What's new

Classified 1962 war report revealed

Punish India? Why?
You have punished yourselves enough. Today you still pick at the open sore of the 1962 debacle and and spend ludicrous amount of money on over priced imported arms. China is not the enemy of India, your political elites are your own enemy. The war was started by Nehru and his cronies, old men who talked war but fought by sending young men to their deaths.
The PLA was most geneous to Indian POWs, even polishing their rifles and feeding them rice when the country at home was in turmoil.

"Punish" was actually a wrong choice of word on my part and I've corrected it already.I wanted to mean they were not ready to let go the opportunity to humiliate a weak India but it was a blessing in disguise.
And stop your psychobabble bullshit already man.Your CPC and PLA was as much to blame for STARTING the damn war.Yes,you country started it.Your illiterate hordes unilaterally crossed the LAC and attacked the ill-prepared and ill-equipped Indian soldiers.So for once stop spreading your propaganda here.It's not even funny anymore.

"Punish" was actually a wrong choice of word on my part and I've corrected it already.I wanted to mean they were not ready to let go the opportunity to humiliate a weak India but it was a blessing in disguise.
And stop your psychobabble bullshit already man.Your CPC and PLA was as much to blame for STARTING the damn war.Yes,you country started it.Your illiterate hordes unilaterally crossed the LAC and attacked the ill-prepared and ill-equipped Indian soldiers.So for once stop spreading your propaganda here.It's not even funny anymore.

You are an offensive and petty person. Fortunately most other Indians in this thread are not as repulsive as you.

Oh, there's plenty of opportunities, in fact just our existence is doing that right now. A communist dictatorship, out performing the world's biggest democracy in every way.

Do you know what a non performing democracy is? A hypocrisy.

As to helping your army, this army is helped? What did it look like before? Three guys carrying sticks? Uniting the country is even more ludicrous, if you want to see unity, come to China or Russia and you will see unity

Clearly you have no idea about this matters but like a typical Han,you jumped in to poke your blunt nose here,driven by your superiority complex.I already know its gonna be total waste of time and a futile venture on my part trying to educate you but since right now I've got no better things to do I'm gonna take the chance.
Okay,first thing first.You do reaalise that you need to justify your offensive against another soverign nation?? Yes,of course there was plenty of chances to attack India before 1962,but there was simply no way for your leaders to justify that.And the Forward Policy supposedly delivered just what was was needed to attack India as per the leaders of CPC.
And no you Chinese puppy,our existence does in no way give you a opportunity.It proves you are a typical brain washed kid who knows nothing and acting tough here.So much for so called high iq.And we already defeated you in '67,in '87 your famed PLA simply ran away even before we could complete our mobilisation!!So keep your empty threats where they belong....into your @rse I mean.

WRT democracy and dictatorship bs....that has got nothing to do with the topic at hand,so either stick to the topic or GTFO.I hope that isn't asking too much from you high iq Chinaman,os it??

And regarding the last part of your post again it's quite clear you have got absolutely 0 idea about the topic at hand.So go read up on the condition of Indian Army and its way of thinking,Indian politics,its so called ruling elite and Indian Society before 1962.And don't expect me to spoon feed you everything.Just read on this topic - really is it that much to ask for??

The gorilla is an honorable and majestic creature. I am proud to use one as my avatar.

oh....... there is nothing wrong with the gorilla :lol: ..... only with men who act like apes.

How many profiles do you maintain here?:D

.....isn't that against forum rules ? :angel: ..........but Omega comes across as an army guy.

@Omega007

You can place your views without using words like hans, illiterate hordes. Abusing someone who does not agree with your views does not make you right always.

@Omega007

You can place your views without using words like hans, illiterate hordes. Abusing someone who does not agree with your views does not make you right always.

Why don't you just ignore his colorful language and focus on what he is actually saying ? Does he comes across as someone who needs free advice ? or even someone who appreciates unsolicited adivice ?

You are an offensive and petty person. Fortunately most other Indians in this thread are not as repulsive as you.

Why....because I can throw the truth at your face??Because I'm direct and blunt??Because I call a spade a spade??Because I'm straight forward and can't speak in a twisted and politically-correct manner even if it means hiding away behind useless rhetorics or saying half-truths or even shying away from telling the truth??Or is it because you simply can't handle the truth??

Why don't you just ignore his colorful language and focus on what he is actually saying ? Does he comes across as someone who needs free advice ? or even someone who appreciates unsolicited adivice ?

Yes. he definitely seems so. And there is nothing new in his content which needs any further concentration.

Why....because I can throw the truth at your face??Because I'm blunt and direct??Because I call a spade a spade??Because I'm straight forward and can't speak in a twisted and politically-correct tone even if it means saying half-truths??Or is it because you simply can't handle the truth??

Being blunt and direct is not the same as being abusive. Calling someone a Chinese puppy for the actions of their Army is downright silly. You're an Indian Pussy cat in the same vein then. I again request you to keep the discussion civil.

Then you have poor judgement :disagree:.......... I hope you do not try that in real life.

I am no one to judge here. Brooks Handerson report and the Government's paranoid reaction are just enough to refute his claim.

PS: When some one is discussing with civility learn how to react with similar manner. Supporting such idiotic actions just proves your moral bankruptcy.

Back
Top Bottom