What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

No they were not. And as for the guy who got 14 years under the OSA there may not have been any intent to commit espionage at all for him to be convicted, just that it appeared his purpose may have been such:

....On a prosecution for an offence punishable under this section with imprisonment for a term which may extend to fourteen years, it shall not be necessary to show that the accuse person was guilty of any particular act tending to State, and notwithstanding that no such act is proved against him, he may be convicted, if from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his known character as proved, it appears that his purpose was a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State; and if any sketch, plan, model, article, note, document, or relating to any thing in such a place, or any secret officials code or pass word is made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated by any person other than a person acting under lawful authority, and from the circumstances of the case or his conduct or his purchase prejudicial to the safety or interests of the State, such shall be presumed to have been made, obtained, collected, recorded, published or communicated for a purpose prejudicial to the safety or interest of the State.
One thing i admire about you is that you always do your research before posting anything rendering your opponents with no choice but to attack you personally , was this part of your training in Hasbara?

CIA.

@Oscar
See accountability...
Depends on who is caught and at what level. Should I give the common speculations on OBL incident and who(in terms of authority and not names) may have openly provided info to the raiders and is still likely serving, making money and giving out info?

A silver lining is that sellouts rarely ever do it for RAW because they really aren’t considered as having actual tangible power or guarantee of a good future to offer.. versus a green card and money in a Dubai account.

Excellent news... though i would have liked a capital punishment for the Lt General as well. Thing is, The higher the post the higher the responsibility and the higher the chances that they will be sensitive ones. This Rat was DG MO at one time... 14 years is too little too less for such a senior guy.
If you want to deter mistakes at this high a level then set an example out of these people.. hand the brigadier infront of 100s of JCOs/COs and have this Lt General hanged or make him wash washrooms and mop the floor of Brigade HQs and Core heads with rotation every 6 months. Will get the message across really well.
You are right making them clean toilets in FF center

The sad part is that the Gen ain’t getting hanged.
You've read the law. The brig may simply have been guilty of stupidity and a bad attitude towards investigators. (Or maybe I'm projecting recent U.S. experience here?)

Depends on who is caught and at what level. Should I give the common speculations on OBL incident and who(in terms of authority and not names) may have openly provided info to the raiders and is still likely serving, making money and giving out info?

A silver lining is that sellouts rarely ever do it for RAW because they really aren’t considered as having actual tangible power or guarantee of a good future to offer.. versus a green card and money in a Dubai account.
But this could change in the future, RAW can learn from this and in the future they can also offer huge sums on money to someone high up for information they need.

But one thing we need to understand is that spies and moles exist in every country and military. Our intelligence services should learn from this and should take counter measures.

Not possible anymore. You cannot change well entrenched plans and projects once outed

What now than? We at their mercy?
This was huge.. these bastards fuked up.

You've read the law. The brig may simply have been guilty of stupidity and a bad attitude towards investigators. (Or maybe I'm projecting recent U.S. experience here?)
What are you on about?
We will hang and imprison these traitors .. we know who they were in bed with.

Whats your fukin issue?

What now than? We at their mercy?
This was huge.. these bastards fuked up.

What are you on about?
We will hang and imprison these traitors .. we know who they were in bed with.

Whats your fukin issue?
Well if you cannot change the plans then you can surely make new one's, yes off course this would require more resources (which are scarce) and time.
An example is Stuxnet, it was able to confuse the Iranian's and derail there nuclear program. But when they found out they did manage to make amends but it required money and time.

2 Senior PA officers are in custody for espionage and further details will be shared once their court trial concludes.- DG ISPR Press conference

If these were RAW spies, Army would have remained silent. Either they are Hizb ul Tahrir agents, or CIA/Western Agencies.
Not raw

and then idiots say army did not punished

we will never know some 30-40 years sir until all this become useless .

may i know the detail of case? how much money involved for which agency they are working for? why every thing is hidden?

Back
Top Bottom