What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

Yes they were, and 2 of them have gotten death, 1 rigorous imprisonment.

Thats what you get for selling your soul to the devil.

They were in bed with CIA.

Officers involved:

View attachment 562677 View attachment 562678

You have no idea mate.

Ever heard of SIU? They are the chacha of ISI.. internal intel unit... and they are as brutal as it gets.. even if you are a general you will get ...

What is SIU ?

Thats what you get for selling your soul to the devil.

They were in bed with CIA.

Officers involved:

View attachment 562677 View attachment 562678

You have no idea mate.

Ever heard of SIU? They are the chacha of ISI.. internal intel unit... and they are as brutal as it gets.. even if you are a general you will get ...
Whoever the fs they are bruh,, the much of what i know about corrupt army personnel nobody does.... just tell you this i handld accounts of a medicine firm... i can tell you one thing army is more corrupt than civilians

Trump banning Pakistani cadets from American war institutes was a blessing in disguise.
CIA have 90% of Pakistani sensitive Info.

Big appraisal is Abatobad Operation, when Pakistani military do not response.

Musharraf Is One Of Big One.

And Our Generals Following Their Policy Of Divide & Rule Until Next Motive.

No they were not. And as for the guy who got 14 years under the OSA there may not have been any intent to commit espionage at all for him to be convicted, just that it appeared his purpose may have been such:

....On a prosecution for an offence punishable under this section with imprisonment for a term which may extend to fourteen years, it shall not be necessary to show that the accuse person was guilty of any particular act tending to State, and notwithstanding that no such act is proved against him, he may be convicted, if from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his known character as proved, it appears that his purpose was a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State; and if any sketch, plan, model, article, note, document, or relating to any thing in such a place, or any secret officials code or pass word is made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated by any person other than a person acting under lawful authority, and from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his purchase prejudicial to the safety or interests of the State, such shall be presumed to have been made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State.

This is what I wrote a few days ago. Had knowledge about it since last few months.

The moles and the traitors are not just in the military but strategic organizations as well.

Won't go into details but two high level moles were caught working for a western country. One was a former PA one star.

While the other was a civvie who got cultivated while he was studying abroad in a western country. He rose to a senior position here.

Some of our programs could be considered compromised from western country perspective.

One of the reasons I am glad that more people are sent to China instead of western countries.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paf-...ness-of-air-power.620515/page-5#post-11498227

Now that the information is out, the civilian doctor (not a medical one) did a lot of damage.The kind that gets you a million plus dollars. You can compare his treason to the likes of klaus fuchs e.t.c.

From what I heard, the way he was caught showed us the major loopholes in counter-intel which could have been easily plugged by timely data sharing of financial transactions by banks with our intel org. I hope SPD, ISI e.t.c have learned their lessons.

Another reason that strategic organizations need to implement and enforce the policy that none of their employees or their children/spouses can go abroad especially to western countries without permission/vetting (except for hajj or for china and some other countries) while they are still serving in that org and even after 5 years.

Their is a policy like that but I don't think it is strictly enforced as plenty of my friends/neighbours and their parents are living abroad (knew them from the time when my family served in such org). I am not saying that my friends and their parents were traitors but why take the risk?

This SIU unit is the most feared department in Pakistan army , they don't give a hoot if you are in bed with hostile agencies and they find out you're toost .

No they were not. And as for the guy who got 14 years under the OSA there may not have been any intent to commit espionage at all for him to be convicted, just that it appeared his purpose may have been such:

....On a prosecution for an offence punishable under this section with imprisonment for a term which may extend to fourteen years, it shall not be necessary to show that the accuse person was guilty of any particular act tending to State, and notwithstanding that no such act is proved against him, he may be convicted, if from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his known character as proved, it appears that his purpose was a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State; and if any sketch, plan, model, article, note, document, or relating to any thing in such a place, or any secret officials code or pass word is made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated by any person other than a person acting under lawful authority, and from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his purchase prejudicial to the safety or interests of the State, such shall be presumed to have been made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State.

Cry me a river!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1485510/c...-a-civilian-for-espionage-leaking-information

Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa endorsed punishment to two senior retired Army officers and one civil officer "on the charges of espionage/ leakage of sensitive information to foreign agencies prejudice to the national security", a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations said on Thursday.

"The officers were tried under Pakistan Army Act (PAA) and Official Secret Act by separate Field General Court Marshal (FGCM) for separate cases," said the statement issued by the military's media wing.

The following details, quoted verbatim, list the names of the three individuals and the punishment accorded to them:

1. Retired Lieutenant General Javed Iqbal — awarded 14 years rigorous imprisonment
  2. Retired Brigadier Raja Rizwan — awarded death sentence
  3. Doctor Wasim Akram (Employed at Sensitive Organisation) — awarded death sentence
ISPR also released a video statement of Major General Asif Ghafoor confirming the arrest of the two officers and their court-marital.

"Reports started circulating in the media that two senior army officers were under arrest. Yes they are. There are two officers who are under military custody on the charges of espionage," the ISPR director general confirms in the video.

"The army chief has ordered a field general court martial which is under process."

Maj Gen Ghafoor said that both were separate cases and not linked to one another in any way "and there is no network as such".

"Please keep in mind that if we have been able to get them and identify the issue, it is a success.

"These things do happen [...] when the court martial process is complete, I will share whatever results emerge with you."

Hizb ul Tahrir is very active around the western world, nearly every city has their members. Many years ago so many HT members went to Pakistan to preach HT viewpoints, they stated they have close contacts with senior army officers. I assumed they were scoring points but surprising to know it's actually true. More surprising is they went Pakistan and preached for many years, made close contacts with army officers and came back safely. Pakistan intelligence haven't got a clue and no action taken.

If it was some innocent person then I am sure he'd be in jail for 10years for no apparent reason. These are the things HTs and Ikhwanis use to influence people. What they say is always true but the afterwards is where they do the twisting. Use Islam and justice to recruit people and then brainwash them for an all out rebellion leading to fitna, killings and war.

But then again a lot of Islamst are tolerated by the army. Whoever is their favourite is fine and whoever is not good in their books then they will be regarded as extremist and terrorists.

Sir HT having agenda is of creation of Muslim khilafat and their views contradict when they try to impose their ideas force fully. The Pak people in majority are moderate and you can't use majority of them for your hard core ideas, same happened when a Brigadier in the past got influenced by HT and tried to go for treason. Then HT was banned in Pakistan. However Ikhwan Al Muslamin is working under different circumstances there peaceful members have shed their lives in hundreds. The Arab countries especially Egypt is facing attacks against their forces due to unjust removal of pro Muslim Govt by Alcoholic Sisi and oppressive regimes. If some one likes it or not Islam has given full rights to Muslims to do jihad against oppression.

On the other hand it is no secret that CIA and many intelligence agencies cooperate with religious organisations till they fulfill their requirements. But don't know how above discussion is related to the bastards who have been caught by Army for spying.

Yes and they have many other links in the army. It's not just HTs. Many Islamist and their followers are pro Iran, pro Saudia, pro UAE, pro Qatar, pro Turkey. Pakistan army tolerates them as they face pressure from those countries who fund them but those Islamist who want to become independent are treated as extremist and terrorists.

Over the decade I learnt that you can only counter a powerful thought with another powerful thought. Hts and Islamist claim they are working for ummah welfare and want United Muslim Nations in order to protect the Muslims from western onslaught(very powerful idea)

The problem is Saudia, UAE, Qatar, Turkey, Iran, Egypt all want to lead the ummah and everybody has their own islamists. Then some islamists are controlled by RAW, CIA and Mossad.

Regarding HTs, it's a mystery who funds them, the closest I have come to is either Mi5/mi6 or Qatar and only their senior leaders are sellouts. Other leaders and followers live in fairy land and have no idea what is happening. They believe when Khilafah comes they will be relaxing on a beach with a powerful military protecting them.

However I do believe HTs can become a great asset if you can get their loyalty. They only want power. It can come from anybody.

Sir thanks to Almighty despite enemy wishes PA is more or less free from menace of sectarianism, don;t think Turkey is involved in making spies. On the other hand yes it is natural that even moderate Sunnis and especially Wahabi or Debandi have natural tilt towards KSA same is case with Shia officers as they give much weight age to Iran due their Holy sites are in Iran. But more or less our intelligence agencies keep close eye on such issues, so menace of sectarianism will not flourish in Army.

Back
Top Bottom