What's new

Clash in Chitral over Kalash girl’s ‘forced’ conversion to Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
spreading the will of God is requested of Muslims by God

the rest of your post is B.S, we need to stop spreading the will of God because pagans become bent out of shape, if you want to worship idols and monkey or elephant or kali maa gods then do so, but maybe your neighbour wants to seek salvation in which case a Muslim could help

I dont give a iota of fu*k unless you are beautiful gal. Do whatever to spread 'true' faith. Just dont bomb Uk streets or tube if they dont follow the true path.

I dont give a iota of fu*k unless you are beautiful gal. Do whatever to spread 'true' faith. Just dont bomb Uk streets or tube if they dont follow the true path.
Dont worry we muslims will have faith in God and you can worship any idol or animal your see fit, happy now

I am already happy since its friday so i am sure its gonna be fun. I was just puzzled for time being due to the great wisdom by many people. Basically i have to accept, education is not solution of extremism. lol

Dont worry we muslims will have faith in God and you can worship any idol or animal your see fit, happy now

lol, current version of Islam in pakistan makes even well educated person turn in to zombie. Look at the post of @hussain0216

For once in your mullah life, be a free spirited human being and enjoy good day as people would do in UK. why the fu*k it is you moral duty to convert to Islam any thing the crawls on this earth.
He is from UK
Something is terribly wrong with Pakistanis living in uk, Not all but a good deal of them

Brits destroyed some of IVC statues
Kalash is one of the closest things we got to aryans

The Girl converted of her own will as have many thousands of Kalash .

Just search how many ancient Hindu sites has been destroyed by Muslims in this part of world. Also this land which is now called Pakistan only teaches you how Muhammad Bin Qasim came here and spread Islam instead of telling them how he ordered killing of Hindus in massive numbers and destruction of Hindu temples. Why don't you see Hindu temples around? Nobody knows about Indus River Civilization in Pakistan. There is nothing about them or chapters about great Hindu kings in the past. Have you ever thought why there is only Muslim friendly contents in your Social Studies and Urdu books?

Try to bring the change here and forget about ISIS and Kalash. They are far away from you and hardly affect your life in any way.

Look at the mosques that replaced them ,magnificent .
why would we want temples for ? we dont need temples

1.I am talking of 1960's when even the fathers of TTP were not born. Some princes of the ruling family were known because of their military and schooling (Aitcheson) background. The SP at that particular time happened to be dad of a class friend who was also in the army. So while sojourning in the Chitral Scouts mess I took out time to meet people around.
2. I do agree definitely that they should not be soft targets for derailed mullahs. But bureaucracy had shut them off from mainstream making them look like an American Indian Reserve or even a ghetto. I cannot forget that at that time the most influential man around was the Compounder in the rag tag govt dispensary adjacent to the rest house where I had stayed. The Compounder had advance booked even at the start of the season most of the fruits produced. What was horrid was his confession that he would deliberately make his female targets dependent on drugs like pathedine, morphine, etc.This one guy was exploiting the Kalash society with impunity.
o_O

And you didn't report him?

lol, current version of Islam in pakistan makes even well educated person turn in to zombie. Look at the post of @hussain0216

For once in your mullah life, be a free spirited human being and enjoy good day as people would do in UK. why the fu*k it is you moral duty to convert to Islam any thing the crawls on this earth.

so the girl becoming muslim is a zombie LOL
burnt out indian :flame::flame: burn more

He is from UK
Something is terribly wrong with Pakistanis living in uk, Not all but a good deal of them

Brits destroyed some of IVC statues
Kalash is one of the closest things we got to aryans
whats wrong with them? the lot i know are alright
@waz whats wrong with you? this mugwop fellow is saying there is somthing wrong with british pakistanis

Don't blame Mullah Saabs PLS.
This is just our society being a Chitrali myself.
Chitralis are very friendly people passing jokes around,Usually when you go to kalash valley ,teenagers and others will be like "Yaar musalman no bosoana" to non muslims.
Meaning "Dude when are you becoming muslim"Then they laugh and go along : @
Its very sad Indeed,The kalash people are actually protected by various NGO's and the police.
Forcing someone to be muslim should be declared an act of terrorism,such people then go off full nuts and start chopping peoples heads off,Those people who forced the girl should be dealt with ASAP :3

The girl should be asked in total seclusion and protection from either party, if she was converted by force or by her free will and the matter should be decided according to her wishes...neither the clerics nor the Kalaisha people should be allowed to influence her decision. Adopting a religion is a personal matter and no one should dictate it.

The Compounder had advance booked even at the start of the season most of the fruits produced. What was horrid was his confession that he would deliberately make his female targets dependent on drugs like pathedine, morphine, etc.This one guy was exploiting the Kalash society with impunity.
Did you report to authorities or discuss with any Pakistani official or friend...because he was a typical psychopath as portrayed in hollywood movies.

so that girl converted to Islam if she was forced then its wrong if she converted on her will but latter her family forced her to back track then its wrong also embracing religion is not buying shoes if u dont like u may return it

so the girl becoming muslim is a zombie LOL
burnt out indian :flame::flame: burn more

Say what ?? :woot::woot:

I was pointing out about the mentality of the guy. I am not sure if you are pretending to be dumb or you really are :cheesy:.

what's with burn Indian thing ?? :-):-)
BTW i dont mind if gal is muslim or hindu or christian or whatever. I will hit on her based on only one criteria :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just to be clear , when i say i will hit on her , does not mean i am going to beat her .. ok ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Say what ?? :woot::woot:

I was pointing out about the mentality of the guy. I am not sure if you are pretending to be dumb or you really are :cheesy:.

what's with burn Indian thing ?? :-):-)
BTW i dont mind if gal is muslim or hindu or christian or whatever. I will hit on her based on only one criteria :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just to be clear , when i say i will hit on her , does not mean i am going to beat her .. ok ? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok my mistake :-) burn mean burning inside but as i read your post properly my mistake :-)

on a defence forum on a friday night ......... go on player :tdown:
you have to mention hitting on a woman on a friday night ,its friday night what are you doing on a forum and a Pakistani one as well you must live an interesting life
bwahahahahahahahahaha nothing better to do than on a Pak Defence forum:pakistan:

only thing you can hit tonight is your keyboard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok my mistake :-) burn mean burning inside but as i read your post properly my mistake :-)

on a defence forum on a friday night ......... go on player :tdown:
you have to mention hitting on a woman on a friday night ,its friday night what are you doing on a forum and a Pakistani one as well you must live an interesting life
bwahahahahahahahahaha nothing better to do than on a Pak Defence forum:pakistan:

only thing you can hit tonight is your keyboard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am in USA now so it is still office time. Definitely I will be scoring tonight, thanks for the encouragement :p::p::p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom