What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

Some very interesting tweets from the one and only Mubhashir Lucqman

https://twitter.com/MubasherLucman/status/212599912720896000
Due to his son Emergency was declared entire judiciary faced crisis and country too. Yet then why so lenient as a father???Am Surprised
And I thought it was bcz of CJ

https://twitter.com/MubasherLucman/status/212601123721322496
Is there an explanation that Aitizaz Ahson reported this months back to him and he did not take any notice then? Sounds very strange
Yes there is. He just discussed. Never showed him the documents required to take such actions

just watch Najam sethi how he is trying to malign CJ and save malik riaz

just watch Najam sethi how he is trying to malign CJ and save malik riaz

highlighting CJ's sons corruption and CJ's complicity in it is maligning an angel?

CJ is an angel or has become a god that nobody can point out his sins?

if you watch the old show Malik Riaz Aik din geo kay sath,

when asked from Malik Riaz's wife, inki buri adat kiya hia, she said "jhot bohat boltay hain" :laugh:

quoting tweet

^^ infact he tried to instigate other judges to act against CJ. he kept hiding in the cover of all Iam suggesting is to save SC, save SC, save SC...

it is CJ and his team that is going to save it, not people like Najam Sethi

Just watching Kashif Abbasi show. Apparently it's Rehman Malik is the one who is behind Video taping according to khwaja asif. Always thought Malik had something to do with this whole episode. wow..

^^ Apparently Yes, the statement is issue on malfunctioning of the military institution and General Kiyani crossing his limits.

Some of you are hardcore fanboys of CJ.He is honest i have no doubt about it but from all accounts his son is not.You are trying to justify his son's corruption by trying to find a boogeyman.CJ should give harshest punishment to his son.Defending CJ is one thing and defending his corrupted son is different thing.You guys are acting like PPP Jiyalasa now.Just because he is a son of CJ does not mean he should go scot free.The evidence will come up i have no doubt about it.

Some of you are hardcore fanboys of CJ.He is honest i have no doubt about it but from all accounts his son is not.You are trying to justify his son's corruption by trying to find a boogeyman.CJ should give harshest punishment to his son.Defending CJ is one thing and defending his corrupted son is different thing.You guys are acting like PPP Jiyalasa now.Just because he is a son of CJ does not mean he should go scot free.The evidence will come up i have no doubt about it.
No Body here is defending CJ son every one has said that he is in big trouble in fact most probably he will end up in Jail but CJ has shown guts and he has brought his son to court and an open court

Back
Top Bottom