What's new

Club football discussions

Manchester United stadium has now been rename the Theater of Screams lol

Misunderstanding, Yea Right !!! .... If you watch La Liga, you know Kanoute is very calm and collective player ... In that incident he wasn't even looking at fartgas ... He must have said something very provocative otherwise there was no way Kanoute would have reacted the way he did .... Apparently, Farca have new weapon in their arsenal this season ... Racially insulting and provoking other team players .... Tell me one match which wasn't going barca way and did not ended with a player from other team sent off due to some cheap cheap cheap act from a barca player ...

Pep refusal to condemn any of these ugly acts and the fact that it just keeps on happening from time to time shows the real face of so called beautiful football ... As i said before, you can win as many trophies as you want but you will never win hearts with these theatrics .... acts of lowest level ....

here is the video

Barcelona vs Sevilla 0-0 | Messi misses Penalty and Fight Kanoute vs Fabregas | Liga BBVA 11/12 - YouTube

some funny quotes from soccernet:

- Barcelona Academy of Professional Diving and Playacting

Spearheaded by

Busquets - Head master of playacting
Alves - Head master of Diving
Valdez - Head master of surrounding reff

Dive school graduates

Pedro
Ineista
Villa
Fabregas
Messi

Art of Influencing refrees

Macherano
Xavi
Pinto

- La Masia training schedule :
9 am to 1 pm - passing in your own half
2 pm to 3 pm - diving
3pm to 4 pm - surrounding the referee all at once
4pm onwards if time permits : try a few through balls.

- Referee: *Dang, he missed. Hmm, but I still get paid right*

- iniesta to busquets : dude i need to practice 'the plan 'D' again....today i almost got caught.
busquets : true andre.....look at me...no talent of any kind but why am i still in barca and spanish national team.! practice makes a man perfect!
barca plan A : bore your opponents with 1000 passes in your own half and sneak a goal or two when they are sleeping.
barca plan B : dive and win penalties.
barca plan C : get an opposition player sent off and then win a penalty by diving

who says pep is tactically weak?

- I guess the talking on the pitch Alves was referring to was all the racial remarks the Catalans drop on their opponents.........

I hardly ever read your post but i know u well enough to respond,

Kanoute himself said the fault was bothways which means Cesc did piss him off but not racially as you might imagine and if it was racial then Kanoute wont be answering emdia calls.

Whatever your ineferences might be,what the hell do you know about Kanoute man,by merely watching him in a few close ups?

And BTW,Abidal went for Kanoute's throat both black,french muslims?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

@^

What about that Alves incident in 2-0 defeat of real madrid ( they way he acted even when there was no contact and left the ground on a stretcher) he must be the head of Playacting

Dani Alves en la entrega de los Oscar - YouTube

u wannna talk about that,we can go on forever?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

hahaha love the barca training scheduale. I used to be a Barca fan once upon a time but they have just lost it now with their acting and crying. Dont really support any team in Spain anymore. Maybe Valencia or Sevilla i have a soft corner for.

If u r a true fan,then u never change minds like a woman's periods.

Kanoute himself said the fault was bothways which means Cesc did piss him off but not racially as you might imagine and if it was racial then Kanoute wont be answering emdia calls.

Whatever your ineferences might be,what the hell do you know about Kanoute man,by merely watching him in a few close ups?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

1) Kanoute himself said the fault was bothways which means cesc abused him and he over reacted ( hence both players did the wrong thing)

2) yes i want to start that. lets see how long it can go

3) see people even barca fan abuses other teams fan :lol:

tonight barcelona vs graneda on tan sport at 11:25 pm in india.

He referred to fault being both ways in a sense that he reacted physically but he did say that he was provoked which resulted in him loosing his cool ... I am watching Sevilla since the days of Juande Ramos and i have watched enough of Kanoute to know he is not a kind of player who will deliberately hurt any player or do some cheap act to get someone sent off ... Abidal had no idea what happened and he was just defending his teammate ... Did you notice how quickly Valdes got there? ... hardly took him 2 secs to run the length of field ...... LMAO

If you watch the complete video of that Alves-Pepe incident, it was hilarious how all barca team surrounded the ref in a sec as if he was the one tackled ... and we all know how that Oscar winner came back running on the field .. Man O man, these barca medics must have some magic spray ....

A true fan would condemn cheap acts ... We at least have the guts to condemn various acts of Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Mourinho when they went over the line and did which they should not have considering the image of the club they are representing but the biggest problem with you barca fans is that you are always somehow trying to justify those low life acts ...

Even though Barca being our eternal rival, i had all the respect for their football in the days of Ronaldinho-Deco-Eto but i have never ever had so much hate as i have for this barca team .... For me, they deserve to be banned from ever setting foot on football field including their gentleman coach ....

This is Bayern Munich and Hannover article but read how many times, Barcelona's name was mentioned in the comments ...

Bayern Munich's Uli Hoeness: Hannover's Sergio Pinto is an actor - Goal.com

condemn what,cesc said clearly that he didn't provoke kanoute with racist comments.

