What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

only reason why our Govt and Military leadership is silent about the article 370 abolishment is because they understand the politics of Kashmiri People they want us to fight their war at the cost of billions of dollars, Precious lives and god knows what is the actual cost of War. But at the end of the day how does it benefit Pakistan? They don't want to live with Pakistan or India. So why destroy our own country? A piece of paper is not going to change ground realities. They will keep fighting and Pakistan will back them by any means. Besides we are already doing much as we can i.e. Supply to Freedom movement in IoK and raising the issue to International Community, United Nations. European Union and much more to help.

If you agree with me please share the message so our armed forces do not have to jump in a war that was never ours!

Stay vigilant Pakistan
2764.png
<3 Long Live Pak Army #FreeKashmir #Article370

Last edited:
Economically,our condition is pathetic.expect zero action.we can't afford war against india.too much corruption,failed diplomacy,failed strategies.it is so sad that we are now at this stage where we have to beg for money and beg for peace.defensive policies can win you a noble prize but on the ground,it is harmful.what Khan has achieved through defensive policies? Army itself is defensive because there is no money.
Corruption is in India too

Salaam

Define massive.

A figure that can shake the whole world and force GoP to launch miltary operation.

Sir, From last 5+ years it is burning like hell-fire …. Now they need our help (for final push) , they need guns + ammo + training + other practical help instead of "only moral help" , this will lead us to all-out war , and as @Retired Troll said we are also facing 2.5 front war threat ..
There is one more face saving options for both (if we both want to give peace a chance) , India can keep Ladakh and Jammu-Kashmir(Valley) will come to Pakistan , @Simurgh
Kashmiris are dying every day .. war is knocking on our door , are we not going to do any thing ?? …….
What is burning like hell fire. The locals need to make the situaiton unbearable for the GoI, nothing GoP can help with. Kashmiris themselves need to spearhead this not GoP.

You can view this as you want to view it.

They are sending troops for the 2.5 invasion and its not an open secret Mr. ISI.

This is a waiting game. No one is invading anyone here.

This is a waiting game. No one is invading anyone here.

How is this a waiting game when India just transported a huge army in a disputed territory?

It maybe a waiting game for you but Kashmiris are not going to wait for a genocide.

I think the only reason why our Govt and Military is so calm yet is they understand the politics of Kashmiri People they want us to fight their war at the cost of billions of dollars, Precious lives and god knows what is the actual cost of War. But at the end of the day, they don't want to live with Pakistan or India.

Besides we are already doing much as we can i.e. Supply, Freedom movement in IoK and raising the issue to International Community, UN and much more to help.

Kasmiri's themselves would have to scarify and take a stand. GoP will not do anything militarily until it sees response from Local Kashmiri.

How is this a waiting game when India just transported a huge army in a disputed territory?

It maybe a waiting game for you but Kashmiris are not going to wait for a genocide.

I may sound like a psycopath but genocide is the quickest and bloodist way of fixing Kashmir issue. If you dont see any protests and resulting deaths in Kashmir than assume that we have lost Kashmir. There is no need to spill our own blood to find out. As I said we will have to wait and see what local Kashmiri people do.

As far as additional troops are concerned. Please do tell us how many troops were in there before ? If you ask me it works better for the cause if there are more troops.

Core Commander Conference is too late, according to some respectable posters. I agree with them. Had it been yesterday, we would have, by now, conquered Delhi.:p::p::p:

India do not have any intent to attack Pakistan...LOC was kept for few days to divert attention of Pakistan to LOC rather than politics of 370...

Salaam

A part of me is reminded of Iqbal's words

images

All the strategies are not going to avail us until we develop the internal drive to succeed.

The question must be answered first - do we really want it? How much do we want it? What are we willing yo sacrifice?

This applies to both Pakistan and Kashmiris. You have to be really willing to go the distance and then some, if you want to succeed.

Difficult to accept the harsh reality. Thanks and you too have a nice day.

Just a difference in understanding.

Kashmiri blood is Pakistani blood for me. For you its strategy to leave them in front of hyenas hungry for blood.

Unfortunately, this country is replete with "Darshani Pehlwans" and this includes many of our PDF posters as well. They really think that war is a joke.
Plenty of people willing to fight to the last drop of someone else's blood.

India do not have any intent to attack Pakistan...LOC was kept for few days to divert attention of Pakistan to LOC rather than politics of 370...
False.

There is nothing that GoP could have done to stop it. Exactly like there is nothing GoI could do with CPEC development in AJK or when if we were to give provincial status to GB and AJK.

It was a jibe. You have taken it seriously.:p::p::p:

Back
Top Bottom