What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

Just a difference in understanding.

Kashmiri blood is Pakistani blood for me. For you its strategy to leave them in front of hyenas hungry for blood.
I agree Kashmiri blood is our own blood and we have been giving blood since independence.
Independence which we paid for by the blood of millions of people. Nobody gives you independence, you have to bleed for it yourself.
Pakistani blood in Kashmir needs to spill for us to donate our own blood. You dont give your blood to someone who is not bleeding or does not need it.

p.s 3-4gen indian kashmiris are not the same as they were in 1950-60's or 1990's.

Kargil was the last best oppertunity for us to take back the valley which our politicians lost.

I agree Kashmiri blood is our own blood and we have been giving blood since independence.
Independence which we paid for by the blood of millions of people. Nobody gives you independence, you have to bleed for it yourself.
Pakistani blood in Kashmir needs to spill for us to donate our own blood. You dont give your blood to someone who is not bleeding or does not need it.

You do not value Pakistani blood either. You are too excited about possible trade(blood money) with India

Why is it so hard for fanbois to take a positive criticism? You are not gods stop this mentality please.

Criticism and lack of Logic are two different things.
I find lack of logic in people to be quite disturbing.

he has failed to put pressure on indian army at kashmir border and they are violating human rights fearlessly.I think we need aggressive general like Raheel Sharif
He's perfect for this situation. We have to look at both the Eastern & Western Border. The too aggressive decision will cause a lot of collateral damage. Pervez Musharraf vision was so deep, why he attacks Kargil is making sense now , now we are seeing Nawaz's mistake remnants now. Pakistan has leverage on America because of Afghan Peace Process. whatever Indian did, this is farthest they could do. but good thing it lifts all the restriction from Pakistan, no more shimela act or any other means to hold Pakistan. Now we can take this case to ICJ as international disputed territory. We can fight at the diplomatic level now, India made a big mistake in panic mood. Pakistan shouldn't miss this window at any cost, otherwise, we will be lost juggler vein of Pakistan forever.
now it makes sense the role trump for mediation because now it is an international issue, no longer valid bilateral issue between Pakistan & India.

ھارت کا علاج جارحانہ سفارتکاری پلس انتہائی جارحانہ جوتا پریٹ ھے جب یہ دو عناصر ملیں گے تو کشمیر کا مسئلہ حل ہوگا

Last edited:
nawaz did mistake in kargil and later musharaf allowed india to fence Loc both of them damaged kashmir struggle
He's perfect for this situation. We have to look at both the Eastern & Western Border. The too aggressive decision will cause a lot of collateral damage. Pervez Musharraf vision was so deep, why he attacks Kargil, now we are seeing Nawaz's mistake remnants now.

You do not value Pakistani blood either. You are too excited about possible trade(blood money) with India
Then please do tell me how does one value pakistani blood. Emotions causes you to lose more blood, Cold and calculated mind saves bloodshed or causes more but attains the end goal.
Not sure if you have read the scifi novel "Enders Game".

Pakistan should learn from Israel, they don't wait around for the
neighbouring countries to get an upper hand. Israel does not wait for the
Arabs to attack them they go on the offensive and neutralise them.

Then please do tell me how does one value pakistani blood. Emotions causes you to lose more blood, Cold and calculated mind saves bloodshed or causes more but attains the end goal.
Not sure if you have read the scifi novel "Enders Game".

This logic does not work.

Cold and calculated response by GoP is statements of condemnation and nothing else.

This logic does not work.

Cold and calculated response by GoP is statements of condemnation and nothing else.
Trust me when I say that this is the best thing GoI could have done for Kashmir cause. Wait and see, no need for us to get emotional and make silly mistakes.

Trust me when I say that this is the best thing GoI could have done for Kashmir cause. Wait and see, no need for us to get emotional and make silly mistakes.

Go find some other truck ki batti.

Back
Top Bottom