PS: I repeat Guadriola asked the team to milk the challenges especially after the copa del rey final,in which Pepe and Ramos should have sent off even before 60 minutes for their challenges.So,Guardiola said just milk them and dive a lot more,Pepe's intent was very clear in that Alves incident.It was tit for tat,and anyday a dive is better than malicious tackle which could end someone's career in exchange for just a redcard.

condemn what,cesc said clearly that he didn't provoke kanoute with racist comments.

PS: I repeat Guadriola asked the team to milk the challenges especially after the copa del rey final,in which Pepe and Ramos should have sent off even before 60 minutes for their challenges.So,Guardiola said just milk them and dive a lot more,Pepe's intent was very clear in that Alves incident.It was tit for tat,and anyday a dive is better than malicious tackle which could end someone's career in exchange for just a redcard.

pepe intent was very clear? this is first time i am reading such comments on that incident. He kicked the ball, got it away from alves, avoided any contact and you say he was there to end his carear (get a life man)

meanwhile cesc fabregas puts his hand on his mouth while fighting with kanoute and his intent is not clear

and what about the intent of these players?

Acting from Barcelona Players - YouTube

u can watch the video again and see pepe's intent going studs into a challenge,there is no need for him to go studs up.that shows clear intent.

and i dont understand hows that related to what cesc does here?

Dude do you ever believe in what you write yourself? Just reread what you have posted and try to understand it. Did Pep ask Busquets to do what he did during the game with Inter? Did Pep advice Messi to do what he did in that "Hand of God" incident? Did Pep advice Iniesta to dive against Sevilla? Just go to youtube and type "Barca cheating" and you'll find a lot of videos of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Dani Alves, Busquets diving and milking challenges, it was not only a one time thing in the 1st leg of the UCL tie.

u can watch the video again and see pepe's intent going studs into a challenge,there is no need for him to go studs up.that shows clear intent.

and i dont understand hows that related to what cesc does here?

Dude come on do you know anything about football? How else was Pepe supposed to go for a 50/50 ball and that too when he made no more then a slight contact with Alves's shin.

Dude do you ever believe in what you write yourself? Just reread what you have posted and try to understand it. Did Pep ask Busquets to do what he did during the game with Inter? Did Pep advice Messi to do what he did in that "Hand of God" incident? Did Pep advice Iniesta to dive against Sevilla? Just go to youtube and type "Barca cheating" and you'll find a lot of videos of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Dani Alves, Busquets diving and milking challenges, it was not only a one time thing in the 1st leg of the UCL tie.

Dude come on do you know anything about football? How else was Pepe supposed to go for a 50/50 ball and that too when he made no more then a slight contact with Alves's shin.

You talk as if Barca are the only team who dive or playact,everyone does it and Real Madrid have also done it a lot and i have been watching football since 1992 and i dont see any reason for anyone to complain.I have Real Madrid get loads and loads of favours and they still do.I think you are the one who is ignorant of Latin Football culture where a player gets credit if he manages to succesfully win a foul,it is there in all latin football cultures and this is what gives the balance between attackers and defenders,where defenders are scared that they could get sent off and makes them put in guarded tackles rather that ripping into the striker's bones.

And yeah i know that Busquets and Alves over do it and i personally dont like it but i also feel Ramos and Pepe play violent football in pretty much every game and they get let off easily rather than getting punished.So it is all fair game man.

Studs up challenge is a red and there are people who go into 50-50s without the studs going up.Thats a risk u run everytime you open ur studs up,if there is little contact u r deadmeat and if i was alves i would have also milked this.I mean some retard like Pepe ll come and risk my career with a studs up challenge and why shud i play fair,for what?I would happily get him sent off.

I have played football all through my life to know that i carry a risk of a red card when i open my studs up.It is quite simple really.

You talk as if Barca are the only team who dive or playact,everyone does it and Real Madrid have also done it a lot and i have been watching football since 1992 and i dont see any reason for anyone to complain.I have Real Madrid get loads and loads of favours and they still do.I think you are the one who is ignorant of Latin Football culture where a player gets credit if he manages to succesfully win a foul,it is there in all latin football cultures and this is what gives the balance between attackers and defenders,where defenders are scared that they could get sent off and makes them put in guarded tackles rather that ripping into the striker's bones.

And yeah i know that Busquets and Alves over do it and i personally dont like it but i also feel Ramos and Pepe play violent football in pretty much every game and they get let off easily rather than getting punished.So it is all fair game man.

Studs up challenge is a red and there are people who go into 50-50s without the studs going up.Thats a risk u run everytime you open ur studs up,if there is little contact u r deadmeat and if i was alves i would have also milked this.I mean some retard like Pepe ll come and risk my career with a studs up challenge and why shud i play fair,for what?I would happily get him sent off.

I have played football all through my life to know that i carry a risk of a red card when i open my studs up.It is quite simple really.

What do you have to say about this?

Busquets entrada Xabi Alonso - Pepe Red Card Barcelona - YouTube

The GUNNERS Won bolton. The south korean skipper scored:cheers:

This is the beginning:)

GUNNERS FOREVER

Back
Top Bottom