What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

Nooni thugs drove over the protesters at liberty chowk….ran away from the scene leaving vehicle behind
Protesters should be ready to defend them selves at all times. Bring any weapons you can to ensure nooni thugs don’t harm you. Didn’t another incident happen already where some motorcyclists fired shots into air and ran away. Protesters shouldn’t trust this criminal gov now and bring weapons out for their self defence only.

lightened my day, thank you.. hopefully a million people gather around GHQ to protest (where it really matters).. no doubt patriot officers will listen to awams calls and arrest traitor generals. The army itself is victim of this treachery, our soldiers have been used as canon fodder for a select few, we need unity amongst us patriots to rid ourselves of these corrupt vice-roys which we didn't ask for, but was forced down our throats through political engineering and brute force, time for us to take our country back like Jinnah envisioned. Pakistan Zindabad!

Courts and ECP offices shouldn't be exempt!

lightened my day, thank you.. hopefully a million people gather around GHQ to protest (where it really matters).. no doubt patriot officers will listen to awams calls and arrest traitor generals. The army itself is victim of this treachery, our soldiers have been used as canon fodder for a select few, we need unity amongst us patriots to rid ourselves of these corrupt vice-roys which we didn't ask for, but was forced down our throats through political engineering and brute force, time for us to take our country back like Jinnah envisioned. Pakistan Zindabad!

Courts and ECP offices shouldn't be exempt!

That’s nice. I hope the Faizi guy in Peshawar will regret supporting Niazi. 😂

Best thing to do is leave Pakistan now.

Canada is a great place to migrate too and fairly easy. Everyone take advantage and come Canada because you get citizenship very easily here. If you have any general questions I can help with that too.
Bajwa neutral is coming there soon

FYTBmjXXgAAX_dV

The Neutrals are Neck deep in this shit.

Back
Top Bottom