What's new

Club football discussions

Dear Manchester City Fans,

Hope you guys have bought a lot of tissues today because after Manchester United beat you,you'll need them for all the
crying you will be doing.

GGMU.

Dear Manchester City Fans,

Hope you guys have bought a lot of tissues today because after Manchester United beat you,you'll need them for all the
crying you will be doing.

GGMU.

Nice to know that there are Americans out there who actually follows the English premier League :tup:

Bayern Munich beats India 4-0 in audi football summit match held in new delhi ...great farewell for Bhaichung Bhutia..

401194_320941724612015_136684503037739_943022_690611647_n.jpg

we'll miss him....the man single handedly raised the standard of Indian football, will be extremely tough to get a true replacement of him. as a person also he is very down to earth:tup:
..i've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to practice with him
BTW did you se the match ??

we'll miss him....the man single handedly raised the standard of Indian football, will be extremely tough to get a true replacement of him. as a person also he is very down to earth:tup:
..i've been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to practice with him
BTW did you se the match ??

saw some parts of match live...thank god we have awesome goalkeepers who keep score below 5-0
second half was better for india than first one but mainly due to substitutions by bayern...it was nice to see riberi play in India and bhaichung as always was single handedly trying to score....i wish we had better mid-field :(

^^^did sunil chhetri play ?? he is another one worth watching.

however I must say we've actually some of the best goalkeepers in the world. Some of the Indian goalkeepers actually have the potential to beat any other european goaleeprs even from national teams...IDK how the manage to produce only world class goalies and not strikers.....wierd but true.

^^^did sunil chhetri play ?? he is another one worth watching.

however I must say we've actually some of the best goalkeepers in the world. Some of the Indian goalkeepers actually have the potential to beat any other european goaleeprs even from national teams...IDK how the manage to produce only world class goalies and not strikers.....wierd but true.

sunil was injured during SAFF cup so he did not play..jeje and bhai were strikers today...

it is indeed sad thing that we have such world class goalkeepers but such a slow mid-field and defence...I am waiting for Subrata's return..he is even better than current goalkeepers..

sunil was injured during SAFF cup so he did not play..jeje and bhai were strikers today...

it is indeed sad thing that we have such world class goalkeepers but such a slow mid-field and defence...I am waiting for Subrata's return..he is even better than current goalkeepers..

Subrata is infact 'THE BEST' I have seen so far.

any one still here

so Manchester city's elite clubs have completed their treble

out of FA cup
out of Carling Cup
out of Champions League

:victory::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom