What's new

Clinton Warns Pakistan of "severe consequences."

US wont attack Pakistan
1)u have a democratically elected goverment
2)nukes
am not mentioning about china
Most probably some economic and military sanctions to put pressure on Pakistan
why now??
us is already in its self-created marsh..they wont dare to attack pakistan n why the sanctions u r referring to?:what:

why now??
us is already in its self-created marsh..they wont dare to attack pakistan n why the sanctions u r referring to?:what:

to satisfy people of USA,and to pressurize your government for more action against terrorists.u can understand what will happen if Us aid to Pakistan stopped.

american cant decide who to support and whom not to.

at the moment they exactly know how to to deal with both India and Pakistan despite their traditional rivalry, even the rivalry has much to offer US,China,Russia and Israel.

to satisfy people of USA,and to pressurize your government for more action against terrorists.u can understand what will happen if Us aid to Pakistan stopped.

Nothing will happen. Get that through your thick indian skulls because you Indians have nothing more then to bring out the same issue of aid and what will Pakistan do without it. Get it over with. Pakistan has survived without US aid and will continue to do so even if that is cut however what will the US do once Pakistan decides to back off from its support to WOT and give those taliban not only a free hand but also logistic support.

Clinton's warning, another extention of doo moore policy. why cant pakistan establishment realise, that even if u get star's from the sky, the american won't be satisfy.

WOO AIK SAJDA JESEY TO GARAN SAMAJTA HI, HAZAAR SAJDON SAY DEY TA HEY AADMI KO NEJAAT (pls excuse my spelling mistakes).

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Typical double standart by the US, it seems they have forgotten that they supportet the Terrorists during Cold War Times to weaken Soviet Union. US widespread Islamism in Pakistan in Order to Produce Fighter for the Jihad in Afghanistan, the US should firstly draw it's Conclusions from their own shortsightet Forein Policy !

Nothing will happen. Get that through your thick indian skulls because you Indians have nothing more then to bring out the same issue of aid and what will Pakistan do without it. Get it over with. Pakistan has survived without US aid and will continue to do so even if that is cut however what will the US do once Pakistan decides to back off from its support to WOT and give those taliban not only a free hand but also logistic support.

Just do that.....& see what happens !!!!! :D

You do not think we have a contingency plan, we had one in the 80's which saved us and we have one now.

Pm me if you need some info on the old contingency plan.

i guess you ignored the fact that the US is exiting Afghanistan and its critical need of Pakistan to cooperate in that sphere,With Iran being a hostile state and Russia actively engaged in CAR domination frenzy,Pakistan is the only country which can somehow provide the US a gateway to CAR,so its Importance to US interests can in noway be underestimated,As goes for India,No country in this world not even Pakistan can progress without having better and friendly ties with India, India has much much more to offer Economically and strategically to the US in the long term,Plus the US interest of containing China military which cant be expected from Pakistan. So Both India and Pakistan have their importance for US.
I disagree with your analysis that after exiting Afghanistan, Pakistan would have no importance to US, and your comments regarding the HC's grave consequences for Pakistan, Its an empty threat with no real basis,They know who would benefit more by leaving Pakistan,The current expansion of a US embassy in Pakistan dosent points to a scenario where Pakistan could be of no worth to US..!!!

I am talking in the context of another attack on US being traced back to Pakistan. In which case the access to CAR will not be as immidate need for the US Govt as to show its populace, who today in its own misguided way equates most Pakistanis to terrorists, some tangible action aka Afghanistan in 2001

Is that the right approach.. Not at all.. But at that time, it wont matter. The biggest problem Pakistan has is that it can no longer control these TTP types as effectively as it did in past and has no way to gaurantee the absence of such an attack

Times like this make me miss Musharraf so so much. He would have responded in an intelligent way to this. Stupid fool Zardari can't communicate well and this rhetoric keeps happening and Pakistan's name is being destroyed.

You are right, to respond to such Countries we need a Man leader, not a murdered or a psychopath

we've heard these empty threats before and they don't scare us remember they also threatened us when pakistan was making nuclear weapons and it didn't do jack to stop us lol plus .She got slapped around in pakistan last time she tried to deal with us anyway probably mentally scarred from her public mauling she received there and it looks like she's venting some frustration.Barking dogs seldom bite anyway.

we've heard these empty threats before and they don't scare us remember they also threatened us when pakistan was making nuclear weapons and it didn't do jack to stop us lol plus .She got slapped around in pakistan last time she tried to deal with us anyway probably mentally scarred from her public mauling she received there and it looks like she's venting some frustration.Barking dogs seldom bite anyway.

Slight correction, barking bithces seldom bite.

Normally i don't reply to kids since its waste of both time and forum bandwidth but let me ask you a question here What exactly will happen? Please enlighten us all.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom