What's new

Club football discussions

did u start watching less than 10 years ago,trust me u ll never get rid of this until life gives u worse problems and u stop giving a ****.

Like a wise black man once said, ITS A DISGRACE, ITS A DISGRACE, ITS A F***ING DISGRACE ...

Drogba is a wiseman now,oh god.I am wondering what would that make of real wisemen then?

I think the only disgrace in that game was Drogba missing so many One-on-Ones and not able to dribble Yahya Toure.

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!! ARSENAL BEAT CHELSEA 5-3. RVP, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!:yahoo:

Congratz to Arsenal fans, didn't watch the match but scoring 5 at stamford bridge no ordinary feat ... love these high scoring encounters ... will watch the reply ...

Couldn't resist ....

last 5 consecutive games opponents vs farca fun facts:
bilbao = 1 red
plzen = 1 red 1 penalty
mollorca = 1 penalty
granada = 2 red
sevilla = 2 red 1 penalty

conclusion: to beat farca, your training must start from 1 men and 1 goal down. not including you must dive better than farca award winners

farca learn from the best too
http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...diving-lesson-from-experts?urn=sow-wp3858less

COPY PASTING FROM SOCCERNET .... JUST TOO FUNNY

Farca Recipe for Success:

(recipe makes one win per game)

• several dozen dives
• a ref in your pocket (Ovr€bo, Fri$k, S£ark, or whatever you have in the pantry)
• minimum of 30 fouls called on the opposition
• minimum 10 yellow cards to the opposition
• 1-2 Red cards to the opposition (preferably in the box)

Mix together for about 90 minutes and the result will be nice shiny La Liga and CL trophies

Troubleshooting: If recipe fails, take these measures:

- Penalty Kick(s) to Farca in the box if the game is going against them after 90'
- Brandish as many Red Cards as necessary in order to recieve desired result
- add obscene amounts of injury time to allow them time to dive/playact more

If ALL else fails, add water (preferably from the Camp Nou sprinklers)

Anyone catch the Man United game last night? Beaten by Crystal Palace, my local team. Ambrose's goal was special.

Anyone catch the Man United game last night? Beaten by Crystal Palace, my local team. Ambrose's goal was special.

Could be goal of the season! Dougie freedman - doing an excellent job. Great chance of getting to the final. They could beat Cardiff easily! If they get to the final do you realize mate they could be in Europe next year!? -eufa cup.
Shame we wupt you at Elland rd this year!!!!:enjoy:

Could be goal of the season! Dougie freedman - doing an excellent job. Great chance of getting to the final. They could beat Cardiff easily! If they get to the final do you realize mate they could be in Europe next year!? -eufa cup.
Shame we wupt you at Elland rd this year!!!!:enjoy:
Ha, yes it was pretty good. We could beat Cardiff, only to get stuffed by Man City in the final. Europe is far beyond us.
Leeds fan then eh? You wait until we play you at home.:D

Not necessarily a goal of the season just yet, many more still to come friends.!

Haha for some shitty reason, MU has been slipping up the past few weeks.

Now on to the crucial december/january congested season, lots to play for...

Should be exciting :D

INSTALLING MANCHESTER'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DOMINATION ██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE Install failed. Run Europa League backup.

MRS ferguson: Hey fergie where are u going on thursday..u promised me u will clean the house today
Fergie: Ahh i forgot i promise ill do it every wednesday

city of manchester have started a carpool service for both set of fans travelling on thursday together

monday, tuesday , wenesday, Manchesterday, friday saturday sunday

"In a group like this, we are extremely saddened and disappointed that we could not pip manchester united to the europa league spot"

Otelul Galati Manager.

Manchester, a city united in defeat.

Ring ring... Mancini: Who is this?
Saf: It's me, ORN?
Mancini: ORN, Who?
Saf: Your close neighbor 6-1... are you free for a drink? I called AVB and Wenger but they're busy.
Mancini: I know how you feel, see u in minutes. Anyway what the hell is ORN you mean?
Saf: Old Red Nose, that's what I heard from my window.

well atleast the neighbors can hitch a ride from each other when they travel to those deep dark places in europe..

Soccernet is fun on days like this .... LOL ...

Back
Top Bottom