What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

:woot::cheesy:
Live press conference of Malik Riaz going on

Saying CJ should also tell people how many meeting I had with him in dark. Arsalan running SC like a DON

^^ and when asked these meeting happened during sack period, and you were working as agent of musharraf, Malik Riaz said mien apkay har baat ka jawab dainay ka paband nahi :laugh:

Malik Riaz liar bastard exposing himself only !!

ISLAMABAD: Bahria Town chief Malik Riaz, during a press conference in Islamabad on Tuesday, claimed that he did not give any bribes to anyone but rather was blackmailed.
“Blackmailers were sent after me. Where should I go? Why was I pushed against the wall?” Riaz questioned.
Riaz said that despite being blackmailed, he continued to “bear” the trouble to avoid destroying his credibility and his career. “I cannot see this country collapsing. I have helped built it.”
He further claimed that there is no free judiciary in the country and it is being run by a ‘don’. “Arsalan Iftikhar is the don. But I still respect the chief justice.”
“Even today I respect the chief justice. Even today, I have submitted my reply in written to the court and I stand by my statement,” Riaz said, adding that he even wrote a book in 2007 in favour of the chief justice during Musharraf’s tenure. “I also offered him my bullet-proof vehicle”.
Riaz, holding a pocket Holy Quran in one hand, questioned Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry before the media. “I have come here with the Holy Quran, just like the chief justice did. I have three questions for the chief justice.”
As his first question, Riaz asked the chief justice to tell the nation how many times they have met during the night, and if his son Dr Arsalan Iftikhar did not know him. “Was he not there in the meetings?” He further questioned the chief justice to tell how many times the prime minister and the CJ met at his partner Ahmed Khalil’s residence.
“Place this Holy Quran in front of you and tell the people: for how long have you not known about this? Why did you not take a suo motu then? Why did you take a suo motu only when the media broke the news?”
“Call me for contempt or send me to jail. I’m ready to die. I’m not afraid of the jails,” Riaz said, while promising that he will disclose more facts in “due time”.

I did not give bribes, I was blackmailed: Malik Riaz – The Express Tribune

^^ and when asked these meeting happened during sack period, and you were working as agent of musharraf, Malik Riaz said mien apkay har baat ka jawab dainay ka paband nahi :laugh:

liar bastard !!

AnsarAbbasi: MR told me he met CJ (under suspension) several time 2 negotiate deal on behalf of Asif Zardari. AZ wanted deal on NRO. Denied.

^^^ Yes Hamid Mir and Ansar Abasi said that he met but just for the deal on NRO. And he Malik riaz is Twisting the words here.

Cant find this part of press conference on any website but some ppl are saying this on Twitter

"Punjab mien Ch Nisar humien mar raha hai aur yahan ye mar rahien hain'

Lol how innocent he is!!!!

Malik Riaz says Arsalan is running the judiciary like a Don :laugh:

AvMOSSFCQAAGGB4.jpg

Malik Riaz press conference was an absolute blunder on his part, the establishment should have trained its horse !! :laugh:

^^^ Yes Hamid Mir and Ansar Abasi said that he met but just for the deal on NRO. And he Malik riaz is Twisting the words here.

And like HR and Abassi always speak truth and their information is very accurate on whom CJ has met since last 10 years.

Malik Riaz press conference was an absolute blunder on his part, the establishment should have trained its horse !! :laugh:

Did HM provided the proof that MR is a not a human but a billionaire horse and that owned by 'establishment' ?

FFS cant anybody use common sense?

And like HR and Abassi always speak truth and their information is very accurate on whom CJ has met since last 10 years.
Sir no because these meetings were already reported in news when the did took place and CJ refused to accept any offer so he is now pissed off

"Punjab mien Ch Nisar humien mar raha hai aur yahan ye mar rahien hain'

Chaudhary Nisar is coming out a strong personality out of this mess.....Just look at it....in entire Pakistan...no one has the courage to stand against this DON...No President..No PM...not even any PA general but only Chaudhary Nisar:tup:

speaking lies with The Quran in hand.

Breaking News: ''Deal between PPP and PMLN for joint Government was brokered by Malik Riaz''. (Supreme Court Registrar)

Back
Top Bottom