What's new

Clash in Chitral over Kalash girl’s ‘forced’ conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one video, a Mullah said it is their religious duty to convert these people to Islam whatever it takes. Even I have seen someone trying to literally force someone to leave Christianity and become a Muslim. No minority is allowed to convert Muslims. Just imagine what will Muslims do with them. Our people are dumb as **. Everyone should be given right to tell others about their religion not just Islam but individual should be left to take his/her decision on their own.

I dont understand why my post was deleted

Spreading islam is a muslims duty, so spreading islam peacefullyto the kalash is our duty

If the mullahs are doing it rhen great, they are doing something usefull for once and saving these people

Anyone forced should be free to follow what they want and be protected by the state

Please try to understand that you are painting merely AlL Mullahs with the same brush and that is not right
not really, Mullahs are the one race that are all the same, intolerant idiots

From what i heard govt had strict policies,regarding Kalash and conversion

Spreading islam is a muslims duty, so spreading islam peacefullyto the kalash is our duty

If the mullahs are doing it rhen great, they are doing something usefull for once and saving these people

Anyone forced should be free to follow what they want and be protected by the state
actually the Mullahs are just destroying a culture...........nothing else

but it must
You cannot stop billions of other people!! ISIS has destroyed many ancient pagan sites. Also if one community don't keep up with other communities, it is already on brink of destruction.

Damn Mullahs dont even leave that tiny minority alone.

In one video, a Mullah said it is their religious duty to convert these people to Islam whatever it takes. Even I have seen someone trying to literally force someone to leave Christianity and become a Muslim. No minority is allowed to convert Muslims. Just imagine what will Muslims do with them. Our people are dumb as **. Everyone should be given right to tell others about their religion not just Islam but individual should be left to take his/her decision on their own.

Forced conversion is haram. If it were allowed there would be no non-Muslim in SA today. In fact it is these derailed mullahs who give a negative perception of Islam/Muslim. .

You cannot stop billions of other people!! ISIS has destroyed many ancient pagan sites. Also if one community don't keep up with other communities, it is already on brink of destruction.
so instead of trying to save them, let us accelerate the destruction process like ISIS

lol, current version of Islam in pakistan makes even well educated person turn in to zombie. Look at the post of @hussain0216

For once in your mullah life, be a free spirited human being and enjoy good day as people would do in UK. why the fu*k it is you moral duty to convert to Islam any thing the crawls on this earth.

lol, current version of Islam in pakistan makes even well educated person turn in to zombie. Look at the post of @hussain0216

For once in your mullah life, be a free spirited human being and enjoy good day as people would do in UK. why the fu*k it is you moral duty to convert to Islam any thing the crawls on this earth.

worshipping rocks and idols is jahilat unbecoming of a human being

islam is the one true faith, the only path to salvation as per Gods will

As a Muslim it is a duty to spread Gods will and end the worship of obominations, idols and disbelief

That holds true whether your in Pakistan, uk or elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom