What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

Some of you are hardcore fanboys of CJ.He is honest i have no doubt about it but from all accounts his son is not.You are trying to justify his son's corruption by trying to find a boogeyman.CJ should give harshest punishment to his son.Defending CJ is one thing and defending his corrupted son is different thing.You guys are acting like PPP Jiyalasa now.Just because he is a son of CJ does not mean he should go scot free.The evidence will come up i have no doubt about it.

find anywhere where someone said that a trial should not take place against CJ's son...

the game is bigger, malik riaz doesnt call rooti, a chu chu that he gave 340 million over three years and says he was hostage by Don Arsalan who is running the judiciary? its senseless actually...

now that they matter is in court, I strongly believe and know that justice will be done to Malik Riaz and Arsalan.. that is another thing that if its politicized or media trial takes place which may result in formulation of opinions other than factual.

for the time being the press conference Malik Riaz has done left him in a more awkward position.

Some of you are hardcore fanboys of CJ.He is honest i have no doubt about it but from all accounts his son is not.You are trying to justify his son's corruption by trying to find a boogeyman.CJ should give harshest punishment to his son.Defending CJ is one thing and defending his corrupted son is different thing.You guys are acting like PPP Jiyalasa now.Just because he is a son of CJ does not mean he should go scot free.The evidence will come up i have no doubt about it.

Nobody is defending the son of the CHief Justice.

The thing is, that this has never been about the son of the CJP, not an ounce. It was all about getting the heat on the CJP and that is what is happening now, calls for resignation.

Just watching Kashif Abbasi show. Apparently it's Rehman Malik is the one who is behind Video taping according to khwaja asif. Always thought Malik had something to do with this whole episode. wow..

Alot of conflicts in this claim, Hamid Mir says that Rehman Malik sweared on his children and he said he didn't do it (although i still dont believe him), somebody says ISI, somebody says that it was just a plain old sting op.

ISLAMABAD: The registrar of the Supreme Court of Pakistan (SC) was directed on Wednesday to summon the record of Malik Riaz’s press conference held here on Tuesday at a local hotel, Geo News reported.

According to sources, all the judges gathered in the chamber of chief justice before the court proceedings today, where the meeting lasted an hour.

The judges reviewed the allegations leveled by business tycoon Malik Riaz against the judiciary and decided to summon the record of his press conference.

It is pertinent to mention that Malik Raiz on Tuesday opened a pandora box by quizzing Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry on three counts during a press conference.

Riaz also alleged that he was blackmailed by CJ’s son Arsalan Iftikhar and did not pay any bribes. He described Arsalan Iftikhar as ‘don’, adding he was the one running the judiciary.

urdu-col-13-06-12-580x1028.jpg

@ by Talat Hussain

Good piece by Talat.

I think that a full court bench should sit and hear the case and charge malik Riaz for contempt of court.

^^so who is behind thekadar malik riaz?

P.S

refer to my post 79 on page 6.

^^so who is behind thekadar malik riaz?

P.S

refer to my post 79 on page 6.

I personally think that it is the PPP, and a few disgruntled retired generals, not the Army, but a few individuals, and not COAS. Shuja Pasha is a mysterious figure in all this as well.

But I would say PPP, because in all the discussions uptil now, it is all PPP, the meetings with Malik Riaz, then Ahmad Khalil (and employee of Rafiq Habib and close to PM), Malik Riaz making political truce b/w PPP and PML, the murder case, and a whole lot.

So, IMO at first, Malik Riaz did it alone, to try and bribe the CJP's son, and get some favour, but once that didn't happen, he got angry. And then slowly PPP got to know about it, and together with Zardari, they made a little plan to leak this story.

This is of special importance, the leaking part. Why did he not release it all at once, why not just give it at once. This was to create suspense and then give fuel to the speculations and all. But their plan failed, because the journos refused to write anything about it until the whole story is given to them. Then Malik Riaz tried a foriegn source, but that too failed. Then Malik Riaz gave some more evidence to the journos, who then broke it out, and now, all hell broke loose.

Media is definitely bought in all this. najam Sethi is getting murkier by the day. PML also has it's connections with Malik Riaz (ads, housing, cars), PPP definitely, Army is connected to some extent through DHA, PTI maybe but I don't see much in that.

This could be a dry clean of all the people in high corridors of Pakistan.

Only the Judiciary and Army (to some extent), were the only functional institutions in pakistan.

It's the PPP and Malik Riaz, although too early to speculate conclusively.

^^ If he had any substantial proves against Arsalan, why would any journo refuse to go public with it? and his press conference revealed that too that he wanted to make a hue and cry only to gain sympathy and create doubts...

secondly, it could be a joint venture of all the three aggrieved parties, the real estate business is mainly functional because of the military, they are so much into it that I see Malik Riaz being actually a front man. used and now time to discard !!

I hear whispers that people living in barracks are happy by this latest development, they are either pro-commando musharraf or felt disrespected when questioned about their actions. they really dont like to be subject to law.

P.S.

by the way Bahria town in pindi/islo prices fell by 20% as the future of these projects seems to be doomed

Zardari is the master mind behind this malik riaz episode, zardari used zulfiqar mirza against MQM in the same fashion now he is using malik riaz against CJ, if u look closely the script, direction and acting of both press confrences are identical ( Mirza & Malik). Malik riaz is not intelligent and capable enough to organize such a big level sazish against CJ on his own.

^^ If he had any substantial proves against Arsalan, why would any journo refuse to go public with it? and his press conference revealed that too that he wanted to make a hue and cry only to gain sympathy and create doubts...

secondly, it could be a joint venture of all the three aggrieved parties, the real estate business is mainly functional because of the military, they are so much into it that I see Malik Riaz being actually a front man. used and now time to discard !!

I hear whispers that people living in barracks are happy by this latest development, they are either pro-commando musharraf or felt disrespected when questioned about their actions. they really dont like to be subject to law.

Journos initially refused to go public because Malik Riaz gave them glimpses of the documents, and did not hand it over to them for detailed analysis.

Army is involved in real estate business, but this case has no real connection with real estate, so that angle is a bit unlikely.

In today's column Javed Chaudhry talked about how offspring have created problems for their parents. He talked about Musa Gillani, Monis Elahi and Arsalan Chaudhry in fact his main focus was Arsalan but he conveniently forgot "Ali Riaz Malik" son of Malik Riaz, I wonder why.
Malik Riaz's son is one of the reason he is in trouble these days due to that Bahria Town race.

In today's column Javed Chaudhry talked about how offspring have created problems for their parents. He talked about Musa Gillani, Monis Elahi and Arsalan Chaudhry in fact his main focus was Arsalan but he conveniently forgot "Ali Riaz Malik" son of Malik Riaz, I wonder why.
Malik Riaz's son is one of the reason he is in trouble these days due to that Bahria Town race.
No Sir Malik Riaz himself is involved in all this not his son

Back
Top Bottom