What's new

CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !!

Things are getting serious.

You should have said it when he sentenced Gilani for 30 seconds.
Now you shall know why Gilani was so upbeat of offering him self to judiciary.
Now you will soon see Musa Gilani will be declared not guilty.

Supreme court showing that it's unbiased. As much of a skeptic as I am, I applaud this step
I even saw the guard checking his NID and his police ID before letting him in the court.
It was very fast but i spotted Arsalan was carrying old NID card. i.e. he is using invalid documents.

This is serious.. people have already lost hope in justice of CJ?

I salute your C.J. for doing the right thing. Time and again he has been tested and he comes out with flying colour. All Pakistani's should be proud of him and try to follow his footsteps. Let us wait for the full investigation and than many heads will roll. All those who get reeled in should get minimum of 100 years in jail which again will be an example for the leeches sucking the life out of nation and her citizenry.

Javed Chaudhary as well, then Iftikhar (whats his full name?), the guy who hosts 'awaam ki adalat'.

Sab samnay a raha hai.

[video]http://www.zemtv.com/2010/08/25/qamar-zaman-qaira-sharing-cigarettes-with-mehar-bukhari/[/video]

Let's be rational, does any father keeps check of his 32 year son's bank accounts and business??? And while the PM was absolutely innocent on his son's case and need not resign, the CJP needs to resign on this because he does not check his 32 year old son's activities.

Some people are going bonkers!

Totally pre-planned to force the CJP into resignation.

I hope you are not advocating the resignation of CJP. If that is the case, can you give the legal reasons to justify your stand? In my opinion parents raise their children and after the age of 18 years the child should be on his own and not the responsibility of parents. We should come out this mindset that parents get punished for the wrong decision made by an adult child of theirs.

another guy asking for a BT plot :laugh:

what are these jokers?
Daily Express News Story

P.S

needless to mention Nazir Naji article in Jang, he is a sold out journo from a long long time !!

Malik Riaz is no more part of Bahria town in anyway, his lawyer told Judges.

News: Tax record of Malik Riaz is missing from 1996 to till today :woot:

Wow I was not expecting this from Abdul Qadir Hassan.
lagta hai aur bhe parda nasheen aahista aahista khulain gay

Like Talat Hussain said in his today's article, keep watching how they come up to defend Malik Riaz.

I hope you are not advocating the resignation of CJP. If that is the case, can you give the legal reasons to justify your stand? In my opinion parents raise their children and after the age of 18 years the child should be on his own and not the responsibility of parents. We should come out this mindset that parents get punished for the wrong decision made by an adult child of theirs.

ofcourse i am not advocating for his resignation. Why should he?

But the PPP is doing this, and will launch a campaign to ask for his resignation.

Latest reports suggest that Arsalan was also involved in gambling Malik Riaz has played a suicide move and this move I don't how many others will be damaged but for sure Arsalan and Malik Riaz are for most probably going to Jail for some time at least Man this is getting awesome

Off The Record (Complete) - 11th June 2012 - YouTube!
Haroon-ur-Rasheed Analyst, Saeed Ghani PPP, Khawaja Saad Rafique PML-N and Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan PML-N in fresh episode of Off The Record on Ary News and talk with Kashif Abbasi.
I really loved when Saad Rafique got pissed of when Kashif mentioned Nawaz children corruption

What he did was right. Kashif had a special program about Sharif family businness with Khawaj Asif and his first question was about NS and SS sons doing business. Khwaja Asif answered them but and said if he is providing anything wrong Kashif can claim anything but 2 years have passed I see no progress. Now he is coming with old allegations And that claim about Hamza Shabaz of putting pressure on BOP is one of the most Stpid thing I have ever seen. When that thug was the manager ( or whatever ) of BOP, Hamza buried his grandfather alone. No one from his family was allowed to come Pakistan and Kashif thinks Hamza was in a position to pressurize BOP????

Return to topic. I know many ppl like bashing each other without any reason but this thread is not for this purpose !!!!

What he did was right. Kashif had a special program about Sharif family businness with Khawaj Asif and his first question was about NS and SS sons doing business. Khwaja Asif answered them but and said if he is providing anything wrong Kashif can claim anything but 2 years have passed I see no progress. Now he is coming with old allegations And that claim about Hamza Shabaz of putting pressure on BOP is one of the most Stpid thing I have ever seen. When that thug was the manager ( or whatever ) of BOP, Hamza buried his grandfather alone. No one from his family was allowed to come Pakistan and Kashif thinks Hamza was in a position to pressurize BOP????

Return to topic. I know many ppl like bashing each other without any reason but this thread is not for this purpose !!!!
MR the way he get pissed off was enough to expose Shareef Family corruption and by the way those facts are all available on websites the question is how did the establish that business where did he got money from and as far as this topic concerned of CJ son he is definitely now going to Jail and also Malik Riaz the question is now how many more will be damaged

MR the way he get pissed off was enough to expose Shareef Family corruption and by the way those facts are all available on websites the question is how did the establish that business where did he got money from and as far as this topic concerned of CJ son he is definitely now going to Jail and also Malik Riaz the question is now how many more will be damaged

As I told you he did a special program with NS and Khwaja Asif satisfied him. What facts are available on internet? Just claims!!!! as stupid as the one i discussed earlier.

Back
Top Bottom