What's new

COAS and DG ISI reach PM house

Live from London.....................................

1648653098399.png

I told you ................

1648653315539.png

. Army was behind him, watch yourself..

Last edited:
And pray tell what angels we have in GHQ

It is not the GHQ whom I go to when I need to solve a land dispute or get an innocent out of jail or fight for my inheritance or plead for "not guilty".

These $%§& corrupt of the corrupt are the ones whom I have to deal with. Why should we as a nation let thse MoFos decide about life and death if it comes to that?

They are the root cause of all the corruption in our society! They let go of all the thieves and murderers whereas poors rot for life in prisons!

Live from London.....................................

View attachment 828679

is kanjar kay sach maiN platelets 0 per chaley jaeN in the flight and may he suffer like a rabid rat!. Amen!

‏پاکستان امریکیاں دی او معشوق ہے جو موقع تے کسے نال رنگ رلیاں مناندے پھڑی گئی ہے۔ہون امریکہ خط لکھ لکھ کہ ریا واپس آ جا تیری ساری غلطیاں معاف کر دیاں گا۔جے نہی آئی تے تیرے تے 40 سالہ اپوزیشنی حکمران چھڈ دیاں گا۔
‎#فیر_کہندے_بوٹا_گالاں_کڈدا_اے

From what i think, given the circumstances the best way for IK right now is to resign, he will gain a lot of respect and popularity for next elections

Looking at past record and how he behaves, he will not resign and will want to fight

I think COAS and DG ISI are there to convince him to consider his decision

that's my take on it

This isn't Democracy. The concerned letter should be shown to the public. Opposition gathered within months against Imran khan. We need accountability. Who is supporting opposition? Public needs answers.

From what i think, given the circumstances the best way for IK right now is to resign, he will gain a lot of respect and popularity for next elections

Looking at past record and how he behaves, he will not resign and will want to fight

that's my take on it

Jis tarhan tum nein Buzdar ki qurbani di, hum tumhari qurbani day rahay hein.

that's my take on it
resignation would be a surrender at this point, at least he should wait until no confidence motion and go down fighting.

Back
Top Bottom