What's new

Clash in Chitral over Kalash girl’s ‘forced’ conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust Me I Would Do Nothing Not Because I Am 'Liberal' and 'Tolerant' But Because You Are Not Worth It.

A Guy Who Bases His Arguments On 'Social Media' Is Not Worth Wasting My Time or Bandwith
You are yet to give a logical reply. Great! Now go away.

it was way less than Zakat, and it was waived for old people, widows etc

differentiate between taxes and Jizya, Taxes are variable, and are applicable on Muslims and Non-Muslims both, while Jizya was fixed, was less in amount and only applicable on Non-Muslims, you must also note that Zakat was applicable only on Muslims and its amount was greater
The amount increased with time. That is what I am saying. The wealthier you are, more jizya you are required to give. Jizya was waived off under specific circumstances. This made people to convert for saving themselves from jizya which made problematic situation. Also this whole process lead to fall of Abbasids.

The amount increased with time. That is what I am saying. The wealthier you are, more jizya you are required to give. Jizya was waived off under specific circumstances. This made people to convert for saving themselves from jizya which made problematic situation. Also this whole process lead to fall of Abbasids
as far as i know Jizya was fixed

You are yet to give a logical reply. Great! Now go away.

When You Were Asked For A 'Logical Reply' This Was Your Answer

"Search on social media. There are tons of contents by people."

This Is The Level of Your Intellect(Not Surprising For A False Flagging Hindu)

So My Reply Is More Than 'Logical' For You

As for people not knowing Muslim kings and birth/death dates of Quaid e Azam, I blame it on our education system.
that is all i have been trying to say. if the student does not know anything it is because the education system is flawed. not just because you think that only Muslim history is filled here. some schools dont even bother mentioning anything before mughals, muslim or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom