus Vouchers Scheme (1959) and tax incentives stimulated new industrial entrepreneurs and exporters. Bonus vouchers facilitated access to foreign exchange for imports of industrial machinery and raw materials. Tax concessions were offered for investment in less-developed areas. These measures had important consequences in bringing industry to Punjab and gave rise to a new class of small industrialists.***
Here I would like to earnestly request in the biggest interest of PAKISTAN AND ITS SOLIDARITY,DIGNITY,ISLAMICALLY FOLLOW the DYNAMIC SYSTEM AND CONVERT THIS COUNTRY ON THE PARAMETERS OF OUR ***HOLY PROPHET
***S*A*W*W LAST KHUTBA HAJJATUL WIDA AND STRICTLY IMPLEMENT SUCH HOLY SYSTEM IN PAKISTAN.
That,s why this is only the way to save our BELOVED PAKISTAN from MEGA CORRUPTION,WORST LAW AND ORDER,
WORST POLITICAL SYSTEM,FAKE PARLIAMENT,ALSO THESE SO CALLED MEMBERS AND THEIR LEADERS USING
RUBBISH,FILTHY LANGUAGE MUCH MORE OUR MOST BRILLIANT AND FAITH FULL GENERALS,AND ARMY JAWANS
WHO ARE ALWAY,S SCARIFYING THEIR LIVES FOR ***MADRE WATN** RESPECTED SIR I have already send all matters
to EX C.O.A.S GEN ASHFAQ PERVEZ KAYANI WITH ALL VALID MEDIA PROOFS TOO ALSO I AM SEND TO YOR GOOD SELF FAITH FULL PERSONALITY AS YOUR ***BRILLIANT SHAHEED ELDER BROTHER MAJOR SHABBIR SHAHEED NISHANE HYDER.MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH AWARD HIM BIGGEST HONOR IN JANNATUL FIRDOUS AAMEEN.
LAST EARNEST REQUEST SHARE 1/2 HOUR WITH SUCH PAKISTANI TO BRIEF SOME FAITH FULL MATTERS FOR
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN ARMY TOO.

AFWAJ PAKISTAN KI TAZEEM O TAKREEMKAY LIYE EK MAZBOOT,MUSTEHKAM PAKISTAN AUR **SADQE DIL SE***KHUTBE HAJJATUL WIDA KE AFKAR PER AMAL PERA HO KAR HE ***ISLAMI RIASAT BANAYA JA SAKTA HEY***JA SAKTA HEY*******PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD
A PAKISTANI HAJI SHABIB BAIG

The one is Boss who is who is elected by people, but when he tries to be FIROUN-E-WAQT then someone has to tell that boss that this country is not his fathers owned land nor his business, it is country of 19 crore people. They dont elect him for misuse of Power he gained and become royal family. Every family of Pakistan is royal according to him. NS & Group of business should now stop demoralizing PAK ARMY.

I agree with you. Though i am not in favor of any dictatorship, but people like Nawaz Sharif don't deserve to be in power. Ghetto style of Nawaz Sharif offend lots of government higher ups.

what it has to do with the thread?

the retard brig doing ma behan is due to this new developed situation between military and civil govt.

just showing the level of these people.

what's Pakistan Frist?
pakistan comes frist on agenda!

the retard brig doing ma behan is due to this new developed situation between military and civil govt.

just showing the level of these people.
i dont know whats that, but the anger against the fake damocrazy is on the rise, cause peoples of pakistan realized that they hve been fooled by croupt politicians?
any way freedom of speech?
enjoy it?

Last edited:
pakistan comes frist on agenda!

i dont know whats that, but the anger against the fake damocrazy is on the rise, cause peoples of pakistan realized that they hve been fooled by croupt politicians?
any way freedom of speech?
enjoy it?

freedom of speech doesnot mean abuse. and no people are fedup of this switching btwn Generals and Politicians, and they have decided in favor of Politicians. and also that no segment of the society supports the coup anymore. this is the reality. we need to mature up and reign the politicians ourselves !

freedom of speech doesnot mean abuse. and no people are fedup of this switching btwn Generals and Politicians, and they have decided in favor of Politicians. and also that no segment of the society supports the coup anymore. this is the reality. we need to mature up and reign the politicians ourselves !
awakward stance?
what about 35 puncthers then?
ohh that was the right thing to happen to sunammi?
or its just crying fool?
sorry , you would be crying the time, some 1 be giving you the sweets, same as the times sunami went down to noora gutters?

That post did not have any thought behind it----.

What "thought" is needed to describe a historical fact?

"Before Police came the small town Sherriffs, who were locally elected. They created the order but only after the Law that put them in power was exercised by the people."

That is how the mechanisms for law and order came into being, with new towns that were settled electing their own LEOs. With bigger cities came Police Commissioners, which are appointed by the Mayors, or elected, just like the Sheriffs.

Your premise is totally wrong, and what I have said is correct. Rule of Law comes first.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom