What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

Ask your CIA.
Ask them when they were caught?
Ask them which information they were trying to pass?
I only know what I'm reading in the newspaper article and that article doesn't mention the CIA. For all I know these guys could have been giving their stuff to the Chinese or Russians.

Ask your CIA.
Ask them when they were caught?
Ask them which information they were trying to pass?

This was regarding something else man.

So this guy share sme vital information with CIA that's why sanctions put on Nascom some time back?

The Gen. served in some of the most sensitive posts of the Army, including as DG MO.

The penalty is death for all serious espionage/treason --- it does not have to be nuclear secrets. The Brig and Dr. were working for our intel agency and leaked sensitive information that seriously compromised national security.

There are many, many others. Hopefully this will at least scare some into saying "no" to the CIA when it comes knocking.

The scary thing is the greed involved; not only are you set for life when you retire as a 3-star --- so are your kids. You get a huge amount of property and other perks and benefits and usually can find employment even post retirement. To still go out and sell your country shows how we have become the ultimate slaves of blind capitalism.
Indeed, this is the most frightening part

So this guy share sme vital information with CIA that's why sanctions put on Nascom some time back?

Where is the CIA identified as the foreign agency? May be it is some other country.

Did he pass on the info about ongoing nuclear and strategic projects or did he sabotage them in several ways as well ?

I did not hear anything about sabotage, only about passing the info and how the doctor was caught ( I am not stating anything more).

I was not informed about level of damage but it can be assessed from the amount of the money received by the doctor (a lot) and the key position of that one star (don't know if the 1 star in the news is the same as the one I heard about, will have to check again).

Where is the CIA identified as the foreign agency? May be it is some other country.

It is not. And it will not come out in public, at least from official channels.

It is not. And it will not come out in public, at least from official channels.

Exactly. Then why are people blaming CIA without any indication of being correct except as a matter of prejudice. Any number of agencies might be involved, and might even be multiple ones.

Exactly. Then why are people blaming CIA without any indication of being correct except as a matter of prejudice. Any number of agencies might be involved, and might even be multiple ones.

Premature claims... we can expect more information to be presented in the future. For now, its all heresy

I meant:

May be it is some other country.

It is not another country.

And it will probably not come out in public (nor will the rest of the specifics)

Excellent news... though i would have liked a capital punishment for the Lt General as well. Thing is, The higher the post the higher the responsibility and the higher the chances that they will be sensitive ones. This Rat was DG MO at one time... 14 years is too little too less for such a senior guy.
If you want to deter mistakes at this high a level then set an example out of these people.. hand the brigadier infront of 100s of JCOs/COs and have this Lt General hanged or make him wash washrooms and mop the floor of Brigade HQs and Core heads with rotation every 6 months. Will get the message across really well.

Isn't death penalty too extreme? Life imprisonment would have served the purpose.

Great question. I don't have any answers.

------------

I'm glad the ba5tards were caught though. Hanging them alone is not enough though. Their entirely family should be stripped of all it's wealth, including parents, siblings and in-laws. They should also be removed from any government role and blocked from any state job for the next 3 generations.

A real scorched earth approach is required to traitors.
you will have very few people left :-)

Back
Top Bottom